[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >talk about our future with bf on a regular basis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1459319736077.png (926 KB, 743x625) Image search: [Google]
1459319736077.png
926 KB, 743x625
>be me
>talk about our future with bf on a regular basis
.havent been for a while due too us being angry at eachother
>ask bf if he still wants to marry me in the near future
>he avoids question a little bit
>then i say "just tell me that you don't want too if you don't think that way lol"
>then answers with " i still think of you in the same way
what does it mean
>>
It means that you're on a train to dumpsville.

Is it really worth holding on? It doesn't seem like you are compatible. Just because you've put a lot of time in doesn't mean it's gonna work out.
>>
It means you shouldn't marry him, I can't say for certain but I don't think you mean much to him at all
>>
Depends on the type of guy he is and your relationship, what's he like
>>
>>27583263
Why would he marry you? You're the only one that benefits. He's reconsidering saddling up with someone he doesn't actually like for the rest of his life, because you, like lots of women, are a bitch.
>>
Two things:
1. Men are a lot less methaphorical than women, maybe he means what he says.
2. Get off my board normie, reeeeeee and so on
>>
>>27583263

Tits or GTFO

Attention whore roastie
>>
>>27583263
dump him

>>27583315
>>27583315
this
>>
Maybe he just doesn't want to marry you?
Ever thought of that?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.