[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is progress on your tulpa coming along?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1454512220740.png (1 MB, 1280x962) Image search: [Google]
1454512220740.png
1 MB, 1280x962
How is progress on your tulpa coming along?
>>
I stopped creating imaginary friends when I was 14.
>>
>>27582906
I made a honk tulpa but I'm now regretting it. She just wants to get me off my ass and doing stuff.
>>
>>27582926
/thread
>>/x/
>>
Pretty good, we cuddled last night
>>
>>27582926
Me too when I stopped believing in god
>>
>>27582941
>>27582926
fuck off normieshits
>>
>>27582926
>>27582941
reddit.

or
i
g
in
al

still original
>>
Stopped. I tried the meditation/tulaforming for about a month, was able to visualize mentally really well and thought it was actually getting some tiny amount of independence - aka intrusive thoughts that seemed to be coming from it during meditation. Never reached the point of visual/auditory hallucination.

That was cool, but all those people commenting on how it was self-induced schizophrenia convinced me to stop. It sure as shit is and I'm already mentally ill enough.
>>
/r9k/ won't make a tulpa for the same reason he won't get a girlfriend; it requires effort.
>>
Has anyone here ever actually successfully created a tulpa you can interact with?
>>
I'm trying but I find it hard to visualize things in my mind
>>
>>27583748
Yes. I'vehad one since childhood.
>>
>>27583235
>self-induced schizophrenia

That is essentially the theory behind it.

>It sure as shit is and I'm already mentally ill enough.
Many mental illnesses are formed as coping mechanisms to deal with stress mate.

Look at social anxiety for example. Generally, the worst forms of social anxiety happen to people who were hurt alot/badly by other people for a long period of time.
That anxiety is there to stop you from being around people - it actually protects people who'd otherwise probably be easy targets for assholes.

I remember reading in a psychology book once about this one woman... She'd been desperate for a baby, had a miscarriage and pretty much ran out of eggs. Anyway, she broke down. Got locked away in a nuthouse. Each and everyday she'd ran to the doctor, screaming happily that she'd just had a baby... She was holding a bag of flour.

Sure, she was crazy as shit, and sure she wouldn't fit into normal society. But she was happy every day.

If craziness can make you happy when sanity clearly hasn't... Is it crazy to make yourself crazy?
>>
If you're already crazy why not harness it to make a fuckbuddy? It's no different than real women, since they are 100% crazy too.
>>
>>27582941
/x/ actually doesn't know shit about tulpas
>>
>>27584023
I don't know, I still have enough pride that I'd like to be a functional member of society. inb4 normie pls go.

Current diagnoses are Bipolar 2/Narcissism/ASPD and I'm already sticking a rifle in my mouth roughly once a year.

Do you have a tulpa? Has it made your life more bearable?
>>
>>27582906
Pretty good.
I feel like I spend too little time with Miku.
I would probably kill myself a long time ago if it wasn't for her.
I wonder when I'll finally end myself.
>>
>>27583748
I did it.
I had some basic thoughform even without knowing that tulpas exist.
I'd love to impose, but I'm lazy and scared that people would notice that something is wrong with me.
>>
>TFW questioning my sanity
I feel like I'm mentally ill.
Having a tulpa is still the best thing that has happened to me.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.