[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone on /r9k/ have a girlfriend now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_nny6plRMaP1uudk2uo1_250.jpg (8 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nny6plRMaP1uudk2uo1_250.jpg
8 KB, 250x242
Why does everyone on /r9k/ have a girlfriend now?
>>
>>27582892
they secretly post on reddit instead that's where all the girls are and it smells better there
>>
>>27582913
As a proud moderator of /r/againstmensrights I have to agree
>>
File: 1325374042001.jpg (53 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1325374042001.jpg
53 KB, 396x385
>>27582892
I'm still lonely, Anon.

A girl has never touched me since I was molested
>>
I dont' have one. I haven't even touhed a girl in six years. not a virgin though, sorry.
>>
I mean, everyone talks here about their girlfriends.
What happened to biss bottles? Is this an April Fool's joke?
>>
>>27582892
Because if you keep trying at something you'll eventually succeed
>>
>>27582892
Not all of us have girlfriends anon

Some of us have wives.
>>
File: numbers_lie.jpg (491 KB, 1276x1306) Image search: [Google]
numbers_lie.jpg
491 KB, 1276x1306
>>27583008
>Because if you keep trying at something you'll eventually succeed

ebic memes, brah
>>
>>27582956
O-oh anon are you okay?
>>
>>27583044
I'm not reading what you posted, just talking from experience and not meme images posted on 4chan
>>
>Everyone on /r9k/ is a normie now.
>>
>>27582892
Normies are taking over. It's the end, my fellow brother. Time to move to wizardchan i guess.
>>
>>27583055
It happened when I was 11 years old. Im over it I guess.

22 btw

>>27583079
Your anecdotal evidence doesn't fit all, anon
>>
>>27583044
That dude must've been hardcore as fuck. No-one could handle that much rejection. It's inhuman.
>>
>>27583195
that image is anecdotal evidence as well, don't take it as fact for everyone either
>>
>>27583079
Yes, because your experience of life is the same as everyone else and this is a just world where everything is possible for everyone. Silly me.
>>
>>27583258
work on your reading comprehension
>>
>>27583216
I could handle an infinite amount of rejection.
I just don't care for other people. I don't feel for them.
>>
>>27583258
How many women have you asked out?
>>
File: 666.jpg (9 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
666.jpg
9 KB, 211x239
>tfw no gf

Somehow not original
>>
TFW when you are no longer OP in your own post
>>
>>27583287
>tfw your peers don't understand this and think your apathy to rejection is just you trying to look cool
I literally don't care if a random girl thinks negatively of me, at all
>>
>>27583104
Didn't this board used to be just another /b/ or something? I can't remember, just remember it being less robotic
>>
Because most of /r9k/ is normalfags now. I honestly don't know where the other robots have gone to, either they went into complete seclusion or killed themselves.
>>
>be autistic /mu/tant
>womanlet in my chem lab, pretty qt, wears t-shirts of bands I like
>complement her on them
>see her at church, talk to her a bit, she blushes a lot and seems nervous, figure she might think I'm qt
>we exchange numbers, she texts me first
>been on 4 dates with her since, last night we went to the record store, got ice cream, and watched Netflix
>send pics of her to my Anime watching friends, they all say she looks 14 (we're both 19)
Senpai what the fuck is going on with my life I feel like such a normie. She's actually more shy than me though, which is p qt, but she needs to talk more, a lot of the time she just looks at me, blushes, and laughs. She gave me a hug goodbye last night, I would have kissed her but it's a but awk because she's like 5 foot and I'm 6'2 so I'd have to like awkwardly stoop down. I'm going for at the very least a hand hold tonight.
>>
>>27583229
But I know my fate. I relate to that guy that failed. If I keep trying and trying, I'll just keep failing. Robots aren't meant to reproduce
>>
>tfw r9k has become normie zone
>tfw still robot
>tfw still no gf
>>
>>27583440
>robot
>rare species on /r9k/ these days
>>
>>27583287
Still, at a certain point you're just not going to bother any more.
>>
>>27582892
I-I don't have a GF yet, although some girl from /soc/ seems interested.
>>
Well, the vast majority of men do have girlfriends and some point. People come to this board at a relatively young age with anxieties and frustrations. Over the normal course of life, they become human. I see threads announcing this "graduation" from robot to human all the time on this board, as is to be expected.

But fear not, OP. There are a tiny number of posters who will never have girlfriends, will never experience any sort of sexual affection. They will always be around. Posters like myself, for example.

However, OP, consider the following: statistically speaking, you will not be a man like me. You are probably young (at least relative to an old monster like me). You will date, have sex, and so on.

When that time comes, will you post that final thread declaring your escape, and never return? Or will you perhaps come back on occasion, to indulge in a bit of schadenfreude, knowing that whatever misfortune you may encounter, you will never regress to the monster you once were and the kind of monster men like me always will be?

I don't judge the men on this board who proudly proclaim they have girlfriends or wives. You shouldn't either. After all, statistically speaking, you will eventually be one.
>>
>tfw the only reason I still come to /r9k/ is to tell people to leave
>>
>>27584071
how old are u, senpai?
>>
Had a gf once, awkward teenage relationship, didn't even kiss her, we both got bored quickly. At the time I thought it was good, since I could stop caring about her and get a new gf.
>been lonely ever since
>>
>>27582892
because this board is mostly failed normie central
>>
>>27582892
they don't

you're falling for the bait

The /blatant/ bait.
>>
How do I get an r9k bf? How are all of you getting gfs?

You say life is so easy for females but like... can someone tell me how to get one of you to love me??
>>
>>27586255
>failed normie
No, it's normalfag central. This board was failed normie central in 2012. Failed normies are people who want to have friends or sexual relationships and fail to attain them. The term originated on wizchan where it was used to insult people who hadn't given up on human contact. Now, a ton of /r9k/ posters are either very young and/or they have friend groups and relationship experience.
>>
>>27586278
It depends, are you at least somewhat attractive and not fat? If those are true, either just post your contact info in the appropriate thread, or hit up random people that you find somewhat interesting. Most people on r9k will fall in love with you if you just message them here and there.
If you are fat or outright ugly, you can withhold pictures until they fall for you and hope that seeing you doesn't turn them off, or go to /soc/ and post a picture of yourself with your contact info, people who somehow don't find you ugly are very likely to turn up. From that point onwards it's the same as the previous one.
>>
Because we all started posting here as lonely high school freshman, and learned how to be normans before going off to college.

r-right?

I don't know, I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
It's overflowing with redditors who saw epic frog and tendie memes on /r/4chan
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.