[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /r9k/ why haven't you built your own gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 2rf2.jpg (290 KB, 1443x960) Image search: [Google]
2rf2.jpg
290 KB, 1443x960
hey /r9k/ why haven't you built your own gf?
>>
>>27582745
Bc its fucking weird
>>
File: totally normal and okay.png (556 KB, 494x665) Image search: [Google]
totally normal and okay.png
556 KB, 494x665
I did build my own gf.
>>
Jesus fucking Christ. I hate you autistic faggots.

You're just gonna spam this doll fucker now, aren't you?

I don't mind shitposting, but at least show some fucking originality or creativity.

You're worse than fucking instawhores getting their free, mandatory "I have a vagina" (You)s
>>
>>27582805
You could always make a funny and truly original thread, anon.
>>
>>27582805
I mean his robo-gf is pretty cute.
>>
File: atdesk.png (553 KB, 497x665) Image search: [Google]
atdesk.png
553 KB, 497x665
>>27582802
>tfw she's been dismantled and strewn about my room in pieces for months now.
Sometimes I forget the head under my bed and get spooked
>>
>>27582837
You wouldn't know if I did, faggot no matter what my response to your post is.

You could've literally just got done posting in one of my threads. God, you're all such fucking idiots.
>>
>>27582874
I'm laughing but... there is something very much not right about this, Anon.
>>
>>27582959
You should probably take a break, you've become unreasonably upset.
This isn't good for your health.
If you hate everybody here, then why are you staying?
>>
File: incredulous reaction.png (449 KB, 494x662) Image search: [Google]
incredulous reaction.png
449 KB, 494x662
>>27583011
>implying I don't know that it's creepy and weird
>>
>>27583028
Because you faggots are so easy to troll.

But goddamn, are you right. I need to get the fuck off this board. It's unquestionably unhealthy and pathetic.
>>
>>27583059
The point of trolling is to make other people upset, not yourself.
Good luck out there, I hope you find what you're looking for.
>>
>>27583120
I know this.

I just hate seeing trolling done with no art or effort. Everything is shitposting for (You)s now. People know what sells here so they post it automatically ruining the board quality for everyone.

At least people like me are trying to be funny or creative, even if we fail miserably at doing so. And we have the potential of adding quality to this board.

Go to /soc/ if you just want some fucking (You)s.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.