[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pic related is my wife's son. JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (608 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
608 KB, 3264x2448
Pic related is my wife's son.

JUST
>>
>>27582639
df nigga
>>
>>27582639
Can you be much more of a cuck?
>>
>>27582639
>being this cuck
baka desu senpai
>>
>>27582701

No, not really. I am literally a cuck. Wish I had the willpower to kill myself t b h

I can't believe my father cuckolded me.
>>
>>27582639
Since society is all about alphas and betas nowadays, ask yourself one question.

What would a lion do?
>>
>>27582639
Is the kid white? I can't see well with that picture.

Also >Falling for /pol/ memes and becoming a cuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x716
Another picture of my wife's son.

Kill me.
>>
>>27582793

Eat the child and rape the mother is most accurate.

>>27582816

He's white, and it has nothing to do with memes or the like.

My people do arranged marriage.

I begged my father but he forced me with the threat of killing himself.

Basically he married me off to a woman who already had a child and is a known whore.
>>
>>27582858
This is why I don't believe in this bullshit of arranged marriage.

Just ask for a DNA test and prove your dad it's not your kid and you don't want a wife that goes around having sex with other men.
>>
>>27582897

No he knows it is not my kid, he's in fact ecstatic because the girl had a baby already.

I've told my family hundreds of times I don't want this but what do they care? I'm just a means to an end.

I don't even like the girl.
>>
No education, never had a girl friend, cucked, can't drive, becoming blind, afraid of talking to people and I have no skills.

Why shouldn't I just kill myself?
>>
>>27582639
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT1
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA1
CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK1
>>
>>27582928
That sounds like bullshit, no way this shit is true.
This is /pol/ trying to trigger me on /r9k/ I'm out.
>>
File: face the day with em.jpg (136 KB, 560x570) Image search: [Google]
face the day with em.jpg
136 KB, 560x570
cum on the baby
do it you fag
>>
>>27583039

Great, my life's so garbage you think it's fucking bait.

Imagine how triggered I must feel.
>>
>>27583074
Tell your father you're trans and you don't want to marry a woman.

That will fuck his shit up if he's happy for his son to be a cuck.
>>
>>27582858
Eat it, Johnny. Eat the babby.
>>
>>27583101

They already think I'm a faggot because I've never talked to girls and I've always been afraid to even try.

They also call me a faggot because I've never had any male friends.

I hate myself sometimes.
>>
>>27582858
Shouldve let him die. Better dead than a cuck

Wtf is this even, where are you from OP?
>>
>>27582639
He looks dead wtf is going on?
>>
>>27583149
Well if you're killing yourself, you may as well go out with a bang.
Troll your dad by becoming a tranny and tell him you did that because he forced you to marry to a whore who cucked you.
>>
>>27582639
C U C K
U
C
K
BLOXOXOXOXOXxoxo
>>
>>27583183
Why the fuck would OP trap it out when he could shoot a mosque up?
>>
>>27583204
Is he muslim? I just want him to make his dad life awful by forcing his son to literally become a cuckold.

I bet he would get butthurt at his sone being a tranny and would off himself.
>>
>>27583158
>Shouldve let him die. Better dead than a cuck

I am too weak to allow that to happen

>Wtf is this even, where are you from OP?

America but I won't say what people we are.

>>27583169
>He looks dead wtf is going on?

He is sleeping.

>>27583219

We are Christians.

In any case he'd probably feel like he had the moral high ground because he didn't raise me wrong, I was just naturally fucked up.

That's probably how he'd talk after I would do something like that.

I feel so powerless.
>>
>>27583219
OP is one of these hopeless types of beta. This is the only pussy he will ever get. His dad made him a favor. He has two choices now to live with that woman and raise her child (maybe make his own) or kill himself. There is a third option but Im afraid OP does not qualify for it.
>>
>>27583300

The first option is honestly the only realistic option for me at this point.

I don't even care about sex.
>>
>>27583256
Alright anon, this is quite fucked up.
It kinda seems like your dad has some fucked up agenda behind it.

It's almost like he has a fetish for cuckolding but somehow he can't do it himself with his wife because he's afraid of his friends from church finding out he's fucked up in the head so the closes thing he could do is get it done with his son.

Just leave the bitch and move to another city.
Screw him and he won't actually kill himself because christfags are scared of going to hell. like for real.

Also don't forget, your dad is probably masturbating to the idea of Jamal banging your wife in front of you every night.
>>
>>27583326
Shoot a BLM protest up you will become a legend
>>
>>27582639
After reading this thread, I hope this is B8 if not I think you know what you have to do no homo though also that kid looks dead? MODS
>>
>>27583335
>It kinda seems like your dad has some fucked up agenda behind it.

The only agenda they have is they want to raise children, they've told me since I was 5 the only reason I was born was to get them more children to raise.

That studying any field by myself was a waste of time, that learning to read was a waste of time if it didn't get me girls and things of this nature.

>has a fetish for cuckolding but somehow he can't do it himself with his wife because he's afraid of his friends from church finding out he's fucked up in the head so the closes thing he could do is get it done with his son

Nope, my people just have a fucked up understanding of why raising children is important.

To me the important part of babies is keeping the genetics alive/going, to them it is the very act of raising the baby and having more people in the house.

They tell me they are jealous of their friends because they are all grandparents, that it is time to move on in life and for it to be about this now.

>Just leave the bitch and move to another city.

Can't drive, don't know how to make money and too weak willed.
>>
>>27583397

He's sleeping, and what do you suggest?
>>
>>27583446
Nigga his eyes are dark as fuck it looks like you choked him?
>>
>>27583433
Enjoy the wife then and invite other men to gangbang her with you.

If you're going to be a cuck at least be an alpha cuck instead of the one that just watches.

Also as a vengeance try to degrade her as much as you can during sex.
>>
>>27583446
V8 is going to show up at ya house timestamp with a pic of him or hes dead, I suggest becoming a trap
>>
>>27582639

OK, back up a bit and tell us the whole story.

Where is your family from? Is this some kind of fucked-up arranged marriage thing?
>>
>>27583486

She's a whore, she'd enjoy it more than anything.

>>27583519

Again it is arranged marriage, I am born and raised in America but my people (without saying too much ) practice arranged marriage among other things.

Basically, I am the butt of all of the cuck jokes.
>>
>>27583519
Looks like OP got married and a Chad knocked his wife up, flash foward now OP killed his wifes son and posted it on here, party van will show up at his house, and OP is considering suicide I dont think he should kill himself or anyone else time will tell
>>
>>27583695
POOO POOO POOO do you use a toilet? Indian scum
>>
>>27583695
Why not post pics of your wife
>>
>>27583695
>She's a whore, she'd enjoy it more than anything.
And why shouldn't you enjoy it too by bondaging her, spitting in her face, fucking her hard from behind, calling her names?

Stop being a fucking sissy and dominate the whore since you can't leave her.
>>
Is this thread going to make the news?
>>
>>27583169
I think the kid is "sleeping" not dead but it looks suspect as fuck
>>
>>27583764
She should do this to OP, fuck him in his dirty Poo ass, spit on his face slap him fuck his boipussy harder, slap his limp worthless dick, then have BBC fill her cunt up and OP can lick the cum out
>>
>>27583698
>Looks like OP got married and a Chad knocked his wife up, flash foward now OP killed his wifes son and posted it on here, party van will show up at his house, and OP is considering suicide I dont think he should kill himself or anyone else time will tell

Nope.

She had the baby 8 months before I even knew her.

And the baby was just sleeping.

>>27583717

I am not Indian.

>>27583843

Funny thing, she actually sucked me last night, she then took the cum and spitted it into my mouth.
>>
File: image.jpg (302 KB, 1889x2040) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
302 KB, 1889x2040
I feel literally 0 paternal instinct towards this kid.
>>
>>27583994
Why don't you go post about your story in /r/cuckold and then come back here and give us a greentext?

Also if I was your wife I would do so many fucked up things to you, Hell I would make you impotent and force you to wear a dress.
>>
>>27584067

I don't use reddit, I don't enjoy being a cuck and that is very unrealistic.
>>
>>27584100
mate your wife is already a whore,why not bless us with some pics of her.
ps:- get rid of this little shit give him up for adoption
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.