[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Us dudes all measure our dicks. Do women measure their tightness?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1431175936405.jpg (70 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1431175936405.jpg
70 KB, 562x530
Us dudes all measure our dicks.
Do women measure their tightness? How would they do it? Is there a female version of Jonah Falcon, with an inconveniently tight pussy?
>>
I saw a gif of a girl using a chapstick tube to masturbate one time. Her test looked to be about an inch. Wish I saved it
>>
Of course women want to be tight, but I don't know how to compare. It's not like I run around shoving my fingers up other women's pussies. I do kegels and avoid shoving big things up there to try to be as tight as possible, but I don't know what the "average" is or how I compare.

>with an inconveniently tight pussy
Yes, it's called vaginismus. her muscles contract so much that it may make sex impossible or very painful.
>>
You'd have to make a dildo with pressure plates in it.
And I've never heard of any girl doing that, so no we don't do that.
>Is there a female version of Jonah Falcon, with an inconveniently tight pussy?
That's a medical condition called vaginismus, often caused by being raped as a child, the brain flips it's shit at the idea of penetration and it autonomically clamps the vagina shut.
>>
>>27582153
I asked a girl about it once and she said that girls typically don't talk about shit like that or how long their cunt flaps are but they DO make vagina jokes like guys make dick jokes
>>
>>27582191
>>27582237
Interesting info m'ladies
>>
>>27582174
bees.webm
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.