[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i cope with the fact that no one will ever be legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: eno.jpg (85 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
eno.jpg
85 KB, 960x540
How do i cope with the fact that no one will ever be legitimately attracted to me?

All I really want in life is someone's validation and affection, and I'll never get it.
>>
Get a prostitute. Pay her to cuddle with you and shower you with the validation and affection that you need. And then fuck her brains out.
>>
>>27582044
>having to hire someone to validate you
that's just gonna make the poor guy feel worse
>>
Put your cool kid shades on, flash a smile and deal with it. Accept it.

That's all coping is. When it really starts to get under your skin you can self soothe, indulge your degeneracy.
>>
>>27581997
Well I'll assume you do not look good enough nor do you have a certain thing you're good at. Which means you can only really distract yourself from your harsh reality unless you decide to actively try attracting someone.
>>
>>27582059

I didn't know what else to say, though. He obviously needs affection and he's not getting it, so what other option does he have? He can get some human contact and some affection as well as some pussy. It's a win win.
>>
>>27581997
There's 99% chance you're just some self hating idiot who's not actually ugly.

If however people told you many times, as an adult, not for humoristic purposes, that you are ugly and you're like me in the 1% who are actually, objectively ugly, well, you don't cope. It's all about drugs, escapism or suicide.

Or religion, meditation if that's your kind of stuff.

But let's be honest, you're just another 18 years old tfw no gf guy who needs to get off his ass be proactive for once.
>>
>>27582044
Not OP but similar to OP. My anxiety won't let me go to a prostitute. I think I would just shut down and cry. I've never had any kind of intimate experience, I can only imagine it being something I'll cringe over for the rest of my life.
>>
oooh baby when that huge wave of loneliness comes washing over you

learn to surf and ride it baby oh yeah

everyone's alone and there's no other way to be mmyeah
>>
>>27582458
Think about it this way. You shut down and cry in front of a woman you know and it could potentially make your life more awkward. You do it in front of a hooker and it's not gonna matter. And again, I just don't see what other option there is if you're really craving some kind of human touch. Plus, you literally just give her money and you get to feel what it's like to have your dick in a pussy. I honestly don't know why more robots don't do it.
>>
>>27582599
How is prostitution these days? Is it still a 'walk-in' service for guys like us, or is OP supposed to arrange a meeting through the internet?
>>
>>27582082
>Well I'll assume you do not look good enough
Not him but, In actual relationships the girl will will always think they are out of your league, and wont actually give you any validation. Thats probably my biggest problem. If I chose to date a fat 2/10 she would convince herself shes above average and fuck tyrone
>>
>>27582777
I imagine it's on a case by case basis, depending on where and who you're going to.
>>
I myself cope with this situation by drinking heavily. I finally succumbed a little more than a year ago after an annual visit to the one friend I have remaining and his wife and children.

I was confronted more starkly than ever before that his world was vastly different than mine. The things he had were the things I had wanted for a long while, but will never have. What he took for granted was impossible for me.

I had struggled for a long time without intoxicating myself, and struggled hard. My resentment and anger had, over the course of a decade, even led me to confinement in a psychiatric ward.

But that visit to my friend sort of pushed me over the edge I had balancing myself upon. Now I don't go more than 24 hours without drinking.

It numbs me, weakens me, keeps me tame. A man sufficiently drunk doesn't have the strength to cause harm. His nasty feelings are his own, circumscribed by the wall of his own pathetic incapacity.

For men like me, that is the best we can hope for.
>>
>>27581997
I think the real thing you need to worry about is you being able to return the feelings. Too much lonliness/ stalking/ waifu shit will ruin a man
>>
>>27583167
seems like an endless cycle

>creepy and lonely because no affection
>no affection because creepy and lonely
>>
File: 1443810519529.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1443810519529.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>27581997
validate yourself. why must you rely on other people to give a shit?
>protip: no one will ever give a single shit but you

Affection is overrated. Get a cat or an aquarium or a gerbil, it's just as good.
>source: 30 years of shit i call my life
>>
>>27581997
Escapism, and when that stops working, sudoku.
>>
>>27582777
In my experience it usually starts on the internet until trust is developed. Once i've been a loyal customer to any one girl for awhile, her "coworkers" will begin to trust me as well and it slowly becomes easier to be able to just walk up, pay, and fuck.
>>
>>27583288
>Affection is overrated
fuck you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.