[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rejection, is it really anathema?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: tmp_12965-wikipedia1-1603009056.jpg (186 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12965-wikipedia1-1603009056.jpg
186 KB, 1920x1080
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=guhzUQTiec0

so, American culture is quite alien to me. memes aside, did any robots ever achieve their oneitis and was it ever helped by being rejected by other whores? I mean, this rejection can sometimes help to keep you pure and on the right track yes?

Kevin benefited from it. is this true of middle America?
>>
>>27581436
WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF I SANG OUT OF TUNE

also

Get fucked yuropan faggot!
>>
I've never once asked out a girl but I've had two gfs just from getting to know them online and them asking to meet irl
>>
>>27581464
thank you my friend. I am much better for this.
>>
>>27582293
can we smooch now?
>>
File: tmp_15178-IMG_0161-1324273809.jpg (675 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15178-IMG_0161-1324273809.jpg
675 KB, 960x1280
>>27581436
I was rejected by my oneitis, who did love me but slowly fell out as I became more clingy and autistic. I found another girl, younger, cuter, much more innocence.

Being rejected by my oneitis showed me that there really wasn't anything special about her, I just loved her because she was the first pretty female that gave me the time of day without being an orbiter.

Ask yourself what makes your oneitis special, you'll come to find that many other girls, some prettier posses the same qualities. I learned that most women were similar, and I'm happier knowing this.
>>
>>27582453
So to answer your question , no, I guess being rejected by whores won't keep you on the right track, just because you can go out and find another girl better than your oneitis. The term there's plenty of fish in the sea came about because women are so similar, you might as well go and pick up another.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.