[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white people can't dance it's not my fault what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ballet.jpg (50 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
ballet.jpg
50 KB, 600x350
>white people can't dance
it's not my fault what you call dance looks like chimps mating and doesnt require form, talent, training, art, discipline or any kind of ability for that matter and consists on shaking your asshole to provoke male arousal.
>>
>>27581423
>tfw only genuinely like ballet and tap and have to explain for 10 minutes how im not racist by comparing how i dislike something like the twist as much as modern hip hop dance.
>>
someone post the video of the russian teen twerk academy for this fool
>>
Lol cumskins can't handle to banter once again
>>
>>27581459
>tfw only genuinely like ballet and tap and have to explain for 10 minutes how im not racist by comparing how i dislike something like the twist as much as modern hip hop dance.

What isn't this true for, though?

>have to explain why i'm not 'racist', i just don't like rap/hip hop/whatever
>not 'racist', i just don't like ebonics/mangled english
>not 'racist', i don't find blacks/dark features physically attractive

etc
>>
I like ballet, but I also like the honest base tribal dances or the hilarious ill-fit for their restrictive culture belly dances of middle eastern sects.
Hiphop dancing can be okay, but it's mostly boring and I find it to be artificial in origin. Hiphop leaves little to be desired in terms of narrative, and doesn't seem to give much to work with.

It's silly to say there's no discipline in the physical training required to gyrate and twerk rapidly.
>>
>>27581423
funniest part is that there is meringue, salsa, tango, swing, waltz, and various types of dancing styles that look decent and amazing when pulled off with hard work and practice, but people would rather shake their ass and waggle their dick.
>>
>>27581707
>>27581459
>tfw actually racist but find black women qt as hell
>>
>>27581910
Actually, heathenous normies at bars still have synchronized dances.
I was in an odd mood last summer and decided to be a fly on the wall at a bar, and I saw them do specific dances to about four different songs during the night, this was a mixed crowd of about half hispanics half whites.
>>
dancing is for women and gay men

no straight man actually enjoys dancing unless he takes MDMA or something
>>
>>27581476
Why do you think it is a good idea to point out that semen us white when your skin is literally the colour of shit?

I guess it's that famously high negro mean IQ
>>
>>27581991
>tfw cultural supremecist who wants to save qt women from their toxic and backwards cultures and see them at their cutest, most intellectually and emotionally fulfilled, and acting proper
>will never pull a My Fair Lady on a comfort girl plucked out of the bestially bloody and dark Congo, an at risk mixed girl growing up in the shittiest ghetto in America, a girl saved from the murderous child bride seizing fanatics of the Muhammadan Orient, and show that they are perfectly capable of being entirely lovely, witty, beautiful, and kind
>>
>>27582056
Damm cummy you salty ad rn
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.