[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK OFF UNDERAGED PEOPLE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: todd.jpg (48 KB, 484x793) Image search: [Google]
todd.jpg
48 KB, 484x793
>mfw 18 year olds and younger are browsing and shitting up this board with cringey comments while trying to act 'grown up'

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT YOU MAKE EVERYTHING WORSE
>>
i'm 19 but i still feel like i'm not allowed on this board for some reason

probably because i've been on 4chan since i was 14 so i've been conditioned to believe i'm too young to be here
>>
the true redpill about 4chan culture is the vast majority of people are underage which explains pretty much everything about why each board has its problems

note how whenever there's an age survey there is a suspicious amount of people who are 18, they're all underage but dont want to get banned for revealing the truth
>>
I largely agree. I'm so fucking sick of /unifeels/ threads and the like. We need a board exclusively for old losers like ourselves.

The young losers whine and worry about shit that will probably resolve itself in a year or two, while fucks over 25 have genuinely ruined lives that will never recover.
>>
>>27581186
I got you m8
https://www.wizchan.org/
now fuck off
>>
>tfw when you were young you thought that 4chan was making you more mature
>tfw now that you're old you realize how immature it is making you

Much of this site is just 15-year-olds masquerading as 20-year-olds. In fact, I probably got better responses here when I was 15 than I do now.
>>
File: mfw someone calls momiji a dog.jpg (10 KB, 199x254) Image search: [Google]
mfw someone calls momiji a dog.jpg
10 KB, 199x254
>>27581004
>18
>been on 4chan since 12
>Been on r9k since 15

All I ever did was talk about anime, music, or waifus though. It's still all I mostly do

Am I a part of the problem?
>>
>>27581518
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>27581004
>tfw you wish you were underaged again
kill me
>>
File: 84FjOVY.png (629 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
84FjOVY.png
629 KB, 1000x1000
>>27581585
Make me, anon!
>>
>>27581004
When did you guys start browsing? 2008 here, just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>27581676
Late 2009, but /a/ was my home board (with occasional visits to /h/ and /jp/ until 2011 or 2012
>>
>>27581037
you are a huge faggot and pretending to have found 4chan in 2010 doesn't make you an oldfag
>>
>>27581518
>>27581647
Post more Momiji
>>
>>27581222
Wizchan is 95% 15-22/23 years old users.

You have 16 years old isulting the few genuine 30+ years old virgins there for not being wizards because they try to change the definition of wizardry into something that requires being a neet surrounded with pissbottles and who hates everything and everyone.

Wizchan is more toxic and vain than /r9k/ sometimes, believe it or not.

tl,dr: 'no' & 'fuck you'.
>>
>>27581518
Yes, and you're destroying your life as well.

It's bad for us and bad for you.
>>
>>27581004
ur such a faggot piss brains I am real stampylong jew nose
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA
>>
>>27583154

See, this faggot cannot be older than 14. And it shows even when he thinks it's not.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.