[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I a wagecuck? I feel like a hybrid. I work 3 months per year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-03-31-21-02-22.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-31-21-02-22.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Am I a wagecuck? I feel like a hybrid.
I work 3 months per year and do whatever I want the other 9 months.
I am not a NEET because I have a wonderful GF and other friends and I go outside daily and exercise. I fight forest fires and make roughly 50k in those 3 months. So I spend 3 months on the side of a mountain about to burn to death but the rest of the year I just have fun.

What am I?

I am thinking about starting a business or going to college with all of my off time.
>>
The NEET is Not in Employment Education or Training, you're probably trying to refer to hikkikamori, you are neither.
>>
>>27581066
So im not a wagecuck? Or a hikki? Or a neet? Whats going on here!
>>
>>27581103
Depends on your definition of wagecuck, your job is pretty respected and it seems that you are alright with it, not sure if it's right to call you cucked. If you're not troll then you are a retard who depends on labels.
>>
>>27581213
Just curious what you guys considered wagecuck, I had assumed it meant having to work at all so therefore my 1/4th of the year job only semi qualifies but if you only count non-respectable jobs then obviously I am just a normie, though ironically I have aspergers syndrome and so does a lot of my family I just mimick well enough to look and talk like a normie and for all intents and purposes that makes me a normie
>>
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wagecuck
But wagecuck on boards is a meme word that is used on anyone who has job. Pick your poison.
>>
>>27580953
holy fuck, what a shit thread, just kill yourself, no one fucking cares
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.