[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Day 2 of no contact with oneitis Oneitis asked why I left the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: pepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
Day 2 of no contact with oneitis

Oneitis asked why I left the skype call

Must not reply
>>
>>27580952
why are you ignoring her?
>>
>>27581307
No point in being someone's emotional tampon when you don't benefit from it is my best guess?
>>
>>27580952
You're on the path of not having a oneitis. Keep it up!
>>
>>27581307
I love her and she doesn't love me. I'm moving on.
>>
You should disclose your feelings to her if she's not aware yet. If she's not interested the same way you do (probably this is the case) you wont be regretting it afterwards.

Go for all or nothing.
>>
>>27581430
I already did anon and she said she loved me only as a friend, that's why I'm distancing myself.
>>
>>27580952
So why did you leave the call bro? Something must have changed to trigger you
>>
>>27581529
Other guys were flirting with her and I just couldn't take it anymore knowing that one day one of them could become her next BF and I can't.
>>
>>27581374
I haven't contacted my oneitis in almost 2 years. When does it end?
>>
>>27581568
Multiple guys at once or one guy at a time multiple times? this is important
>>
>>27581710
when you replace her for another one
>>
>>27581762
Multiple guys at once but she only flirts back with one of the guys, so I think she's interested.
>>
>>27581710
It never ends, anon. You're stuck. You shouldn't have cut contact, now you don't have her at hand to make you happy.

Why don't you try to recontact her? 2 years seems like a good timeframe, maybe she'll be interested now if you show how much you've changed.
>>
Hold out.
Don't fucking reply.

If you are really lucky and play these cards right she might actually do a 180 and start liking you in "that way" BECAUSE youre ignoring her.
In that case she will tell you.
I repeat; DO NOT REPLY
>>
>>27582141
Does this actually work or is it just wishful thinking?
>>
>>27580952
Is she someone that's on this board/goes to 4chan?
>>
>>27582238
Wishful thinking. Orginalo fuck the botto
>>
>>27582238
>>27582287
Doesn't matter, by the time you find out if it worked or not you'll be over her anyway
>>
>>27582238
Well, it worked for me once.
And one girl regurarly sends me nudes because of it.
>>
>>27582312
My oneitis is the kind of person who doesn't seem to notice there's something wrong unless I TELL her there's something wrong. Plus, she never really craved my attention much (probably because I always gave it to her whenever I could), but what the hell, since I'm doing no contact anyway, let's see if it works.
>>
>>27582238
On some it would, in other cases it would make things worse.

Life is a fucking dice-roll. It's all luck whether pepple respond to certain actions as intended.
>>
>>27580952
It's fine! We're all here to support you, anon!
Stay stronk. :3
>>
>>27582357
>doesn't seem to notice there's something wrong
But she did ask about you, didnt she? She knows.
>>
>>27582371
I suppose. It was nice to receive that text from her. Pains me not to reply, but I'll just have to suck it up.
>>
>>27582362
I assume she'd just be mad or sad because I'm ignoring her, but we'll have to see. I doubt she's gonna suddenly realize that she loved me all along, seems too much like a fairy tale.
>>
>>27582393
If you HAVE to talk to her, if you run into her or something, just tell her you've been busy with something important and make it seem as no big deal.
Don't say "i tried to give you the silent treatment sorry :((("
>>
>>27582468
Oh, of course. If I ever run into her, I'll just lie about it.

I'm not expecting her to do this, even though I'd like her to, but what if she suddenly starts barraging me with messages? I'll have to reply, right?
>>
>>27582577
Nope.
ORIiIiGIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>27582664
Well, okay man. I'll just ignore her like my life depended on it, then. Either I forget about her completely or she starts loving me. I'm not content with being just a friend, I want love or indifference. Either way, I win. Just have to hold on.
>>
>>27582310
Some people don't get over their crushes so easily anon.
>>
>>27582064
This is horrible advice
>>
>>27582064
>Why don't you try to recontact her? 2 years seems like a good timeframe, maybe she'll be interested now if you show how much you've changed.
I'm waiting until I escape NEETdom and re-enter normie life before I try reconnecting with anyone. Just applied to a job and uni this past week.
>>
>>27581710
Sudoku. You poor cuck.
>>
Is this a thing with western girls?
I never got into the mind of these mystical creatures but for all I can understand right now it must be beneficial to get an asian/eastern european gf
>>
File: 1445618257848.jpg (285 KB, 889x1126) Image search: [Google]
1445618257848.jpg
285 KB, 889x1126
>>27580952
good on you, op.
soon youll know its for the better, and you will feel better too.
>>
>>27582064
dont listen to this cuck
>>
File: 1419619162378.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1419619162378.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
>>27582238
Diffrent Anon here, my onetis cut contact with me for over 5 months then one day out of the blue, she wrote to me!

We a few times over two weeks then i was the one who cut contact because i didnt want to go back to the pain. Its been well over two years and i dont really care.
still a lonely KHV
>>
>>27582739
>I'll just ignore her like my life depended on it
and it does, for if you dont, youll be reminded of her at all points in your life, and youll see yourself as a little faggot who never did anything, atleast now youll see of yourself as someone who isnt a beta white knight
>>
>have oneitis online
>always talking, and never in a way that would now make me feel like an emotional tampon
>begs me to visit her
>drive 6 hours one weekend to see her
>have a great time, but don't make a move
>weekend ends, things change
>talk less, eventually end up cutting contact after telling her how I felt and getting the just friends thing
>would occasionally try to come back into my life every 6 months or so, but would then act the same as she did before, always short with convos and about her problems
>eventually just tell her that I can't talk to her anymore if it's going to be like that
>haven't talked to her in over a year

As good as it felt to tell her that, it still hurts, a lot, and I still find myself thinking about her. Even after finding someone that actually returns my affections, I can't seem to just get over her.
>>
>>27583455
IF you want advice on this, which I think you do since you posted, talk to someone about it, doesn't matter who. Your gf, mom, dad, therapist, the catholic priest at confession. Just tell someone to get it out of your system.
>>
>>27581710
I have never had any contact with my oneitis other than just saying hi and conversations of max two sentences under the more than 2 years I've had it.

How the hell can I end that?
>>
>tfw roommates with my oneitis
I'm the ultimate cuck. I need to get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>27583654
atleast you can pretend to be together or something
>>
>>27583505

I have. It always goes to the "well you have a new girl to focus your attention on so why worry about the other." I've gone into lengths about my depression and anxiety as a teenager and how just feeling important to her was able to pull myself out of that, and it never a seems significant to them. Part of me just wonders what I did that caused such a sudden change in personality after meeting her in person. I confronted her and was never able to get a straight answer. I wouldn't say I obsess, just that no one else has ever lingered in my mind like she does.
>>
>>27583708
>come home later than usual last night
>hear Chad fucking her downstairs
You don't know pain, my friendo
>>
File: 1452778636569.gif (996 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
1452778636569.gif
996 KB, 500x300
>>27583760
Why the hell havent you moved, brother?
>>
>>27583654
C U C K
U
C
K

original robot
>>
>>27583760
You're a lucky guy tbqh
>>
>>27583760
You can hear Chad fucking her every night and you don't film it?
>>
>>27583751
I'm in the same situation anon. I'd say that cutting contact with her when I was so far gone that I'd do literally anything for her attention and validation was the worst mistake of my life.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.