[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been bullied by a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 25
File: 1437637484593.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1437637484593.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
Have you ever been bullied by a girl?
>>
>>27580576
Yes I was bullied almost exlusively by women in all of grade school and middle school. It was humiliating.
>>
>>27580576
I wish

girls were all very nice to me and that made me sad because I wanted to be bullied by girls
>>
>>27580576
I girl was really mean to me when I was in third grade, which was a shame because she was really cute but all her friends were cunts.
>>
Yeah, then I bullied her back and then only I got in trouble.
Fucking women.
>>
>>27580576
Yep, one used to make fun of my choice of clothing (especially my socks for some reason). Apparently if girls bully you it means they like you but I'm pretty sure that's a meme, she clearly had no interest in me
>>
>>27581065
>Fucking women
It's not her fault that no one punished her for her actions. Honestly, you should get angry with the men that let her get away with that kind of behavior.
>>
yeah, actually made me cry..... god that was pathetic. They were a bunch of womanlets too, there were 4 of them, 3 looked like ass, one was sorta cute I guess? One of them I think developed a crush on me but I never returned it back, they stopped tormenting me by the time we were finishing highschool and we were more mature.
>>
File: haruhi mad.jpg (29 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
haruhi mad.jpg
29 KB, 431x300
>>27580987
You wish? Why? It was horrible. One girl in kindergarten stole my snacks every day and another kicked me in the shins. Can't remember much of first grade. Second grade, there was this one girl that would always pull my hair when she walked behind me and asked why I had long hair and making fun of me. Another would spit on my seat for some odd reason. In third grade, this one girl made fun of me because she thought i was wearing girl's shoes. She would then make fun of me because she thought i was a girl because of hair. Girls in 4th and 5th grade made fun of me because I was the shortest boy in the class and they were starting to go through puberty so they grew. By 6th grade another called me a faggot and a girl because i wore my nails longish (I had an incident where one of my fingernails was ripped off almost entirely so it gives me weird feelings that remind me of it when my nails are too short). By middle school, it was really terrible. 2 girls tormented me for 2 years. Constantly called me a fag and pushed me around, both of them like 5 or 6 inches taller than me (I was like 5'1" then). They'd talk about sucking dicks and other whorish things in explicit detail to creep me out or tease me or whatever and tell everybody I was gay for my best friend at the time saying that I looked like I was in love with him. He stopped being friends with me because of that, and it sucked because I didn't really have any other friends.

All of this shit left a deep lasting impact on me that still shows today.
>>
>>27580576
Yeah, I've been beaten up by a girl and I got in trouble because "you never hit a girl" even though I never even hit her.
>>
>>27580576

yeah but not in the fun way.

She called me an 'ugly ass acne boy' on myspace after i hit on her.

Now she's a washed up ho and im, well,
become sexy.

BOOM!
>>
In my first year of high school some gorilla looking chick said I was stalking her (had just moved to a new city 3 hours away, didn't know a single one of my neighbors but apparently she was one of them.) And another time I overheard this entitled cunt who grew up in Germany saying I stared at all the girls during lunch as they walked by to all the girls in art class (in reality I would eat my food and then just faze out daydreaming until lunch was over.) Switched to homeschooling in the middle of the year and have let left the house more than once or twice a month for the past 6 years. American women are evil.
>>
File: after uprising.jpg (59 KB, 665x500) Image search: [Google]
after uprising.jpg
59 KB, 665x500
>girls would pretend to befriend me just to learn embarrassing secrets about me to tell everyone
>girls would pretend to be interested in me just long enough for me to believe them for one second and then laugh in hysterics at me that they'd ever like me
>girls would make fun of me whenever I got called up to answer a problem and even the teacher would laugh along with the class
>girls would just come up to me and insult me at random without their friends even being there to laugh
>girls would dare me to some challenge of physical eat like arm wrestling or push ups or pull ups and then laugh when they beat me
>girls would get me to play spin the bottle just to refuse to kiss me and all laugh
>if I ever accidentally touched a girl they'd scream and say I was groping them
>>
>>27580576
not really

i have been teased for being shy, but never bullied

do girls even bully?
>>
I can never tell if I'm being bullied or if she's just teasing me. I try to assume the latter but sometimes I'm just not sure
>>
>>27580987
>girls were all very nice to me and that made me sad because I wanted to be bullied by girls

Your sexual fetishes are idiotic. No, you really don't want to have been bullied by girls. It's horrible and fucks you up for the rest of your life.
>>
File: 43342.jpg (8 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
43342.jpg
8 KB, 217x232
a manic-depressive girl used to stalk me and try to bite my shoulders in middle school
>>
>>27580576
Once back in year 7, I wasn't hit or anything, just constantly told to shut up and that i was annoying by some cunt called Nina. I was too soft to insult back, so it wrecked my confidence at the time and made me look like a pussy.

Thankfully, I moved to a worse school where you had to fight constantly just to be respected which helped toughen me up abit.
>>
>>27580954
>It was humiliating.
Really? Sounds hot, I would like a girl bully to beat me up and mock me until I cum.
>>
File: 1439973270513.gif (2 MB, 432x319) Image search: [Google]
1439973270513.gif
2 MB, 432x319
>>27581662
>Really? Sounds hot, I would like a girl bully to beat me up and mock me until I cum.
It wasn't hot. It was degrading. I know I was kind of effeminate, but I wasn't a girl. I kinda blame my mom for that though considering she used to constantly say she wish she had at least one daughter which I guess is why she didn't really care about my hair being long and her propensity to buy me androgynous/girly looking clothes.

Aside from an abusive almost always absent father, an overly protective mother and brothers who tormented me, it would've been nice to have friends, but no, getting teased the way I did repelled any chance I had at having friends. Sure it may sound nice in your shitty fantasies but it made growing up really difficult.
>>
>>27580576
I had a situation where 2 girls pretended to hit on me. It was obvious that they were joking.
It lasted for like 20 minutes and it was one of the worst experiences in my life.
>>
File: 1434947830864.png (98 KB, 575x548) Image search: [Google]
1434947830864.png
98 KB, 575x548
>>27581396
I went to school with a bunch of yuppie kids and this is exactly the kind of shit they'd pull. Being a special ed aspie, I was out of the social loop most of the time, and didn't have any friends; I was probably an easy target for them. For some reason they stopped after middle school. I like to think it's because they matured, but the more likely reason is because I became aware and it stopped being fun.
>>
File: CANT WAKE UP INSIDE.jpg (3 KB, 125x105) Image search: [Google]
CANT WAKE UP INSIDE.jpg
3 KB, 125x105
I have only ever been bullied by women. Dude's either playfully teased me, or just left me alone.
>>
>>27580576
nope I was bullied a lot but never by girls
they were either nice to me or ignored me entirely
some got their laughs when the men bullied me but often they would stop laughing and look guilty
honestly I cant picture a woman benig mean to me
>>
Yeah. I threw her body in a landfill.
>>
File: Crying Wojak.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojak.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw no woman to routinely bully me
>>
>>27580576
I guess so

Girls used to call me ugly all the fucking time back in primary school
Then in middle school this one bitch called me ugly every time she got the chance to do so
Worst of all this last one is one piece of ass, she's studying modeling or something
>>
i've never been bullied by a girl, but i have been used and manipulated by them throughout my life
>>
>>27581201
That all sounds hot honestly
>>
Yes, she gave me and awful nickname that everyone knows me by now after I yelled at her for being a cunt.

I later had sex with her
>>
>>27580576
I have, she started calling me names for no reason while having her 4 friends behind her to support her.
I pushed her and she fell on her fat ass and ran off crying to tell the teacher.
I got into trouble for it, but least she stopped as soon as she started realizing I'd retaliate.
>>
File: 1455556335371.jpg (54 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1455556335371.jpg
54 KB, 675x675
>tfw no schoolyard anti-bully loli to protect yout
>>
File: 1433829969471.png (34 KB, 493x276) Image search: [Google]
1433829969471.png
34 KB, 493x276
>>27580576
Once, in elementary school, and it was hilarious. Some bitch in 8th grade I didn't even know kept blocking me from leaving through a doorway, she kept standing in front of me whenever I tried to walk past, so I smacked her books out of her hand and kicked them across the floor and left while she was picking them up.
>>
File: 1459383210882.jpg (8 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1459383210882.jpg
8 KB, 192x187
A little. She used to talk shit to me and about me every time she saw me. She would always kick me in the ankles and tell me to shut up whenever I kept asking her why she was doing that. She was never racist but damn she was mean

probably why I'm into femdom now
>>
>>27581201
>tell everybody I was gay for my best friend at the time saying that I looked like I was in love with him. He stopped being friends with me because of that, and it sucked because I didn't really have any other friends.
That's terrible. I lost my friends in middle school because I was accused of being a fag. They weren't great friends but I was really lonely without them.
>>
File: tmyk.jpg (705 B, 43x28) Image search: [Google]
tmyk.jpg
705 B, 43x28
i've been bullied by
boys and girls my age
boys and girls younger than me
boys and girls way younger than me
boys and girls older than me
boys and girls way older than me
dogs, cats, birds, squirrels, horses, cows, fish, cockroaches, ants, strong winds, weak winds, regular wind, the sun, dirt, water (frozen, liquid, gas), dust, nothing

i have even bullied myself

what's the old adage... what doesn't kill you makes you stronger?
i dream of dying
it is my only happiness
>>
Yes all the time.
>Elementary school this Latina girl would always try and push me or touch me.
>Middle school these girls kept trying to grab my butt
>High school, this blonde girl tell me to get on my knees and then she would hump my head.

Women are strange.
>>
>>27581231
>had a myspace
>i'm, well, become sexy
>BOOM!
Get the fuck off of this website you weasel faced degenerate
>>
In first grade the girl sitting next to me said "you think youre so cool but youre actually not, nobody thinks so" now this was the craziest thing because i walked with my head down and was known years later as the guy who never talked, she mightve been mistaking me for another person
>>
>>27580576
Yes as a matter of fact one girl for a while would never miss a chance to degrade me in front of other people on a daily basis. She wasn't the only one but this one in particular's dad died and after that she got all quiet
>>
Yes, even slightly sexually by one. She would always sit on my lap and say it didn't matter because I was gay. She knew I wasn't gay.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 221x212) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 221x212
Been groped by girls, kicked by girls, and head slammed against wall by girls
>>
One girl would block my way and wouldn't move until I pushed her.
>>
>>27581201
Sounds like you weren't doing yourself any favors on trying not to get bullied. Just saying long hair on a boy = bullied
>>
No. I was extremely shy in school and every girl I ever had to interact with seemed to make an effort to be really nice to me, most likely out of pity. They kind of talked to me the same way a mother would talk to her son, with a slightly patronizing tone.
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 613x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 613x820
No, thankfully I never did.

I think part of the reason is because I was shy around girls so they left me alone.
>>
this thread makes me feel cringy and helpless at the sametime.
>>
File: 1453447102623.jpg (42 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1453447102623.jpg
42 KB, 500x373
I was bullied by girls a few times, but the first time sticks out the most. The times after this it was usually just Stacey cunts smirking along with their boyfriends.

>grade 6
>moved to a new school, sort of fitting in
>really pretty girl in the class next to mine, prettiest I'd ever seen
>classes are lining up in rows to go and participate in a Sports Day-type thing
>I'm talking with a few people from my class, we eventually get seated and grouped with the class next door
>girl is sitting near me, she strikes up a conversation with the people I was talking with
>I try to keep up, try to make them laugh, but they half-ignore me
>after a while some Chads (funny I'm unironically calling a group of 6th graders 'Chads' now) from the class next door walk up and sit near us
>they start talking about my hair (I had long, thick hair)
>start teasing me, eventually girl joins in
>girl tells me to sit still, I do
>she starts pulling my hair, the Chads join in
>sit quietly while they all laugh, trying to hold back tears
>from then on the girl laughs and makes fun of me every time she sees me

I wish I could go back in time and rend her fucking throat. I wish I'd hurt all of them, but I was a coward. From that day on, my course was set.
>>
>>27580576
No, I was mostly completely ignored. Maybe once in a while one would be nice to me
>>
Yeah my older sister was a bitch and also molested me.
>>
File: 1459639784599.png (327 KB, 979x1403) Image search: [Google]
1459639784599.png
327 KB, 979x1403
>>27585520
I wish I had an older sister that bullied me.
>>
>grade 7
>"hey anon want to go to the dance with me"
uhh sure
>"HAHA YOU THINK I WOULD ASK YOU HAHAHA"
>she walks away laughing with her friends
Sometimes I wonder if this is what fucked me up.
>>
>>27580576

I was never bullied by a girl, but in middle school I did have a sort of reverse-bully.

>be in middle school
>some punk starting a fight with me because he's trying to impress some girl
>about to start talking smack to him when some GIGANTIC negress (who I'll refer to as Fiona) slams into this guy like a freight train
>guy gets knocked on his back, he is clearly winded
>thankfully his backpack cushioned his fall or he might have been seriously hurt
>Fiona (this giant girl who has at least 7 inches taller than me) just sorta blushes and grins at me and runs away
>Fiona proceeds to show up whenever some guy or girl messes with me scares, them off
>realize that Fiona is intentionally following me to protect me
>feel really uncomfortable at the time, because despite her niceness towards me, she was completely ugly and unattractive
>eventually lose contact with her entirely after middle school

>tfw I'm now 22 and no Amazonian negro warrior to protect me
>>
>>27580576
I don't know, have i?

>11 years old, me and a friend got slapped and attacked by 3 14 - 15 year olds just for not getting a ball
>12 years old, girl fucked with my emotions by faking love for me and humiliated me in front of my whole year
>15 years old, girls randomly started threatening me for no reason, one even tried to get me to fight her in a carpark with tons of people but i bailed out because she was screaming like she got raped and if i laid a finger on her i'd be fucked faster than you can say prison sentence
>16, girl tries to turn me gay and constantly fucks with me constantly and throws mixed signals
>Everyone would ignore me, but the instant i stood alone outside, i suddenly have the same girl from above coming to me asking if i was alright, even if i was alone before but not outside

Nothing happened in college really, all the bitches were too busy fucking chad.
So what do you think /r9k/, was i bullied by women?
>>
Bump, how many more robots got bullied?
>>
I was targeted by a group of girls in my final year of school. Your standard Stacies. Bitches who never got disciplined so they believe they're God's gift to mankind.

One day I went full edgelord at them, threatening to have their families killed, their homes burned, shit like that, and it provoked one of them to attack me by trying to rip my throat out with her nails. (I live in a town that's dangerously close to becoming Detroit-tier.)

I ended up throwing her to the ground, picking her back up by the hair, and smashing her head against the wall a couple of times until she stopped screaming. I legitimately thought I killed her, and my only reaction was to pick my school bag back up and head to my regular lesson because I figured that I had a bad morning, I may as well try to have a normal day. Her brother tried to start shit with me on the way to the classroom so I put my bag down and said I was fine with killing him too. He pussied out pretty fucking quickly when he realised I was serious and I didn't give a fuck any more.

Turns out the girl lived and I didn't hit her as hard as I thought, and the school actually sided with me when a few teachers said they noticed the bullying and figured it was only a matter of time before I snapped, because I had a history of going full psychotic since primary school, and the final exams were coming up so the school didn't want to lower its pass rate by expelling me.

Wasn't all good though, I ended up being called "wife beater" until the end of school.
>>
>>27580576
In Jr. High the head Stacey of our school would come up to me and touch me in a sexual way because she liked to see me squirm
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 125x125
>>27586355
Damn, that's cold. Sounds like she deserved it though.
>>
>>27586355
>school notices bullying
>does nothing
>"well, we can't help it that you snapped"
What retards
>>
I used to bully a boy I liked in 7th grade
He was really shy and i didnt know how to communicate with him normally, so I started teasing him
a year later we became friends, and we still keep contact everyday
>>
>>27586862
did you fucked him
>>
>>27586671

From then until the end of school, she would always stop talking and try to avoid me whenever she saw me nearby.

Sometimes I liked to make eye contact with her across the room, just to remind her to stay the fuck in line or I'd do it again. Sometimes I wish I went further, like waiting until she was alone and asking her how her head felt, or if she's proud of her brother for being a coward who can't even defend his own sister. Or cornering her and telling her that I could do anything I wanted to her, and it's only my utter lack in interest in her that stops me.

It even developed into a fantasy where I have a girl so pants-shittingly terrified of me that she would do /anything/ to make me go away and leave her alone. I wasn't brave or handsome or charismatic enough to do it in real life of course, but I still find the idea really fucking hot.

Needless to say, I'm a bit of a dom.

>>27586718

Apparently they had it in their heads that it was better to let it happen. She was pretty unpopular among the teachers for being disruptive so I guess they got a bit of catharsis from it. She shut the fuck up like a clam after it, so they never had to call her out on anything any more.
>>
>>27586950
No way lol

He was super shy. Still, he's a nice guy and I'm glad we're friends.
>>
> Bullied by generic stacies, about looks personality whatever.
> If i respond with anything I am remarked as "sexist, rapist, creep" so even more people hate.
> Say anything at all their chad boyfriends beat me up.
:/ Still kinda got a hate towards women now.. :(
>>
File: 1456043885814.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1456043885814.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
>be me 13 in high school
>have no experience with women
>girl pops up on Facebook turns out we used to go to the same primary school
>after a while she says she loves me
>"wow femanon no girl has ever said that to me "
>after a while she distances herself
>turns out it was all one big joke a dare she got from her friends to see my reaction
>spreads it around school and I become a laughing stock losing my confidence with women forever
It's not my worst high school experience after having so many bad social experiences from school I literally have no confidence and too afraid to go out in social gathering environments
>>
>>27587016
>Still, he's a nice guy and I'm glad we're friends.

I feel nothing but cold, silent rage.
>>
File: 1455837308422.png (35 KB, 130x339) Image search: [Google]
1455837308422.png
35 KB, 130x339
>>27586950
Unfortunately, no
We are basically childhood friends, it would be too awkward
but I still love him after all those years
>>
File: 1459560519115.jpg (75 KB, 440x660) Image search: [Google]
1459560519115.jpg
75 KB, 440x660
>>27587016
False flagged pls leave
>>
Not really, but when I was 8 I had my first serious crush on a girl, and being the beta cuck I was back then, she wasn't into me in the slightest. One day she got some of the other girls in class to get my number so she could call me. That very night she does and we talk for hours. She tells me she actually likes me and we go on about how amazing it is to finally get it out there. It felt so good and she told me she wanted to meet up in the morning on the playground before school started the next day. I was so excited to see her. All morning all I wanted to do was reach out and hug her the second I saw her. When she finally arrives all she did was give me a disgusted look and said "ew, get away from me" and walked off.
Turns out it was an elaborate prank just to troll me and the girls behind it laughed at me all day.

W.e shit happens. Today most of my friends are girls so I'm not salty
>>
>>27587016

>tfw no ultra-shy girl to bully, before ending up honestly falling in love with her, and protecting her from others who would do her harm, because I'm the only one allowed to bully her.
>tfw she'll never admit that even if she did start off hating me, she prefers my protection over being left alone.
>tfw her purity and goodness would never make abandon my old ways and become a good man.
>tfw a girl like that doesn't exist because women cannot be pure and good any more.

>>27587330

>Turns out it was an elaborate prank just to troll me and the girls behind it laughed at me all day.

I'd have beaten every single one of them for that. Not even because I was angry, just to make an example of them.

There are a lot of people in need of a good beating. It sends the message that their behaviour is not fucking acceptable to you.
>>
>>27586986
I wish more teachers were like this honestly. People could actually learn to solve their own damn problems, and to not be little bitches who go crying to their mothers about everything.
>>
>>27587445
>more people in need of a good beating
This. Exactly this.
>>
>>27587749
Hell, why stop there? A real man slaughters anyone who dares to disrespect him.
>>
>>27580576

yes, some girl kept spitting at me when i was ~14

i just lost it and punched her a few times, she stopped after that

for some bizarre reason the guys that were around didn't intervene and didn't beat me up
>>
>>27587879
Sound like some real bros to me.
>>
File: pepe gun.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
pepe gun.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
I did, i just shoved her and told her to go fuck herself.

I was bullied a lot, but i always fought back. Got my ass beat once by some faggot who punched me and then ran away (am fat), but other than that i always won. At least i have that going for me.
>>
>>27587749

I remember my parents and primary school teachers trying to tell me that all bullies want is a reaction, and they''ll get bored if I didn't give one.

They never get bored because they were after the feeling of domination. Everyone, especially kids, are more sadistic than what people like to admit.

The way I looked at it, the way to get them to stop was simple - Become them. Show them that I enjoy their pain a lot more than they enjoy mine, and it wasn't worth antagonising me because I would beat them or die trying.

I was expelled from a primary school for following that doctrine to its logical conclusion, and ended up fighting about 20 kids at once. Needless to say, I almost ended in hospital, and it ended up fucking up my teeth really fucking badly.

It eventually extended though to me picking fights because I enjoyed the feeling of winning them so much. I was too young/stupid to have known about "He Who Fights Monsters" so I guess I fell into that trap. Even tried starting a underground fight club in my school, except I submitted the suggestion to the fucking headmaster for a fighting club because I was a smartass. Guess who got referred to a counsellor?

>>27587859

Dead people don't learn lessons. Besides, we live in a civil society. Can't arbitrarily hand out the death penalty. A little bit of vigilante justice never hurt anyone decent though.
>>
Sort of. In 10th grade this girl and I had become friends. She would always call me gay and a faggot. I started to harbor serious feelings for her. A few months passed and I got a message either on myspace or AIM or whatever the fuck messenger that was popular in '06.

The message convincingly said that she fond me attractive and that she wanted to pursue a relationship with me. I got all flustered, replied saying how I've always felt the same. Then I get another message from her saying that her cousin sent that to fuck with me and that they've been laughing their asses off at my response.

We never talked after that. Made it real awkward running into her the last two years of high school. Our friendship last from September to around May. She even bought me a birthday present. The only one I got that year.
>>
>>27588093
>Besides, we live in a civil society. Can't arbitrarily hand out the death penalty.
Libtard faggot detected.
>>
>>27588261

I said arbitrarily. I do agree fully that sometimes someone just needs to die because they aren't going to learn a thing.
>>
>>27580576
My mom never makes me leave the house without inserting a buttplug in my ass
>>
>>27585770
>12 years old, girl fucked with my emotions by faking love for me and humiliated me in front of my whole year
Why are these stories so common? That's some seriously psychopathic shit
>>
>>27588423

>Why are these stories so common? That's some seriously psychopathic shit

They don't care about you. They just want a punchline and you're the one they chose. They have a joke with multiple endings and you're simply the one they decided on that time.

It's simple sadism. They do it just because it feels good to see you cry or get embarrassed.

They're not psychopaths. At least psychopathy is somewhat of an excuse. They're just being malevolent for the sake of it.
>>
File: 07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27588009
>Got my ass beat once by some faggot who punched me and then ran away (am fat),
bwhahahahaha......topkek
>>
>>27588570
He was fucking scared though. Plus i properly beat his ass on another occasion anyways.
>>
>>27580576
my best friend/ex bullies me everyday but she just sees the best in me while I fuck my life up
>>
>>27580576
fuck no never, you gotta be really a retard to make a girl want to bully you.
If that happens to you, congratulations, you're at the bottom of the trash of mankind.
>>
>>27580576

Yes. Eighth grade math class.

>girl sitting behind me
>she was new to the school
>started halfway through the year
>had apparently been bounced through a number of homes in the foster system
>she was mean (understandably)
>she starts stabbing me in the back with her pencil
>tell her to stop
>she does for the day
>next day same shit
>stabs me with pencil
>spits inside her desk because she smokes constantly outside class and coughs up phlegm all the time
>asks me if i have a girlfriend
>she likes me?
>continues stabbing me with pencil, this time hard even to puncture through my shirt and sink in to skin
>have had enough
>stand up, turn around, tell her to fuck off
>she says, "punch me and i'll leave you alone"
>I hit her in the shoulder because this is in the middle of class and I don't need to be suspended again
>she laughs
>i'm mad
>hit her in the stomach
>teacher removes me from class, girl acts like perfect little princess, escapes all blame

>later that day, several of her male friends confront me about the incident
>don't hit girls bro
>we'll kick your ass, bro
>explain the situation
>expect them to swarm on me but they don't
>they knew the girl well and understood what happened

I changed seats in math class. That was the end of it. I heard later that she took a red marker and made a big circle on her arm where i hit her and told everyone who would listen that the red mark was from the punch.
>>
>>27580987

being bullied by girls is worse than by boys. boys you can fight without (severe) consequences. fight a girl and now the school throws the discipline back at you as hard as possible, all of girl's male friends are now out for your head too. girls are aware of this advantage and use it to full effect.

much much rather be bullied by a boy. i don't care if he is 6 inches taller and outweighs me by 50 pounds. he is one person. a girl has the full force of the school, her friends, and the police if it gets that far, behind her by default.
>>
File: 1458940042521.jpg (12 KB, 256x243) Image search: [Google]
1458940042521.jpg
12 KB, 256x243
I see so many people on bullying threads making fun of victims and hating them for being bullied. I have never understood this. Most people here have gone through comparable things and have been a victim throughout their lives as well. Which begs the question, why? One of the biggest reasons why people here will continue to be victims is that they support ideologies which are the reason that they are victimized. Social hierarchy, appeal to the social elite, hating on people who are lower on the social ladder etc etc etc, all these things are supported and praised by a large amount of people here (anyone who speaks out against it is bombarded with memes).

Its like a Jew supporting Nazis or a black person supporting the KKK. I just dont understand it.
>>
>>27589295

Damn, she sounds like she was fucked up.

I bet if you had hit her a lot more, she'd have fallen in fucking love with you.

Still, best that you didn't. She's probably cutting holes in condoms as we speak.
>>
>>27589971

yeah in hindsight i feel sorry for her. in my job i deal sometimes with foster cases and child welfare issues. those kids go through hell.
>>
>>27580576
Yeah, so much I punched her British style and she went down, that was in Ohio, I'm back here in England
>>
>>27585321
Got kicked in the kidney by a martial arts girl
I wish I'd done something instead of sitting there and crying
If I had a time machine, I'd go back and beat the shit out of her
>>
Yup.
It stopped when I stop giving a fuck and stated quite clearly that ANYONE that put their hands on me was getting the shit kicked out of them.
And then I kept my word by taking a brick to someone twice my size and 6 years older then me.
I got in trouble, sent to programs and shit, and people though I was crazy, but people KNEW they could not bully me anymore.
>>
>>27585157
Sounds more like sexual harassment then bullying
>>
>you will never be a girl bullied and beaten up by others
http://exhentai.org/g/595605/e845d0c9e0/
>>
>>27590198

It's the Madman Theory. Similar to what Nixon tried with foreign and nuclear policy.

Nobody wants to provoke the unpredictable maniac who might completely flip his shit.

Nixon attempted to portray a dangerous man who would launch thermonuclear warheads for minor border incursions, and he was only being held back by his generals. In the more small-scale interactions, nobody wants to mess with a guy who would curb stomp their head into paste, and only a rapidly-decreasing patience is stopping them.
>>
>>27585299
What the fuck? That's actually hilarious my man.

>>you're gay, faggot
>>stacy please this is weird I don't like it when you rub your ass on my lap
>>shutup faggot, you're gay, let me sit here
>>
>>27588423
>>27588514

>>27585770 here, i'm also curious, is it also normal for everyone to know that you were being fucked with? probably should've mentioned it
>>
>>27590892

>is it also normal for everyone to know that you were being fucked with?

Usually they're all in on the joke, or enough people are that the ones who aren't keep quiet out of fear of retaliation.

Half the humour for them comes from seeing you believe a lie. The other half is when you realise you were lied to, and seeing you get hurt because of it.
>>
>>27590892
I think it depends on if you're a loser or whatever factors.
It happened to me but I usually didn't respond to them because I knew it was fake when the chick in question immediately called me her boyfriend and wanted to show me to her friends.
Followed them because I felt like it, shrugged and walked off. They didn't bother with the act again.

Deadpan is an art.
>>
Bump
>Not original of course, but what is?
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.