[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The normies that you hate the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
> the one who says they're a loner on normiebook book but literally have shitloads of friends
> the one who has one bad thing happen to them and they act like they're irreversibly damaged
> the one who uses emojis
> the one wannabe hippie always talking about vibes and auras
> the normie gamer
> the vegan girl
>>
File: CAxemjP.jpg (238 KB, 1447x811) Image search: [Google]
CAxemjP.jpg
238 KB, 1447x811
>That guy who claims to be a robot but has/has had a girlfriend and has multiple friends
>>
>>27580405
I did that for a while. Sorry.
>>
>that one guy who expects praise for every minor deed they've done
>that one guy who will lie and say he's done x or y if the person who actually did it doesn't want public recognition
>>
>>27580320
Why is it suddenly cool to be depressed? Why are normie girls who are excessively social complaining about social anxiety when they actually bully people with real anxiety issues? Anyone else noticing this or...
>>
>>27580434
It's because it's make them seem like they need even more protection. It basically causes any potential mate to pay more attention to them and be more protective of them.
>>
>>27580434
Are you implying their social anxiety/depression isn't real?

There are different degrees of it. Just like there are different degrees of a peanut allergy, where some people can't even be in the same room as peanuts and others just can't eat them. Both, however, have a peanut allergy.
>>
>>27580475
Normie girl detected
>>
File: 66386902.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
66386902.gif
84 KB, 403x392
>>27580320
>smug liberal leftie cunt who was born into a a rich family
>>
>girls who try to fit in boys only club
>>
>>27580475
I get that but it just feels unfair. My teen years and half of my 20s have mostly been wasted due to the seeds of social retardation planted when I was 10. Ive been paying for shit out of my control for most if my life and have somewhat hardened because of it, no one ever gave a shit. And here these whores come along complaining about their anxiety and depression because their getting a taste of the real world adter experiencing healthy and fuffiling teen years and everyone flocks to them offerimg a shoulder to cry on. It just unfair.
>>
>>27580475
How socially anxious are you if you are literally god tier popular and participating in excessive amounts of social activities. The definition of social anxiety is basically that it is a phobia, if you had a phobia of peanuts but surrounded yourself with them on a daily basis and were happy doing so do you really have a fucking peanut phobia...

>>27580447
Yeah seems like some sort of manipulation
>>
>>27580434
>Why is it suddenly cool to be depressed?
It's not cool, you stupid fuck. This board is named after robots, it's for us to cope and talk about our struggles, so when Chad Thundercock comes here because he thinks his rich small mind had a bad day, it's infuriating as fuck, half of you people don't know what real depression or loneliness is so stop posing and die.
>>
>that one OP with a facebook account venting about one of his facebook friends on an anonymous vietnamese finger painting imageboard
>>
>>27580571
As a grown man in his mid 20s, what are you going to do about this? Should there not be more mens groups and mentoring. You have to fight.
>>
Already this thread has devolved into shit posting. Thanks guys
>>
>>27580632
>implying this wasn't a shit thread to begin with
>>
>>27580600
>the one who says variations of "anime imageboard"
>>
>>27580615
I dont know how to fight, my father never taught me how to be a man. At most I dress up as a mime and assault normies at night. Which is hypocritical I guess cause Im a normie myself but Im still extrememly bitter on missing out on half my life.
>>
> the ones who sit nice and greasy behind their keyboard on a Saturday afternoon, calling other people "normies" as if they're too good for the world
>>
>the gamer girl
especially since my oneitis was one of these
>>
>>27580579
>Yeah seems like some sort of manipulation
Y-yeah.... it is.... I'd go so far as to say in the western world, the average woman of this zeitgeist manipulates men tons of times through the day. Granted usually in minor inconsequential ways
>>
>>27580320
>the one who claim to be awkward or have "social anxiety" when really they are just mildly insecure
>>
>>27580566
Penis envy is one of the lowest forms of anything ever
>>
women doing any hobby that isn't /fit/ related and acting like they're not doing it for validation
>>
>>27580571
>It just unfair
I don't know if it's innate of memetic but whoever has put the idea of fairness into humans' brains' is a bad person
>>
>>27580583
You seem like you don't read good,based on what you quoted and what you said
>>
>the normie that visits /b/ and claims that he is E D G Y and superior to everyone else because of that.
>>
>>27580715
>At most I dress up as a mime and assault normies at night
Dear god. You're the best person posting itt right now
>>
>work with guy
>is constantly going out with friends on the weekends
>crying about how he has no friends

It's been months since I've done anything with friends.
>>
>>27580885
>instilling virtue into someone makes you a bad person

biggest retard award 2u
>>
>>27580735
I am better than everyone.
>>
>>27580926
Thanks. I think if more people on this board who get outwardly angry rode the wave and lashed out, things would be better. Whether its a drive by latte splashing or lurking downtown at night pelting the trendy, yuppie fucks with rotten chili eggs every little thing counts.
>>
File: 1459525245598.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459525245598.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>normie gamer

Literally what nigger? If you're a gamer you're the biggest normie. Yes even if you autistically 100% hardest difficulties. Drop that shit and do other stuff like woodworks. Its actually pretty cool to see your first shitty little stool and then move on from there
>>
>>27580430
>that one guy who will lie and say he's done x or y if the person who actually did it doesn't want public recognition

>make some le le funny OC that I share with my normie friend
>he tells me to put it on reddit
>I tell him to fuck off
>he says he's going to put it one reddit
>>
>>27580434
because females have to be included in everything. Doesnt matter if its good or bad they have to be a part of it, as long as it gets them attention.
>>
>>27580418
I thought you guys were incapable of showing sympathy towards us. You are a good person.
>>
>>27582002
Thanks. I used to come here a lot 4 years ago when feel posting was all the rage but surprisingly enough things got better. Hope they work out for you too anon.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.