[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /Obama supporter/ here? Get in this fucking thread NOW!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Screenshot_20160402-114826.jpg (1 MB, 1440x2015) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160402-114826.jpg
1 MB, 1440x2015
Who /Obama supporter/ here?

Get in this fucking thread NOW!
>>
>>27580263
Obama is a piece of shit. Look what the world has come to what the fuck man. America you screwed it all up.
>>
>>27580299
How can you literally blame the entire state of the world on a man who is functionally and realistically nothing more than a corporatist figurehead?

He couldn't get a piss test passed through Congress if he wanted.
>>
File: Canadian trade goods.jpg (493 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
Canadian trade goods.jpg
493 KB, 1280x1920
original certified post for this thread
>>
Liberals will destroy the western world by allowing the brown horde through. Europe is already fucked. Canada and the U.S. is next.
>>
>>27580337
Do potus get cunny privileges?
>>
>>27580350
I am so fucking SICK of people calling Obama a liberal. He is a corpratist neoliberal. The TPP is a cooperate handout, so is obamacare, we're still in Afghanistan iraq and now fucking syria mititary industrail complex out the ass. liberal my asshole, hardcore fucking right wing president.
>>
>>27580428
People are confused because he ran as a full out liberal during his first term, but then it was back to corporate bailouts and awful trade deals for his 2nd. :/ So yeah, I hate him now, and Clinton has the nerve to hide behind him every time she gets criticized. Fucking corrupt bitch.
>>
>>27580550
Clinton and Obama are both brilliant business as usual career politicians.

Their views align with where the votes are until they can align them with where the money is.
>>
>>27580337
Is this what it's really like to be Presdient.?
Damn I should get into politics
>>
>>27580263
Considering all the good things he's done for America, any opposition right now boils down to racist republicans.
>>
>>27580843
you can tell republicans are racist because he is right wing af
>>
File: tfw stumped.jpg (172 KB, 1150x2048) Image search: [Google]
tfw stumped.jpg
172 KB, 1150x2048
>>27580843
>the good things he's done for America
He's only """""good""""" because he was preceded by the worst US president so far.
By any other metric he's a disaster
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 628x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 628x418
>>27580843
My familia you are correct but that point of view will just be called a straw man and ad hominem attack by people who don't understand what racism is or that it is bad so I wouldn't take that avenue for arguing with people who dislike Obama.

Anyway tho it felt damn good when he was elected, too bad it all went to status quo hell.
>>
>>27580970
What's the worst president trio?
>>
>>27580970
His only mistakes where public relations fiascos like Trayvon. Economically and diplomatically speaking his administration has achieved much more than the last 3 presidents put together.
>>
>>27580970
How is he a disaster when a good deal of his presidency was undoing the actions of the shitdshow before him?

I'm not saying he was good, but he was far from the "disaster" idiots like you keep perpetuating him as. He's more of an old school Republican than anything.

And despite the huge economic disparity between the wealthy and the poor, the country is relatively stable considering what it could've been after the Bush administration. The only one to blame for the state of the country are the voters for not stopping politicians from being bought by corporations in the first place and voting them to into office.
>>
>>27580331
Because America is the superpower of the world you nigger.
>>
>>27581812
You still didn't explain how he controls America?

Contrary to what Republicans believe, Obama isn't a dictator and America is not a dictatorship. The president doesn't wield as much power and influence as you like to make out, especially now with all the corporate influence.
>>
>>27581010
Bush, Bush, and probably future Bush
>>
I don't support him strictly, I went to a speech once for the novelty of seeing an American President in person.
His persona is a strictly cute gambit though, of all presidential personas he's my favorite post 1900 dude.
>>
>>27582385
I'm no conservative or Republican but Clinton was pretty fucking bad, too.

He basically governed the nation as a Republican. I mean, he gave the banks free reign and no accountability. And he didn't really do much for blacks as much as he pandered to them. Obama was more or less a continuation of the Clinton era, paying lip service to his base while handing the country over to corporations.
>>
>>27581896
^^This.
If you listen to any of Obama recent interviews he says about how frustrating it has been being President which limited power.

Passing the economy stimulus packages, not being able to shut GITMO, struggling to get out of the middle east.

He became President upon a massive economy crash and could have potentially been a full deep depression.
He's passed some kind of universal healthcare, repealed DADT and pushed for equality for LBGT, enforced bombing campaigns/no-fly zones without major ground invasions.
>>
i really liked him as a candidate, so it hurts to see how hard he failed to deliver, especially concerning healthcare. we went from discussing the adoption of a single-payer system to letting private insurance companies write the fucking bill. it was also pretty disappointing to see him get complacent about the clusterfuck in the middle east. in some ways he was a bigger warmonger than george w.

also what is this sensible political discussion doing on r9k? april fool's was yesterday, guys
>>
File: ouch.png (34 KB, 897x336) Image search: [Google]
ouch.png
34 KB, 897x336
>>27582385
>future Bush
Not after what Trump did to Jeb
>>
>>27580263
> who /brain dead moron/ here? Get in this fucking thread now
>>
>>27580263
Obama - The Pop Culture President
>>
>>27582504
>ot being able to shut GITMO
actually the POTUS has the power to do that, but doing so would involve a very public discussion of the sort of people being kept there.

No country has agreed to accept any of the inmates under any circumstances. They'd have to be issued visas and reside in the US.
>>
Above average president. Looks amazing compared to the last guy who had the job.
>>
>>27582385
Really? I mean, H.W. wasn't great but he certainly wasn't as bad as someone like Andrew Jacksoninb4 some /pol/ fag calls me a cuck for not liking a butthurt populist who violated the Constitution
>>
>>27584230
I'm a liberal by 4chan's standard and he's only an above average president in comparison to his predecessor. I paid more lip service than anything.
>>
>>27584222
Right, so you could transfer them as inmates to the US or release them into the states. But then you've got a potential PR nightmare if they go public / to press, they potential they'll actually commit terrorism etc. Either way it's a hard decision and easier swept under the rug and given to the next President.
>>
>>27580337
>that filename
kekeekkeek
>>
>>27584247
>muh Constitution

You people are the worst.
>>
>>27584247
>implying I'm not talking out my ass.
>>
File: 1415225949737.jpg (34 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1415225949737.jpg
34 KB, 400x300
My parents have really benefited from obamacare. They've never had insurance before and this has been really good for them.

I know it has fucked some people, and I might be making an uneducated assumption, but I think it's wrong to assume something as massive as a newly implemented national health care system to be perfect right off the bat. It'll probably take years for it to level out and become widely usable, but I think having such a system in place will bring us closer to countries that have similar health care systems in place.
>>
>>27584716
Obamacare works for the absolutely impoverished and insurance companies.

Everyone in between gets fucked.
>>
obama's been an ok president. hillary is a two faced cunt, sanders couldn't get his bills through senate/congress and trump is a narcissist
>>
>>27580263
I like Obama but anti-Obama memes are just too good
>>
>>27585305

No chance for Ted Cruz then? or the other god fearing Republicans?
>>
>>27585166
1. It works for sick people at the detriment of healthy people. That's kind of the point for insurance.
2. Have you read about how much money insurance companies have lost on it?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.