[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post 3 opinions you have. Doesn't matter what they're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1458505572218.jpg (27 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1458505572218.jpg
27 KB, 413x395
Post 3 opinions you have. Doesn't matter what they're about, as long as we can call you afag.
>>
I hate blacks
I hate jews
I hate muslims
>>
>>27580086
just because i like dick in my arse, that doesn't make me gay. It just makes me a progressive
>>
File: The cruel reality.jpg (72 KB, 960x737) Image search: [Google]
The cruel reality.jpg
72 KB, 960x737
Coffee is the worst drink in existence

Most people are good people

Britain should leave the EU
>>
drinking alcohol for the taste is fucking retarded

donald trump is a genuinely bad person

everyone should lift, even if they're ugly
>>
building and tending food-producing kitchen gardens are hard but exceptionally rewarding
global ecology, economy and society is in the progress of collapse
hydrocarbon energy sources used in aerial transportation are able to liquify structural elements made of certain metal alloys
>>
There's nothing wrong with underage sex if they're willing

Bernie is the best presidential candidate (besides being a literal jew, but that's how bad politics has gotten)

The reptilians are among us
>>
>>27580086

People are inherently evil and only ubiquitous societal pressure can produce the illusion of a moral society.

A failure to restrict women is the root cause of more problems than any other single action or inaction.

Profit is legalized theft.

I can go forever but you only wanted three.
>>
all women are histrionics, without any exceptions

sex is about power

tumblr is single handedly halting economic progress in the western world
>>
Muslims need to be eradicated from the face of the earth

Or we could just ban organized religion already for fucks sake. We've been to the fucking moon what the fuck.
>>
>the government has droids which they use to spy on people

>nsa has remote neural monitoring of people thru the supercomputer, smart TVs, and satellites all triangulated for some uber top secret government mind hax

>the powers that be are spreading kinks such as transgender because they want to break the natural institution of marriage and procreation because they worship satan
>>
>>27581026
They don't need to use computers to watch us. We're all watching each other these days. It's a mix of Brave new World and McCarthyism. People are shooting their phone cameras absolutely everywhere.
>>
There is nothing wrong with fucking or dating teens above the age of consent regardless of how old you are.

Minorities, more specifically heterogeneous societies, are the root cause of nearly all problems in the West

At least 80% of robots have the capacity to become normies, but simply won't
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 300x200
>there is no good outcome of the US election. Whoever is nominated from whichever party and wins will just help this country along towards the morgue of history

>gay people and trans people are a direct result of government intervention into the social sphere intended to promote traditional values, and now it's backfiring because cucks are in the majority

>the redpill of R/redpill is just a prank to convince fedora tippers not to even try to breed
>>
>>27581119
>At least 80% of robots have the capacity to become normies, but simply won't

What's up with the other 20% then?
>>
>>27581530
The other 20% are because of irredeemable ugliness or a mental disorder
>>
>>27580793
I like you sir
>>
>>27580086
Not voting for Donald Trump doesn't make you a cuck, but opposing his immigration policies does.

All men should go hunting at least once in their lives.

There's literally nothing wrong with being attracted to girls under 18 as long as they've hit puberty.
>>
Anyone who isn't White, protestant and male is an inferior being

If you can't drink whiskey straight, you cannot call yourself a man

Test cricket is the superior form of the game and T20 is pure cancer
>>
>>27582426
>All men should go hunting at least once in their lives.

why?

>>27582517
>If you can't drink whiskey straight, you cannot call yourself a man

Literally anyone can do that. They may wince or cough for a while but there's nothing stopping anyone for being able to do it.
>>
Women and minorities aren't oppressed in modern society, but white men might be.

Women are happier at home raising babies than in the workforce.

Ska was a great genre of music and needs to make a comeback.
>>
Black people are mostly trash animals and create a bad name for the good black people.

Females are trash. Soon there will be no good females out there.

Social media is trash and will corrupt the newer gen.
>>
>I don't really like NGE as a deconstruction since it didn't really seem to deconstruct anything new.
>It doesn't matter who becomes president unless it's Shillary since Sanders, Trump and probably Cruz would be seen as too radical to get anything passed by Congress or the Supreme Court
>There is no such thing as a "true redpill" and it's everyone's nature to be a shill
>
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.