[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you go to prom, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: kIMNM.jpg (502 KB, 2450x1633) Image search: [Google]
kIMNM.jpg
502 KB, 2450x1633
Why didn't you go to prom, anon?
>>
third from the right in the cream/white dress
>>
Because I hate normies and I hate parties
>>
>>27579913
I didn't even know when mine was tbqh, also they charged money to go, they can go fall in a ditch.
>>
>>27579913
1. It was 60 quid
2. I needed a suit. Another 30 quid to rent
3. I don't drink
4. My school was full of insufferable cunts who think they're the smartest people in the world because they got into semi-good universities
5. It was 60 fucking quid
>>
I did. It was the same night as grad
>>
File: 1410140585377.png (150 KB, 469x350) Image search: [Google]
1410140585377.png
150 KB, 469x350
Holy shit the one at the top
>why
>>
It cost money and I didn't feel like I belonged there. I skipped graduation week and all the other celebrations too.
>>
File: image.jpg (570 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
570 KB, 1920x1080
>>27579913
I did, my dress for senior prom was magnificent and colorful as fuck. It's been half a decade later and I have 0 regrets of wearing it.

Junior prom sucked ass. I wore a grey dress and my date was an asshole. He just met me up at the school, never said anything except how much he wanted to fuck me, then left towards the end. Recently he messaged me on POF and acted like he forgot it ever happened. Still just as ugly though
>>
>>27579913
I spent my last year of hs at a hick school all the girls where ugly
>>
>>27580011

Tits or gtfo, MtF tranny
>>
>>27580011
Fuck off roastie/faggot
>>
>>27579957
This right here familias
>>
>>27579913
Holy fuck, most of those girls look completely attainable.

I thought makeup was supposed to be magic?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 505x1453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 505x1453
>>27580029
Not a tranny but here
>>
>>27580011
nice pic, you got any more?
>>
>>27580070
Holy kek

I'm surprised they sell dresses that look like that. I've never seen one like it
>>
>>27579913
>no one to go with
>even when somehow I would get somebody to go with she would quickly get bored of me and think "why did I go with him he's such a loser"
>I would just stand in one place not knowing what to do
There are more reasons but in too lazy to list them all
>>
>>27579913
> Had no friends
> Girls weren't interested in me
> Was dirt poor; couldn't afford anything
> Can't dance, so that was an added level of anxiety
> Irrational fear of alcohol/drugs, so the afterparty added even more anxiety
>>
We had no prom. Many schools don't do it in my country. Instead we bought few beer kegs, rented some place, roasted a pig and got collectively drunk, whole high school class(well almost, about 2 people didn't come).
>>
I went to four (two senior two junior) whew
>>
Czech thejoyamily joy
>>
>>27579913
What i would do to be that ginger guy...
>>
>>27580070
That's definitely a tranny. Look that shoulder:hip. Look at that man jaw, man chin and man smile.

Nah, that's definitely a man in a dress. It might not even be a tranny, just a crossdresser.
>>
>>27580105
>non Americans have highschool
what the fugg
>>
>>27579913
there all ugly lol why are americans so disgusting?
>>
>>27580126
w-wat

I mean the equivalent of high school. The one you go to from 15-19. Then you go to uni. Is that not a high school?
>>
>>27580011
Thank you for confirming once more that there's no such thing as a fembot.

Now would you kindly leave, Stacey?
>>
>>27580070

Kill you are self coalburner
>>
>>27579913
There is no prom in Italian highschools.
>>
>>27580070
Eww, why are you letting a negro put its hand around you?
>>
We had one, but prom is for Americucks so I didn't go out of principle.
>>
>>27580240

Wow, so rebel, much resistance
>>
>>27579913
Prom was 10 years ago
>>
>>27579913
Because I didn't want to spend $200+ to sit by a table or stand awkwardly by the wall
>>
I dropped out of highschool due to crippling depression and being viciously bullied every single day so I just stopped going one day. I got my GED and that doesn't have prom of course
>>
I did and regretted it
>>
>>27580261
>Wow, so rebel, much resistance

Not being rebellious or edgy - "highschool prom" is not a part of our culture (I'm from Iceland). If you want to be an Americunt then move to America, don't bring that shit here.
>>
>/r9k/ still talking about prom

I guess they weren't lying when they said "you'll remember it forever".
>>
>>27580307
Half the people here are like 19 senpai
>>
>>27580305

Lol, hope you're ready for the effects of every war my nationsl starts
>>
>>27579913
I was abroad.
It would have been horrific if I'd gone anyway.
>>
>>27580307
That's because OP and some others here are about to have it
>>
>>27580332
>Lol, hope you're ready for the effects of every war my nationsl starts

Kek, keep watching the skies for planes and bombs.

>muh 9/11
>>
I have a general rule that I'd much rather not do something than do something I regret

That includes going to prom and being humiliated

So I didn't go. No regrets
>>
>>27580382

>mfw other nations are affected by terrorist attacks on my nation
>>
>>27580396
Good philosophy. Fuck the normies.
>>
Why the hell would I? "Boy I can't wait to listen to Taylor Swift with my peeps. I hope it's well-chaperoned."
>>
I actually fid go to prom. My oneitis asked me but bailed on me a week before prom. I had already bought a ticket so I figured I might as well go and sulk on the corner.
>>
>>27580416
Most people thought you'd had it coming for decades. You're not the world police - go back to stuffing your face with cheese whiz and burgers.
>>
>>27580517

How much of your tax budget goes towards things parallel with Americn interest?
>>
File: 1458855248163.png (7 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1458855248163.png
7 KB, 420x420
>>27579913
I bet 10 dollars that guy is wearing panties
>>
>>27580574
Of course he is wearing underwear
>>
Junior Prom sucked, I got a hot senior date because we were assigned partners by height (Yeah, it was that kind of school), I can feel that she heavily disliked the outcome and didn't really interacted with me much outside of the the practice of opening dance, I chickened out of dancing her for the first dance outside the opening dance and instead danced a ham planet I called a friend. I danced her though, just much later. I forgot who my last dance was. I think it was this sweet thick smart girl from the other class in my year.

Now Senior Prom was better since the school decided to not let the shitty juniors into our prom so we only had people in our year. I was a bit more ballsy this time so I actually did most of the asking to dance. Some dude danced his girl on the stage on our gymnasium (Our school was ridiculously cheap) and a lot of people cheered em on, I managed to dance with my crush. TWICE. Managed to luck out and had her as my last dance (Since that apparently means something to some people). Got a picture taken with her with me holding her hand (It was a spur of the moment thing I did, I just held her hand once the picture was taken. Her hands were cold and clammy), her dad shared it on his wall so I chickened out and removed the picture. (Because her friends told me that she was being told off due to my actions).

After my Senior Prom while waiting for my ride, I hanged with this sorta cute looking girl (A lt of people already left so she kinda hanged with me out of necessity to not be alone) and talked about shit, she gave me her number and I started texting her for a few days until I got bored and realized she'll never really be into me.

DESU, I wasn't that unpopular and our year was pretty small, there were only like 2 classes my class and another class so everyone already knew each other pretty well.
>>
>>27579913
My life would be exactly the same had I gone to either of the proms in which my attendance would have been appropriate.
I say that confidently.
>>
>>27579913
I did and i was king of prom
>>
>>27580645

[x] Doubt
>>
File: IMG_0678.jpg (615 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0678.jpg
615 KB, 1536x2048
I did, Fuck off

Proof givn
>>
>>27580689

GET OUR NORMIE CHADDDDD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27580689
is the whore fat or just pregnant?
>>
>>27579913
But I did, OP. I did.
With two guys.
In a Mini Cooper.
>>
>>27580689

I found this on google search

Bad play, bot
>>
>>27580689
Did u milk her?
She looks good for a milking
>>
>>27580702
I'm into girls that are thick.

I still hang but I'm not into her because she lost weight
>>
>>27580689
Nobody asked for proof stop showing off chad
>>
>>27580733
Do you see the iPhone in the reflection? no way this was on google, get jealous
>>
File: 1459324116928.jpg (11 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
1459324116928.jpg
11 KB, 236x248
Yeah, like I would want to be around normies forcefully for a few hours, fuck that. I just hung out with my oneitis all night.

I don't regret making that decision
>>
>>27580070
id like to see your face
>>
Because there was a way better metal concert in the city that my friends and I were more interested in going to.

Prom would have been fifty dollars a ticket to go to a water park with a shitty buffet that ended around 11:30.

After the show, we did a bar crawl with our fakes and were out having fun until dawn. While most of the prom kiddies were sleeping or sneaking back home, my three friends and I were having black coffee and greasy breakfast at a diner outside the city, still half drunk from our outing. I miss those days.
>>
PROM ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY ENJOYED HIMSELF AT PROM:

1. Don't go if you don't have any friends. You're not going to feel left out of prom if you're already an outcast; going will just make you feel like shit seeing all the normies party it up.

2. Ask a friend (preferably female, but either gender works) instead of someone you're romantically interested in. Despite what most people say, you're probably not going to get laid (unless you're already in a relationship; if so, why are you on /r9k/?), so it's better to go with someone you feel comfortable with.

3. Be intoxicated (inb4 dude drugs lmao). You will definitely not have fun at prom dancing and socializing, so do some sort of drug (alcohol is also a drug) and make fun of the normies taking that shit seriously.
>>
>>27580689
Why don't you post a webm of you two having sex while you're at it, because you seem really keen on showing how much better you are than everyone else
>>
>>27580689
>nonwhite
not even a little jealous.
>>
>>27579913
Ugly girl asked me. I turned her down because school dances were all lame. Regret my decision everyday, later I found out she was really upset I rejected her and was into me for years for who knows why.
>>
I didnt go to all of highschool
>>
I went to homecoming and I figured that was good enough. I'm a man of conviction, I don't have regrets.
>>
>>27579913
I don't even know what that prom thing is.
>>
>>27580070
>magnificent and colorful as fuck
lmao
Insulting your taste in clothes would be too easy, so I'll just ask you what's up with the nigger.
>>
>>27579913
Went to my Senior Prom with a girl from Serbia, she had been hurt as a kid by the bombing Clinton ordered, she ad lost an arm, eye and was burned on her right side
She had only been at our school for about 3 months, some refugee program brought her family to the US
She barely spoke any English, she did have a nice ass and tits
Her family went to my church, the youth Pastor asked if I would take her to the Prom, some people at the church paid for our clothes, food and the tickets, my family did not have the money and my pay from my job went to my parents
I had never been on a date or even held hands with a girl, I am really freak-level tall and skinny
She looked great, had a great meal, she didn't want pictures, we dance a few times, on the drive home she had me stop and I got my first kiss and she gave me a handjob, thought I was going to die, wanted to marry her
She didn't want to date or be seen with me at school
Guy a church said she went to the prom with me out of pity, they Pastor asked her to go with me
I felt like shit, I thought I was being some nice guy and helping her, she was just doing it out of pity
I asked her about what happened in the car, she said she felt sorry for me, about how I looked, I thought it had "meant" something, she said she did the same and a lot more as a child to survive the the camp they had lived in after the UN forced them from their homes
She was a freshman and the next year ended up the girlfriend of a black guy on the football team, she brought him to church, i just stopped going
Been 6 years, last and first time a woman ever touched me, I have a great job with a genetic research company, she and the black guy have 2 kids, she dropped out of school and is on welfare, my mom says it is so sad, the people at church think she is on drugs and have stopped helping her
I was pity prom'd by a one-eyed, one-armed, burned form child whore
>>
>>27580598
panties =/= all kinds of undies
>>
went to one shitty dance in 8th grade
figured it's just more of the same
watched anime instead I think lol
>>
From the UK, my year was the first to have proms at my school.

I spent it in the woods with 4 other people smoking weed and drinking whisky and got a bj from this chick keira.

Much nicer than a prom.
>>
File: clean kill.jpg (38 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
clean kill.jpg
38 KB, 700x700
>>27582415
screen-capped.

fucking loser. kek.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.