[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normies take death way too serious?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1439048710043.jpg (6 KB, 201x240) Image search: [Google]
1439048710043.jpg
6 KB, 201x240
Why do normies take death way too serious?
>>
because death means the party has stopped and they never want to stop partyin'
>>
>>27579853
Why do you take death so easily?
>>
Because their life revolves around living far more than robots.
Also they never really sit and think about it, so they never get over the fact its inevitable
>>
Because it is the end of all they have ever known, all of their accomplishments become meaningless with death
>>
The real question is why do they take life so serious
>>
because there is no social hierarchy in death.

as a corollary, this is also why normies fear an apocalyptic event like global thermonuclear war while we want nothing more than it.
-because that would reshuffle the social hierarchy, and maybe our neckbeardly tenacity and disdain for luxury will prove useful.
>>
Because unlike us, they have something to lose.
>>
>>27579853
Because they either genuinely enjoy life or they are convinced that they're supposed to and are just waiting for the enjoyment to happen.

Death is terrible because it's not fun.
>>
Life's a bitch and then you die, that's why we get high
>>
because most of them are so retarded to realize that death isn't some "great unknown" or some shit, you just go to sleep
>>
>>27579869
>they never really sit and think about it
This tbqpch. Applies to many other aspects of life too.
>>
File: skelly075.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
skelly075.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>27580030
Nas lyrics checked.
>>
File: skelly030.gif (1 MB, 379x379) Image search: [Google]
skelly030.gif
1 MB, 379x379
>>27579936
Also, mostly this. To tolerate wageslaving, they need to believe their accomplishments/social status won't be forgotten. Death contradicts this delusion and so causes them great cognitive dissonance.

Recall your school years and you too will remember this feeling.
>>
>>27580188
I thought AZ wrote the hook
>>
Because we're not self-pitying emo fags that wallow in self misery
>>
>>27580361
Kill yourself faggot. Death is the meaning of life. Hope you die desu
>>
File: wellyeah.png (693 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
wellyeah.png
693 KB, 540x540
>>27579936
>neckbeardly tenacity

hahahahahahhgahahahahsahaha
>>
>>27580345
Stop busting my balls, you pedantic piece of fuck.
>>
>When they say, "You're always unhappy, Daria," what they mean is, "You think Daria. I can tell because you don't smile. Now this guy died and it makes me think and that hurts my little head and makes me stop smiling. So, tell me how you cope with thinking all the time, Daria, until I can get back to my normal vegetable state."
>>
>>27579869
>they never really sit and think about it

Everything about normalfags, in a nutshell.
>>
Because normal people actually make the most of their lives and have lots of loving connections to other people.

Those connections getting severed in death is a big deal, not that you'd understand since no one would notice your dead body until it started to rot and smell in your shitty little apartment
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.