[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Rosalina.full.1740212.jpg (289 KB, 600x737) Image search: [Google]
Rosalina.full.1740212.jpg
289 KB, 600x737
I just turned 18 today on spring break. I absolutly did nothing fun for spring besides play kingdom hearts 2.5 remix and troll little kids on black ops 2. I look at pictures of the past and starting remembering all the good and bad memories of my teenage years. Also just remembered all the homework i have to complete.
Any 18 year olds wheather in high school or college or just neets? What the fuck could i do now since am 18.
>>
>>27579756
>tfw mommy and daddy still wouldn't let me go out
I have no clue how I'm going to prom
>>
>>27579756
22 here graduating uni next semester... I suggest you enjoy the lack of responsibility that you have until you go to uni, dont know how chill your parents are but once you go to uni or work(if any) than it just becomes an exhaustion and i remember the days i use to just eat shit and fap and be top 25 at my high school with minimum effort now i just have a 2.7 gpa and trying to find a career in my major, i rather just kill myself if i dont find a job soon
>>
>>27579756
Nothing changes
Your parents might become more accepting of you smoking weed
>>
>>27579756
>Kingdom Hearts 2.5
P-psn anon
18 year old here
Can we play bidya together?
All I have is a PS3, pls post psn.
>>
File: lol.jpg (113 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
113 KB, 640x480
just turned 25, been stressing about most of those memories, good and bad, and how i could have made them better, since i was where you are now.
i've also just adopted a new career path in the last two months, something i'd never thought i would be doing, and it's fucking awesome.
my advice is to take it day by day, play your position as best as you can and don't worry about the past or the future, because the only thing you can control and the only thing that needs your attention is right now, what's directly in front of you.
get off 4chan and facebook and shit and go and meet people face to face, back yourself, drink and do drugs or play music or surf or whatever you think makes your heart content. enjoy yourself. value having fun. don't fucking stress about not being the best and just enjoy yourself. seriously dude, fucking relax
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.