[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dog is depressed as fuck. >be walking my dog >he is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 554848545.jpg (29 KB, 300x418) Image search: [Google]
554848545.jpg
29 KB, 300x418
My dog is depressed as fuck.

>be walking my dog
>he is a small dog, 5kg or so
>big alpha chad dog barks at him
>he doesn't even bark back
>just instantly retreats with tail down and literally in a crawling like position away from the big dog
>he is just laying down now with his eyes open all relaxed and calm and isn't being his usual self

I see myself in my dog, in how he reacted. If was my dog I'd never want to go out for a walk again in fear that some alpha big dog will just bark at me like that and scare me.I feel sorry for him, little poor guy, he was born with doglet genetics, if only he was born a large alpha breed, he could of had a much more interesting life probably.

That said, at least he isn't a virgin and he is still intact (Vet Sheklestein hasn't got his balls yet) and he has fucked 3 bitches (although one of them was his sister) and has had 11 pups and his only 5 years old.
>>
>>27578938
maybe he sees the futility of barking
>>
>>27578938
If your dog has had sex he is a normie and I feel zero sympathy.
>>
File: 949439064390634.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
949439064390634.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>>27579006
>there are dogs in born in 2016 that have already had sex
>>
File: image.png (35 KB, 645x552) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 645x552
>>27578979
>maybe he sees the futility of barking
What a strange feel for a doggo.
>>
My dog has doggo "PTSD"

I got him from a rescue organization, apparently his old owner died and the owner's cunt wife locked him in a tiny cage outside and barely brought him enough food and water to survive. No one noticed for months because he was in some redneck Florida town.

Now he freaks out whenever I leave because he's afraid I'll never come back. The wife also must have yelled at and hit him because he runs under the bed at loud noises and flinches when he sees me raise my arm.

He still has balls but he's never had sex. My other rescue dog was mutilated so she won't go in heat for him. She's nice and will let him mount and dry hump her for a bit though.
>>
File: 1446611344272.jpg (91 KB, 547x358) Image search: [Google]
1446611344272.jpg
91 KB, 547x358
>>27578938
>(although one of them was his sister)
>>
>>27579224
>She's nice and will let him mount and dry hump her for a bit though.
This gave me a chuckle tbqhfamalam
>>
>>27579026
Original hearty kek.
>>
>>27579272
Thanks, that was the goal.

She's a very good doggo, I actually fostered her to see if she would help him because he would bark and whine all day when I went to wagecuck. She did help and he's much better and I adopted her!
>>
>>27579224
>>27579224
i'm crying for some reason
>>
>>27579224
a real bro would give him a brojob
>>
I'm that's my dog she goes behind me when new dogs are around
>>
>>27578938
my dog is the opposite. he is the angry drunk manlet who will fight the biggest fuckers he can find and cant shut the fuck up. walking him was a nightmare as a kid. as he got older he has calmed down a bit.
fucking scotties
>>
My dog is like the one of those entitled tumblrwhales with impossible standards. She's small, fat, missing a nipple, has a gimpy leg, a visible limpoma and no ovaries, but she'd be damned if she'd let some male doglet sniff her butt. She just sits on her ass and yaps at the poor fucker. Presumably calling him a creep and a rapist. But when she sees a German shepherd, or better yet, a pack of stray niggermutts, she's literally choking herself to go to them. She doesn't give fuck, I'm pretty sure she'd pass out before giving up her dream of alpha dog cock if I didn't pick her up.
>>
File: 1334956969605.gif (2 MB, 480x318) Image search: [Google]
1334956969605.gif
2 MB, 480x318
>>27579523
My dog is the same, hyperactive boston terrier
Fights big dogs all the time, always jumping and wants to play, fights with the leash, only listens to me

Would be nicer if he was a bit calmer, but he'll most likely calm down with age
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.