[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots been in the army? I'm about to graduate highschool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1457589231100.gif (173 KB, 324x412) Image search: [Google]
1457589231100.gif
173 KB, 324x412
Any robots been in the army? I'm about to graduate highschool and I'm /fit/ so I'm thinking of joining.
>>
have fun being yelled at by some meat head at 4am to do pushups
>>
>>27578951
>pushups
Yeah that won't be a problem. Also since the weight room is small at my gym I always go at 5AM.
>>
>>27578898
OP
I do 3 sets or crunches followed by 3 sets or situos followed by 3 sets of leg lifts followed by 3 sets or pushups. All 30sec intervals in between.
I do as much as I physically can in each set and I do this twice a day.
My abs refuse to get anymore prominent. What can I do?
>>
>>27579000

this is important to consider.

they won't even let you past meps if you don't have nice abs
>>
>>27579000
When you workout you should do it over short periods of time. I recommend doing the two sets back to back after five minutes rest of something. Try to make your home workouts last half an hour everyday. Strength comes over time so be persistent and you'll see results (as long as you keep workouts frequent and intense.)

Also if you're chubby your abs will be hidden behind a layer of fat. If that's the case eat better and maybe even do cardio.
>>
File: 1449315291092.png (783 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1449315291092.png
783 KB, 1920x1080
>>27579020
>>27579075
Thanks a lot guys!
>>
File: image.jpg (191 KB, 854x1590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191 KB, 854x1590
>>27578898
Girls will be throwing themselves at you, this goes especially for marines but chicks love guys in the army too.

Just resist the $5 hookers lingering outside your base from time to time, it's pretty good marketing strategy but they're usually nasty.

T. girl dating guy in the marines
>>
Don't join the army, it's cucked by the DoD. The Marines are the only group of regulars that isn't
>>
I just recently got out of the army. If you ever join stay in it. Once youre out, nothing is the same and the people you had any relations is gone and you cannot connect to you anyone unless theyre vets or active duty
>>
>>27578898
Join the Marines if you're not a pussy
>>
File: frank on joining the army.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1230) Image search: [Google]
frank on joining the army.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1230
>signing up of your own free will to die for politicians
>>
>>27581906
If anything dont do a fucking POG job
>>
Hopping in.
Not in the army but plan to join airforce after highschool.
Not really /fit/
>>
OP I'd recommend Air Force for most robots, it's safer with better living conditions. However, if you like action then go with Army or Marines. Navy is sort of a middle-ground.
>>
Muhreenz are all pussies, if you have any real balls join the Army under an option 40 contract or an 18x contract, then you can train for special operations. If you make it every muhreen you meet will be super jelly of your l33t operating skills, access to working equipment, amount of personal freedom, and how many bad bitches you can pull.
>>
>>27581925
you cant die form handling depleted uranium, unless it's dust or soemthing
it's really fucking safe
that's why they call it "depleted"
>>
>>27578898
>being a robot
>not joining the coast guard
Enjoy not being able to sleep at home for months at a time
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.