[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you killed yourself yet, anon? Me, I know its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10
File: 1432098427626.jpg (180 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
1432098427626.jpg
180 KB, 765x1024
Why haven't you killed yourself yet, anon?

Me, I know its because I'm a coward.
>>
>>27578864
ye bruh I'm a pussy too

It's all good, give it a couple of years and I'll work up the courage nigga
>>
>>27578864
same, i can't go through with it, ive just come to terms with the purgatory of living death, hopefully soon i can find a job which sustains my existence and buys a few toys every so often and then i can die eventually
>>
File: 1459254569255.png (31 KB, 416x281) Image search: [Google]
1459254569255.png
31 KB, 416x281
Because I'm waiting for robot waifu
>>
>>27578864

I still have this little hope in me that things will get better. Despite life's best efforts to crush it, I still hope.
>>
>>27578864
I still don't understand why she got that boob job.
Her natural tits were really nice.
>>
i tried once, took 50 sleeping pills and woke up a couple days later

my parents found out and they were so hurt.. i promised them i'd never do it again. that was roughly 10 years ago. now i just hope ill go to bed one day and never wake up
>>
>>27578931

>sleeping pills

Unless they were heavy duty prescription, those wouldn't have killed you.
>>
>>27578961
ok? i was 16 how the fuck was i supposed to know
>>
>>27578987

Who the fuck doesn't do extensive research before killing themselves?

If it was a spur of the moment decision of course you failed, those only work when jumping off high places and even then
>>
File: 1458737045677.jpg (42 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
1458737045677.jpg
42 KB, 400x398
>>27579015
least i had the balls to try fag
>>
>>27579044

No wonder you wanted to kill yourself
>>
>>27578864
I've tried it doesn't work.

> tfw you fail at everything even suicide
>>
>>27579044
not him but you clearly didnt actually want to kill yourself bro, you just wanted attention and thats ok
>>
>>27579131

What did you try at?
>>
It would probably ruin my parents lifes
>>
>>27578864
because that would be the ultimate cucked thing to do and I won't let Chad have that satisfaction.

Instead I will live to grow old and keep fucking with other people's lives.
>>
>>27578864
I'm a masochist and a narcissist
>>
>>27578864
>Why haven't you killed yourself yet, anon?
I too am a coward. I'm about to turn 25 and the suicidal thoughts are swarming in more than ever. Maybe this will be the time.
>>
Got a kid depending on me from when I was young and in love. Can't just end myself and leave her alone.
>>
>>27578864
I'll wait until I can afford my own place and a real doll.
>>
>>27579415

Why would they care?
>>
>>27578864
Because it can get better. Reality is made of pure potential
>>
>>27578961
This. If you combine with copious amount of alcohol and even opiates, it might stop your heart tho.
>>
>>27579548

You say that like it isn't constantly getting worse
>>
>>27579548
I've been holding on to the fact that medication might make things tolerable in the future, but it seems like a pipedream that is too hopeful for me to wait for. Has anyone here actually felt a reprieve from the suicidal thoughts via chemical intervention?
>>
Even at the worst points in my life I've never been suicidal. I've always been able to find some enjoyment in life. I'm also afraid very much of death. If I'm able to find small amounts of enjoyment in life and don't suffer extreme amounts of mental anguish I definitely want to live. I don't feel as bad about being a robot as some others do.
>>
>>27578864
SSRI

were so close the first time. I almost had it in me. Now Im back to thinking theres hope.
>>
>>27579709

Bro the golden gate bridge is a guaranteed death and it has no anti-suicide net or fence.

Take a road trip
>>
Waiting for my old man to die so he can go thinking that his son will be okay
>>
This thread makes me want to watch The Sunset Limited again
>>
>>27579738

>a guaranteed death
Your definition of guaranteed is wrong.
>>
>>27579798
What suicide jump from the golden gate bridge between pylons 5 and 7 didn't end in death.

If you jump from anywhere else besides inbetween pylons 5 and 7, you're and idiot.
>>
File: 1427487773638.jpg (40 KB, 531x683) Image search: [Google]
1427487773638.jpg
40 KB, 531x683
>>27579757
the most real answer
>>
>>27579611
SSRI's fucked up my mind. Made me a zombie who lost all entertainment out of my old escapes. I missed 2 days of taking them and I became a psychopath hoping someone would bump into me or mouth off to me so I had an excuse to literally gouge their eyes out and choke them to death. I've never had legit edgy thoughts like that but after only two days of not taking that stuff I not only thought those thoughts, I wanted them to become reality.

Those pills are not for human consumption even if you are thinking of suicide.
>>
Because virtual reality will make all my dreams come true in just few months, then I can die. There is no point in dying if you arent happy.
>>
File: sadbob.gif (199 KB, 350x237) Image search: [Google]
sadbob.gif
199 KB, 350x237
>>27579757
fuck that hurts
>>
>>27578864
yeah I'm getting sick of this
>>
>>27578864
> Looked into the helium/exit bag method
> Discover that most tanks are being diluted and have less pure helium
>>
>>27580137

Buy from Sathersons Distribution.

They're not online, you actually have to call their montana line to order, but they're pure.

Their number is (four-zero-six)-355-9081
>>
>>27579187
Just heaps of overdoses I probably have brain damage now lel
>>
>>27578864
Vidya and anime senpai
>>
>>27580243

Naw, drugs are very secifically designed, and even have suicide attempta designed in.

Either it'd kill you (in which case it'd yave a prescription assigned) or it has no lasting effects even after a overdose
>>
>>27580253

Lol, what a cuck you are
>>
parents

>parents constantly bantz me
>tell them its not ok to do that
>they say its just to get my attention
>tell them there are many ways to get someone's attention
>they still don't get it

why bantz so deeply rooted in human-communication, can't people simply talk without it
>>
I'll commit suicide if shit gets worst, right now it's tolerable. If my health, for instance, becomes destroyed from a stroke or kidney failure or some other shit and all hope becomes obliterated, I might overcome the fear that is keeping me away from death by suicide. Although I suffered from depression, I never trusted any form of medications, unless it was for temporary relief like Xanax only taken with panic attacks which I seldom get. You know psychiatric medications are still in its infancy when we barely know how the brain creates subjective consciousness, the people taking these pills are the guinea pigs for future advancement.
>>
>>27580328

What the fuck are bantz
>>
You think you guys have it bad? You don't know shit about misery.
>>
>>27580526

I have no legs below the knees and I might lose my arm if this next surgery doesn't go perfect
>>
I got a pretty good job and stopped thinking about the pointlessness of it all. All my time goes to work or computer fun
>>
File: happiness.jpg (55 KB, 380x532) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
55 KB, 380x532
life sucks, but I love living and I'll eat dirt if it means I can live one more day

you are the only you that will ever exist in the universe, you're more important than you can possibly imagine
>>
>>27580526
>bullied for a decade
>in bad terms with every around me
>mentally ill
>have barely 1 friend
>never had anything with woman

isn't that bad enough?
>>
>>27580501
Cheeky Brit cunt slang for "banter" usually includes calling someone a fookin cunt
>>
>>27578864
Weed, r9k and masturbation
I have some cool friends t b h
>>
>>27580780

You fooking cunt, why do you want this?
>>
Not only am I a coward, but also a hedonist. You can sure as hell bet I'm waiting for the chance to be able to ERP in VR.
>>
>>27580501
Do you even browse
>>
>>27578864
Because I got no balls OP.
>>
>>27580886

Women kill themselves all the time
>>
>tfw have had lots of dreams about suicide and death by other means
>tfw you know exactly what it feels like to die and how incredibly peaceful it is
>love the fuck out of those dreams and cherish them but no real urge to die irl

If you havent experienced death in a dream before than you really have to figure out a way to trigger it or whatever.
>>
>>27580968

Wait, you actually think you know what death feels like?
>>
File: Don't give me that shit, bitch.png (463 KB, 454x589) Image search: [Google]
Don't give me that shit, bitch.png
463 KB, 454x589
>>27580635

By that logic every ant and fly is also the only unique one that will ever exist and should be equally important.

Being unique doesn't make you special, useful or even needed.
>>
>>27581373
yes let's compare a creature with 0 self-awareness and qualia with the only species that can ignore most instincts and reflect
>>
>>27578864
I have to do community work for the less fortunate. They depend on my small circle of friends for the help they need.
>>
my family would be destroyed
>>
File: overwhelming implications.gif (611 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
overwhelming implications.gif
611 KB, 250x188
>>27581578

The point I was making was that a useless human being shouldn't think he is special just because he/she is unique.

A useless fly is the same as a useless human. Not needed and could just as well never have been born. Wouldn't make a difference in the way the world turns.

>only species that can ignore most instincts and reflect

Implying more than even a small fraction (0.0001% or less) of the world's population can ignore/deny all of their instincts. I'm assuming you mean self-reflection when you say "and reflect" but that's just not true.
>>
>>27581578
In the grand scheme of things, they are comparable. If ever life had worth, there wouldn't be a select few that get talked about in history books. Every trait you have isn't unique to yourself. There people on this planet right now that are statistical identical to yourself. You're just a fucking human. Humans die all the time leaving zero impact on the planet.
>>
>>27581736
lol everytime a human attempts suicide it's the ultimate instinct ignoring stupid
>>
File: this.jpg (174 KB, 494x531) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
174 KB, 494x531
>>27581749

This guy gets it. This doesn't mean you should kill yourself, though. It just means it's not a big deal if you don't "make it" and you could do whatever you are capable of, including killing yourself if that's what you want.
>>
>>27578864
The normalfags would win. Those pieces of shit that always try to put me down for thinking freely would win. Fuck that. So long as I get to piss them off by existing, it's not over yet.
>>
>>27580585
That's it? My ass fell off and I have no ears.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.