[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here's your Chad style guide for spring/summer robots. You
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8
Here's your Chad style guide for spring/summer robots. You have no excuse to be a virgin when autumn starts. Throw away your new balances, cargo shorts, and over sized shirts now.
>>
>>27578619
How about:
Wear what you want if it makes you happy and stop caring about what people think of you.
>>
>>27578658
why would anything ever make me happy
>>
>>27578619
that looks dumb as fuck
>>
>>27578658
Because "not care about what other people think" it's a meme. Unless you reach Mark Zuckerberg status or you actually do not interact with anyone, people will always judge you on your appearance. It'll affect how even your friends and family interact with you. You depend on other people to be successful in life so you must adapt. It's an inconvenient truth of society.
>>
as a european chad I must say that you americans dress like even bigger faggots than us
>>
>>27578619

nah yo i think i'll rock my fresh foam 1080s while im cuck-blocking you all summer
>>
>>27578786
Have you seen how australians dress?
>>
>>27578736
>you depend on others to be successful
Spoken like a true beta
>>
>>27578658
-tips fedora-
>>
>>27578830
Nigga, are you serious? Do you seriously think successful people get to where they are by themselves? They're often supported by mentors, teachers, family, investors, etc. I can guarantee you that support wouldnt exist if that person looked like a NEET.
>>
>>27578619
So Chad is a preppy faggot?

I always pictured Chad in basketball shorts and a tank top.
>>
>>27578619
What that pic suggests as ideal is much too short...
>>
>>27579100
Go to your local college campus and see what the literal Chad frat guys wear. It's always some variation on salmon shorts, boat shoes, and button-downs.
High school Chads are more jocks though.
>>
>>27578619
Do short shorts get you pussy?
>>
>tfw hairy legs so can't wear shorts
>tfw don't want to be a fag and shave them
>>
>>27578619
>wearing slim twill shorts in rose
>gf won't stop grabbing my ass
>paid $8

I'm on the wrong board, eh?
>>
>>27580558
werewolf-tier hairy legs here, i just trim them

i don't want to, but if i don't, i get constantly commented on how hairy they are and it gets ridiculously annoying
>>
Anyone else think brown shoes are fucking shit?
>>
>>27578736
>. You depend on other people to be successful in life so you must adapt.
I'm an agricultural engineer, I spend most of my time on fields, and I work with farmers, nobody fucking cares what I wear and I earn pretty good money
>>
>>27580699
That's because you already have a job. Are you planning to be promoted anytime soon?
>>
>>27580932
>Are you planning to be promoted anytime soon?
I'm self employed
>>
I'm a fat, ugly autist working in fast food. nothing I wear will change that, so I might as well keep wearing cheap black shirts and jeans. besides, if I had to choose between getting laid and being able to afford booze/weed, I'd pick the latter every time
>>
>>27580965
Dude the guy you responded to seems like a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>27578822
got any pictures?
>>
>>27580558
Lol mate I have crazy hair legs and have never felt self conscious about them. I get compliments weekly on the size of my calves. There is no need to be self conscious about that. If anyone ever gives you shit (hardly never) just say
"Yeah helps me keep warm in the winter, can wear shorts year round"

Trust me mate, I shaved once and worst decision ever.
>>
>>27581029
yes and also stop posting that would help. Maybe it wouldn't help you, but it would help us.
>>
File: Ross-Dress-for-Less-Logo2.jpg (394 KB, 2699x1089) Image search: [Google]
Ross-Dress-for-Less-Logo2.jpg
394 KB, 2699x1089
>>27578619
>>27578619

DONT LISTEN TO HIM HES A FAGGOT

BUY FROM ROSS DRESS FOR LESS, JUST NOT THE UGLY STUFF
>>
>>27580558
Do what I do and just trim them as if you were trimming your head hair.
Don't cut to the skin but cut to a manageable and satisfactory length.
>>
>>27581029
Well mate that sounds more like an internal problem than external. Very sad that you feel that way but if it makes you happy to be practically hand fed information on how to change and choose not to, then so be it lol. Don't go around looking for sympathy when you're the reason
>>
>>27578619
I wouldn't be caught dead in shorts. In any decent country you'd be mocked for wearing them.
>>
>>27581123
no u
>>27581226
sure, I want to change, but not into what the image suggests. besides, getting laid is not worth all the bullshit that surrounds it, and I'm a sociopath so relationships are just a hindrance to me
>>
>>27581260
>wearing long pants when it's hot outside

you're a cuck
>>
I liked my bf's cargo shorts so much that I started wearing men's cargo shorts myself.
Nothing is worth sacrificing that comfort for, they feel so fucking good.
>>
>>27581343
Bro, not everything in the world revolves around getting laid, thats your first problem. If you wake up every morning and try to rank higher at work, do better in class, or try to improve yourself for sex, then you should reevaluate. Improving yourself should be your main priority, to be a better man than yesterday is 10x better than anyone feeling a girl can give you
>>
>>27581029
Any girl interested specifically in you is looking to be kind of edgy, so it would not be good if you followed OP pic and looked like some coastal prep school fagboy.
>>
>>27581428
I can do all those things without looking like every tool on the block though
>>
>>27578619
>or if appropriate for local culture
well we're compromising already aren't we? This list is stupid just go with your gut.
>>
>>27578619
>Dressing like faggot
No thanks senpai.
>>
>boat shoes
lol

also it's not that easy to just "pick 3 of these colors", you need colors that will work with your skin tone
>>
>>27581029
at least make sure your clothes fit correctly
>>
File: autism shoes.png (35 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
autism shoes.png
35 KB, 225x225
Who /nofashionsense/ here? I literally don't see the problem with pic related. /r9k/ freaks out about them but I've worn very similar shoes all my life
>>
>>27582592
>dress in shitty thriftshop clothes
>5$ shoes
>bargain bin shit
Luckily enough, I live in Colorado, which basically doesn't give a shit, our fitness buff usually only have gym clothes and weird spandex suits and nobody gives them trouble.
This is one of the man reasons I want Californian filth to stay out, so they don't fuck with our culture.
>>
honestly all the pictures in the OP pic look pretty bad to me. Those skinny shorts are literally gay
>>
I just wear what fits. I used to wear expensive clothing that didn't fit and now I just wear whatever fits and I look fine.
>>
>>27582702
>literally gay
Precisely.
Coastal fashion and its metrosexuality make my blood fucking boil.
All those sidecuts, bushy beards, ironic bowties, purposefully distressed clothing, vagina neck sweaters, floral prints for men.
>>
>>27580558
Why is leg hair on men not socially acceptable. 2 summers ago I would always wear shorts and the, ''why are your shorts so short'' and ''why are your legs so hairy'' comments were so frequent I haven't worn shorts in public since
>>
>>27582846

>tfw people actually give a fuck about this kind of shit
>>
>>27578619
>being this much of faggot
>ever
I will die a permavingin but at least i have some self respect. Pretentious preppy cunts are one of the things that can really rustle my jimmies.
>>
>>27578619
I don't like wearing shorts though.
>>
File: isthisreallife.jpg (48 KB, 502x432) Image search: [Google]
isthisreallife.jpg
48 KB, 502x432
>>27583070
>faggot
>get more pussies than you

OP said it will make you get more pussies
>>
>>27583178
I know a buch of flamboyant faggots who get more pussy than most guys i know. It's not about pussy, m8. I hope one day you'll figure it out.
>>
>>27583241
it is all about pussies anon, or girly cock if you're into that, you'd be lying to yourself if you think otherwise
>>
>>27582846
And then the "eww, why do you shave? Are you gay or something?"
Unless in Japan where it's the opposite, which I kinda like more
>>
>>27578736
>Except:
clothing is like 10% of what makes a person attractive and chad can wear whatever he wants.
>>
>>27583333
Have you seen any AVs? Japanese men don't shave at all.
>>
>>27583324
pussy slave detected
>>
File: hehe.png (95 KB, 232x198) Image search: [Google]
hehe.png
95 KB, 232x198
>>27583476
I'm more into girly cock.
>>
I don't think so. Shorts wouldn't go well with pic related. In the summer I usually wear boots, jeans, and a baggy sweatshirt. I'm not active o I doesn't bother me.
>>
>>27580558
you are literally the official webster definition of a cuck.
>>
>>27583137
I love shorts! They are easy and comfy to wear.
>>
File: legs.jpg (325 KB, 1159x1546) Image search: [Google]
legs.jpg
325 KB, 1159x1546
>>27580558
>>27580558
>tfw hairy legs so can't wear shorts
I just put this assertion to the test. As it turns out, you can in fact wear shorts EVEN IF you have hairy legs. Myth busted.
>>
File: 1242218822868.jpg (23 KB, 226x237) Image search: [Google]
1242218822868.jpg
23 KB, 226x237
>just wear long pants all summer long
>I am literally a rockstar wherever I go
>>
>>27578619
>implying chads actually have to give a shit about what to wear
Chad could do all the mistakes listed in that guide and women couldn't care less
>>
>>27578619
That's a great infographic OP but I'm not nearly attractive to pull anything off besides a T-shirt and jeans.
>>
I already dress like that but honestly clothes don't make the man. Maybe its the uni I go to but it seems like most guys don't dress up that much and people look at me weird for actually caring about what I wear.
>>
As a /fa/ggot, I have to say that this entire chart is a load of shit.

5" shorts are /fa/ and look great on skelly - fit guys as long as they are tapered/slim/tight. The longer the uglier.

"Eye popping" colors are filth. Earthy and warm tones are the way to go.

Always wear a belt with your shorts unless your going for streetwear. But don't wear a fucking faggy Chad belt, those scream "ISUXDIX".

Sperry's are filth. They basically " if you hit me my lawyer father will sue you because I cannot fight for myself :))))". Basic fagwear. Vans with calf high wool/Vans/Stance or other streetwear socks are the way to go.

The shirts... I won't even get started on the shirts.

No show socks are degenerate POOINLOO filth. Only Hispanics and Indians wear them. Especially the Puma ones (go to school with a guy who wears those, guess what, he's from Juarez).

I will stop there. The chart is shit.

You might end and up looking like a nog, but you will be swimming in tuna pie if you just look nice.

>>>/fa/

Avoid /big guy/.
>>
>>27585159
What kind of socks go best with reebok sandals?
>>
>>27585159
is there such a thing as a shoe formal enough to be worn with a suit but casual enough to be worn with black jeans and a black tee?
>>
>>27585218
Honestly, even though it's spiccy and niggy, where a Nike or Adidas performance sock. It's "streetwear" enough.

>>27585254
Wingtip Oxfords in tobacco brown. I wear those with my suits I have tailored, and with jeans and solid colored tees. You can find them relatively cheap at places like Kohl's and JC Penny, too.
>>
>>27580558
What a fucking pussy. Who gives a fuck, and just wear the fucking shorts. Be proud of you hairy legs like a true man.
>>
>>27578619

>Dressing like a frat Chad when you're neither in a frat or a Chad
>Wearing shorts that short and tight if you're out of shape
>guide to dress and boat shoes

Uh yeah don't do this. I own a clothing store and very few people I see walking about dress like that.

Just buy a few pairs of Vans or Chucks, a couple nice fitting Levis with the right cut and you're already halfway there
>>
>>27578714
I agree. Funny how people who try to pay attention to fashion always just waste their time and money looking some jenk poser or hipster.

Anyone with common sense can figure out what looks good and what doesnt just by glancing.
>>
>>27578619
>tfw I unironically want to dress in gymnasterkas casually because they look comfy
>tfw I see old-style military uniforms and am mirin
>>
>tfw you live in rural bumfuck nowhere and your weak fashion sense is okay because nobody gives enough of a shit to wear more than jeans, plaid flannel, and generic tee shirts let alone serious brand name fashion.
>>
>how to look like a faggot: the infographic

"But mom, my anonymous anime-themed forum friends said this is how I look like Chad!"
>>
>>27585287
>where a Nike or Adidas performance sock
Thanks. One more question - what sweatpants go best with a t-shirt depicting three wolves howling at the moon?
>>
>>27578619
B-but I love my baggy cargo shorts. good for long walks where you need to store a lot of food on you.
>>
>>27578844

Reddit fag get out reeee
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.