[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /r9k/. So I'm feeling nervous as shit. I'm thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: oS5vk4m.jpg (55 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
oS5vk4m.jpg
55 KB, 754x653
Sup /r9k/. So I'm feeling nervous as shit. I'm thinking about getting a new haircut next week, but I'm scared it'll look like shit on me or the barber will fuck it up.

I've been scared of the barber for quite a while and have only got 2 diff cuts for like 5+ yrs. On e of them is 'just a trim'.

Pic is the haircut I'm thinking of getting, but I have no idea how to say it or what it's called. What to do?

Don't laugh guys. I'm real autistic about this type of shit, since if it fucks up I have to go to college looking like a fuck.

Pic of haircut: http://imgur.com/a/CiHST
>>
>>27578443
All barber memes aside, your hair will grow back if it gets fucked up.

It's also socially acceptible to bring in photos of a haircut you like and ask for that. I've done that once or twice and nobody raised and eyebrow.
>>
I'm not the best one to be giving advice in this situation because I've had my shit fucked up a few times but I don't think that haircut is a good idea

Going to the barbers makes me want to die too though. I fucking hate it so much. I also hate the comments afterward - "Oh, you got your hair cut?? You look so... different! hahaha!"
>>
>>27578476
I mean, I've seen people do it, but usually they have pics of themselves with the haircut and shit. I've never had a haircut this different before, so I'd have to put a random person and show them. So I think the barber would just be laughing his ass off inside his head to focus on the cut.

>>27578478
My friends don't really give a shit anymore, but I don't want it to get fucked because then they will give a shit.

I've been keeping it a bit longer for the past couple of months and tell the barber to trim it, but I still look like a dick, so I know I definitely need to change it up.

But I'm scared as fuck. Fuck my life.
>>
>>27578526
Yeah, it's fucked. I desperately need a cut in a new style too but I don't even know what I want.
>>
>>27578680
Should I just tell the barber to do what he thinks looks best? Already sweating just by saying that.
>>
>>27578443
>letting a man cut your hair

fucking disgusting. Every single man ive had was terrible at cutting my hair. Females do it best as they actually know what to do.
>>
>>27578443
ask the barber for a man bun

looks retarded as fuck but you will defs get the bitches with it
>>
Would it be acceptable/non-autistic to show him this and ask for it? I mean, he has gay posters with men showing cuts up in the shop anyway.

Really need your input /r9k/
>>
>>27579163
It's fine, good luck OP.
>>
>>27578850
If you think females are good at it, you never had your haircut done by a gay man
>>
>>27579163
A thing to note OP, a cut like this is relatively high maintenance. Look how short the sides are, you'd need a touch up every three weeks. Once the hair on the sides grow back it's gonna look weird, and if your hair is thick, it'll jut out sideways like a chia pet.
>>
>>27579267
I don't really mind about the maintenance, as long as I look decent.

Guess I'll try it out next week then. Wish me luck brothers.
>>
>>27578443
So fucking pathetic fucking shave it with a razor and a number 2 clip
Save the money instead of going to a fucking barber
And why are you getting pussy twisted over a new hair cut pussy
>>
>>27579163

Bringing in that picture would be absolutely fine, people bring in pictures of their ideal haircuts all the time, I've done it a few too times too mate, it turned out well and the barber was grateful that I made his job easier by giving him a specific cut to work with. Nothing to worry about mate
>>
>>27579476
Thanks for the feedback Anon. Really appreciate it. I'll show it to him next week then.
>>
>>27579256
I always get my haircut by a homo. It's a ten every time.
>>
>>27578443
low fade and tell the barber not to take much off the top
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.