[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself. >pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: 20160402_144901_HDR.jpg (201 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
20160402_144901_HDR.jpg
201 KB, 1280x720
Tell me why I shouldn't kill myself.
>pic related
>>
>>27578163
Sorry op, I got nothin.
>>
>>27578163
You again.

Man, really, what is your fuck up?
>>
>>27578163
You're able to walk on walls, which is nice.
>>
>>27578191
I am in a hole from which I see no exit.
>>
>>27578163
You look way better than me and i didnt kill myself yet
>>
>>27578218
Then you must be really ugly.
>>
>>27578163
You look nice anon

Botbittyboo
>>
>>27578163
I can't tell anything about your life just by looking at you, you just look like a guy to me

Don't kill yourself though
>>
There are people who fetish blond white bois.
>>
>>27578262
Yes i am. Fuk you
>>
>>27578163
You look good. That's enough for a reason.
>>
>>27578332
Maybe ghetto black men in USA. I am not from USA nor am I gay.

>>27578324
>depression and shizophrenia
>no social skills, fucked up mind, not understanding basic human interactions
>dropped out of uni

The only reason I don't kill myself is because my mom would get sad, but she is sad 24/7 so it's not like it matters what I do anymore.
>>
>>27578163
You're normal looking with bad hairstyle.
>>
It would make me sad if you killed yourself too OP. Of course I would never find out, but still

I hope things work out for you
>>
>>27578371
>nor am I gay.
Well, shitskin women do love blondies
>>
>>27578163
You look like a quiet german engineer who makes precision metal tools necessary in the great machines propping up humanity.

Your life is worth more than a million 3rd world cretins polluting this Earth.
>>
You look like ginger Eminem
>>
Anon, tell about your hobbies or anything what makes you feel better?
>>
>>27578397
Why? Are you a normie?

>>27578403
No shitskin women in my country. Only top class ladies.

>>27578442
I have been told that I look like Eminem multiple times, but I do not really see the connection.

>>27578449
My hobbies used to be sports, solving math problems and hanging out with friends.

Then my schizophrenia developped and I stopped doing sports because I think people watch me when I do them and get sad and mad at me because they can't while I can. I stopped enjoying math problems because I dropped out of uni and now feel like a loser failure. I dropped against cause of my schizo. I no longer have friends, because I am too trash of a person to deserve any friends.

Now I no longer have any hobbies. I started weightlifting a month ago, but it's not that enjoyable. I am playing a video game called firewatch which is the first game that I enjoyed in the last year.
>>
>>27578480
Do you have contact details OP if you wanna chat?
>>
>>27578480
>No shitskin
Time to move my m8
>>
you look like damien lewis
>>
>>27578480
>Why? Are you a normie

Nah, I'm a NEET autistic fuckup, I just don't like to see others in pain or hopeless like I feel often. It just makes me sad that some people don't think they'll make it
>>
>>27578621
Might be that you are a need autistic fuck up, but you have three options:
1. Kill yourself, run away from everything and leave your already sad mother all alone
2. Stay in your hole and keep your sad life with some weightlifting
3. Get a job (nothing special) only for the cash flow, get yourself a hobby, (ANYTHING)
And maybe you need to look out for a passable grill with low self esteem (helped me a lot!) (Online or in rl)
You really dont look that much like shit, just work out (maybe a new hairstyle new clothes) and you could pass as a normie
>>
>>27578613
Only thing in common is light hair.
>>
>>27579107
My mental health makes me a robot, I can never become a normie.

I am trying to get a job, hoping that will change things.

Also the guy you replied to isn't me, so I don't know if it's directed at me or not.
>>
>>27579107
You replied to not OP.
>>
File: 1459405267775.png (659 KB, 650x531) Image search: [Google]
1459405267775.png
659 KB, 650x531
DUBS
U
B
S

Faggot
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.