[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big dick feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1410126552646s.jpg (2 KB, 88x125) Image search: [Google]
1410126552646s.jpg
2 KB, 88x125
Get in here lads

>tfw have to put on underwear every morning to hide my boner
>>
>tfw 6 inch circumference
>never manage to get it in before I go soft
>literally had sex about three times out of of possible ~10 because of it
>>
File: image.jpg (321 KB, 1418x1388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321 KB, 1418x1388
When people know you got a big dick they fuck with you less.
>>
Who /big vagina/ here?
>>
>>27578134
>>27578096
Just leave. I mean "I only had sex 3 times out of the 10 times I could have" what the fuck are you here for? I wish the normies would leave.
>>
>>27579345
Exactly this. Get fucked faggot.
>>
>>27578366

If they believe you that is. Every try-hard normie Chad-wannabe claims to be packing an elephant trunk in his pants

my big-dick feels:
>nobody believes you and you can't show it due to indecent exposure laws
>Anal being your biggest turn-ons but even experienced hookers refuse to take your meat-probe back there. Have to settle for fingering her asshole
>People think you carry Trojan Magnums to impress people but it's because regular condoms break too easy
>erections are way too obvious and uncomfortable to hide, specially in skinny jeans
>again nobody believes you and you can't say shit because they think you're bragging or being desperate
>women only want you as a fwb not as a serious b/f because of your autistic personality

having a big dick is overrated. and no it doesn't make you a "normie" or a "Chad", it takes more than that.
>>
good luck going balls deep with anything bigger than 6"
>>
>>27580755
>people can see your purportedly huge boner through jeans but still doubt you have a big dick
Smh senpai
>>
I'm glad mine isn't big 2bh.

7" is enough I think.
>>
post your big cocks pls
>>
>>27578096
>Big dick feels bread
You just admitted to micro dick anon.
>>
>>27580755
Magnums are a meme and a marketing scheme.
>>
>>27580930
I already posted it like a thousand times, famgot.
>>
>>27581034
Magnums are. But not Magnum XLs (which should really just be called Magnum Ls).
>>
>>27581058
They just have more room for bigger cock heads. Wake up sheeple.
>>
>>27580755
>women only want you as a fwb not as a serious b/f
cry me a river faggot.

Anyway, what's the cutoff size at which your dick becomes a hindrance ?
I'd say 8.5" length and 6" girth.
>>
>>27581078
They don't though, many brands have the exact same shape.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.