[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quit smoking because I pieced together that nicotine addiction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Luckystrikes.jpg (56 KB, 300x354) Image search: [Google]
Luckystrikes.jpg
56 KB, 300x354
I quit smoking because I pieced together that nicotine addiction is a sort of conspiracy put in motion by tobacco companies and therefore, the government. Buying cigarettes promotes pointless consumerism, which, let's face it, this ENTIRE society is based upon. While promoting aimless consumerism, the smoker is also partaking in a sort of government-sponsored population control. Basically, in the eyes of the government, anyone stupid enough to smoke deserves to die. We give our money and power to big tobacco and in return they MURDER us. Not so much of a fair trade. If you know of anyone who smokes and is politically open-minded in the least, maybe you should relay this to them.

It's not to late to break the mental chains set in place by big tobacco. If I can do it, anyone can.

ADDICTION = SLAVERY
>>
>>27577576

instead i suggest anons smoke vanilla pipe tobacco from small acrylic bong with blow torch.

it fuck up your lungs lmao but its very fun and taste great
>>
If the jewluminati wanted you to smoke, their media would not have been shitting all over tobacco for the last 50 years.
>>
>>27577576
but this is a good thing
let the retards kill themselves
>>
File: 1411141135178.jpg (21 KB, 393x381) Image search: [Google]
1411141135178.jpg
21 KB, 393x381
>>27577576
wow deep shit man. I think you are the first to think about this.
keep digging breh, I think you are onto something
smoking is addictive AND kills. marvelous discovery
>>
i use an e-cig, tried the nicotine pills but they're shit.
>>
Or its just that Euorpeans saw Native Americans doing it, copied them and got addicted because of the nicotine, which is in the plant to repel pests?
>>
>>27577878
nah, it was the jews who got us addicted
the jews, man I'm telling you
>>
>>27577890
i'm also addicted to benzos which were invented by a jew..............
>>
>>27577899
you are the guy from the other thread who pretends to be addicted to benzos arent you
>>
>>27577946
nope, i've had xanax. valium, clonazepam (my favourite), lorazepam etizolam
>>
Every single pack of cigs tells you that it's gonna kill you. If you still do it you deserve to die.
>>
the self death smokers aren't your problems.

crackheads and pill poppers are and that is your real government run conspiracy.
>>
>>27577972
hardcor3 shit m8
>abuse meds
>get addicted
>blame the race of the guy who invented the meds
flawless reasoning
>oh no I got addicted to heroin fuck the brits for inventing it
>>
>>27577899
also, you sound like the dindus who claim white men invented crack to keep them down
>>
>>27577576
I've got devastating news, anon. You're going to die anyway.
>>
>>27577576
You came up with a god awful, convoluted reason to stop doing something that is plainly bad for you?

This site has too many goddamn retards.
>>
>>27578240
>>27578229
i was joking ffs, i don't hate the average jew.
>>
Who here actually likes addiction? Getting that cigarette in after waking up or getting home for work or college feels good, like taking a shit, a huge sense of relief.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.