[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any guides to becoming a neet in terms of gibsmedat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Are there any guides to becoming a neet in terms of gibsmedat and other welfare services?

Years of wage slavery has kind of made me stop caring about being a positive member of society.
>>
fake schizophrenia
>>
>>27578877

lol I'm disabled from schizophrenia and all I get per month is a measly $500 check. Literally impossible to live on, the rent for my shitty 2 bedroom house in the ghetto is $1500 per month not even including utilities or anything else
>>
File: Comfy39.jpg (103 KB, 894x738) Image search: [Google]
Comfy39.jpg
103 KB, 894x738
>>27578978
Then get rommates fag
>>
>>27579839

My roommate is my mother, who's going to want to live with a schizophrenic? Even if I moved out and got a room mate, that's $750/month, what do I do about the utilities, internet, food, phone, car, insurance, clothes, toothpaste, toilet paper, etc. etc. etc. etc.? You can't be a NEET and have roommates you retard, especially not on the pittance the government gives you. You would have less than $0.00 for literally anything other than the rent, if that even covers it (which it doesn't.)
>>
>>27578978
>>27577562
I get $780 a month for disability, and I'll probably get more if I qualify for supplemental.

I'm also severely mentally ill (hospitalized six times since middle school).
>>
>>27577562
A guide:

> go to the doctor
> complain about being mentally ill
> get some sort of written confirmation
> take this to get on disability welfare
>>
File: 1344050889506.png (29 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1344050889506.png
29 KB, 426x364
>>27579998
Then I guess you'll have to contribute to society then
>>
>>27580210
You can always be a lawyer and contribute nothing to society
>>
>>27580411
epic ftw
>>
>>27577562
you make me sick

i was earning 700 a week for washing trucks doing nothing but playing diablo 3 and eating noodles.

then had a few psychotic episodes, voices told me to stab my mom, now im on 800 a month.

seriously neet life is best life amirite guise.
>>
>>27577562
I dont remember the shit, but there used to be threads of neet-dom with guides n shit. But you could prolly find something similar on int..
>>27578978
Friend gets 750 a month/every three weeks, for having epilepsy...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.