[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you aren't your best friend's best friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: 1459104413028.jpg (40 KB, 533x600) Image search: [Google]
1459104413028.jpg
40 KB, 533x600
>you aren't your best friend's best friend
>>
OP has friends?
>>
>>27577477
This thought made me realise just how fucked up I am.

When I realised that had happened to my old best friend I immediately stopped talking to any of them and completely withdrew myself from the outside world. I didn't even bother trying to adjust my behavior so people would like me more, that was unthinkable to me, and still is undoable for me now. I am an angry control freak and I want to be genuinely appreciated so badly.
>>
It's better than having no friends at all.
>>
File: rrr.gif (499 KB, 500x335) Image search: [Google]
rrr.gif
499 KB, 500x335
>>27577477
>Having friends
Fuck you.
>>
>>27577477
She told me I was though...
>>
>>27577477

>tfw outgrew having friends
>>
I'm my wife's best friend, but she loves somebody else.
>>
Fugg hits home.

I have one guy who I sometimes hang out with, but it's very infrequently for those of you calling me a normie.

The problem is he never calls me, it's always me who initiates it. And I hate that because it makes me feel like a cuck.

Like I call him and ask him to hangout, we will have a good time. Then I won't talk to him for like a month because I'm waiting for him to call me.

Should I just forget it?
>>
>>27577735

Stop contacting him. Best way to test a one-sided friendship is to not contact them first again, if they never message you again they never cared about you to begin with and you've gained -1 fake friend which is a plus
>>
>>27577735
>Then I won't talk to him for like a month because I'm waiting for him to call me.

lmao. read that a few times to yourself and realize why he's noping the fuck out.

jfc this thread hahaha
>>
File: 1458020898132.jpg (15 KB, 250x209) Image search: [Google]
1458020898132.jpg
15 KB, 250x209
>make a friend
>this time I'm not going to lose them!
>be nice to them, invite them out, everything going well
>suddenly they just don't want to know you anymore
>fall out of contact because I don't want to bother with that shit

Why does nobody give a shit about me? This has happened so many times from when I was a kid till now in my mid 20s.
>>
>>27577753
>read that a few times to yourself and realize why he's noping the fuck out.

Maybe I'm missing something. Why would he be "noping the fuck out."

All I was saying is that I didn't contact him for a while to test if he would care enough to call me.

It's basically all one sided on my part and I'm sick of that.

>>27577751
Yeah I figured. This sucks because he was my only friend. Fuck. This is probably cringey but heres how the timeline went: we hung out over the summer a couple of times. All was good. From fall to winter of this year we didn't talk cause I was sick of it being one-sided. Recently, I decide to call him, we hang out, have a good time. Now it's a month later and nothing, but I guess I won't try again this time. Sucks man.
>>
>>27577834
>Maybe I'm missing something. Why would he be "noping the fuck out."

don't think I can explain this to you, but if you're the type of guy that spends a whole month waiting for a phone call from a friend, it says a lot about you as a person. and that person does not sound fun to hang out with at all.
>>
>>27577751
This is why I don't have any friends now though. I don't think I've ever had an actual friend.
>>
>>27577735
I'm the same way except it's less frequent and now he's just left me hanging when I asked him when he was free. I guess I'm down to 0 friends now.
>>
>>27577798
You're probably just not that great of a person to be around. Not everyone is.
>>
>>27577955
>but if you're the type of guy that spends a whole month waiting for a phone call from a friend

Well I did other stuff, obviously. I'm starting to think you're retarded. It wasn't meant to be taken literally, that I spend an entire month just waiting for a call.

What I meant was simply that in our "friendship" I was always the one to initiate things; I was the one who always called him. So, to test that I just didn't call him for a month to see if by chance he would call me. It didn't happen. Now I know he was probably a fake friend.
>>
>>27577477
>you only have "friends", not friends
>>
File: 1429386561362.jpg (39 KB, 309x403) Image search: [Google]
1429386561362.jpg
39 KB, 309x403
>>27577477
>he dumped you for a fat jew looking moherfucker
It still hurts
>>
>>27577735
>Like I call him and ask him to hangout, we will have a good time. Then I won't talk to him for like a month because I'm waiting for him to call me.
I don't know if it's for the same reason, but I'm like this.

I almost never contact my one friend because I always feel like I'd be bothering him. But he directly said to me the other day (after almost a 2-month gap in contact) that we need to keep in touch more, which I intend to do now.

Consider that your friend might just be shy or something.
>>
File: 1415571047957.png (24 KB, 587x773) Image search: [Google]
1415571047957.png
24 KB, 587x773
I thought i have a friend for a long time now but eventually i just got cucked once again.
>guy i know since elementary writes me every 2 week or so (we used to be best friends in elementary, but eventually he turned into a normie)
>every 2 week or so he text me with some """""funny""""" stuff then in the next few days he ask for my help
>most of the time just decline it
>last time agree
>meet him up
>two other guys are there too to help
>we had an okay time
>on our way back to home
>they kinda leave me out of the conversation
>my """"""friend""""" ask the two other guy to go out drinking with him
>eventually forgets about me
>5 awkward minutes later he tells me we should go too as we did last time

>mfw we never had a drink together
>mfw we never went out together

I would rather not brother texting him back but my fucking conscience .
>>
File: 1453621440921.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
1453621440921.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
>>27577477
>tfw best and only friend lives 3000 miles away
>tfw he says I'm his best friend too even since I moved away and we only talk a couple times a week
>tfw it's been 3 years and we haven't lost contact
I fear the day one of us gets a gf and we stop talking
>>
>>27577477
I don't even have friends so...
>>
>>27577477
My friends are in massachuttes and I'm stuck in faganda syrup land
Can't wait to go back to mass start working and get an apartment do we can get drunk like good old times
DA COMRADEZZ
We used to sword fight
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 350x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 350x480
Everyday it hurts being away from her. Though I don't lover her romantically I love her like she's family. And now i'm just sitting on my computer waiting for the day to see her again. Wondering if she ever feels the same or misses me.
>>
An old friend of mine pointed at me when walked past while he was working and said he used to be my friend. Tfw
>>
>>27577477
>having friends
NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
kek people on this board are as autistic with male friends as they are with women.
>>
>>27577477
>tfw your best friend considers you an acquaintance
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.