[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Party
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 02.jpg (62 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
62 KB, 800x450
So, whats so appealing about being in a crowd of houndreds of strangers, listening to music you dont enjoy 80 percent of the time and thats so loud that you cant even talk to somebody, and comsuming a literally shit tier drug?
>>
How can this be the climax of your week?
>>
>>27576811
I agree, I tried to go clubbing when I was 14 and genuinely didn't like it.

I guess it's appealing to cute girls because you have guys cnstantly hitting on you and making you feel important.
>>
>>27576811
Its a normie thing you won't understand.
>>
>shit tier drug
confirmed for burgerclap
>>
I went to a club for new years once with a cute girl and her boyfriend

never again. girls ignoring you, other lonely betas trying to pick fights with you, overpriced drinks. and when I was trying to take money out of an ATM a wild stacey and her friends tried to steal my money as it was being dispensed

worst time of my life
>>
>>27577360
alcohol is shit compared to ampthetamines
>>
>>27577377
If you go to a party, take 90mg IR adderall. Or Cocaine or whatever stim you have. It will then become fun.
>>
>>27576811
>listening to music you dont enjoy 80 percent of the time
Go to a club or a venue where you do like the music you nuffy
>>
>>27577389
This
Music seriously affects your high if you are on a upper/stim.

Get good music faggots
>>
>>27577394
>>27577389
>liking music
#justnormiethings
>>
You MIGHT get laid.

As a kid it's more complex. It's about finding independance, pushing rules and disobedience and exploring inate tribal behaviours and responsibilities that most kids wouldn't experience otherwise.

That's why some stay sober all night to help get people home after or to shit stir more effectively.
>>
>>27577409
theres like 3 guys for every 1 girl. and that girl is probably already there with her bf or has one back home, and will only cheat on him with a chad
>>
>>27577428
In my experience it was more like 6 to 9/1 but looking back most of the nights I went out was because I might get laid even though I never actually tried or tried to meet girls i didn't know.
>>
>>27577428
You're going to the wrong clubs, but if you're going to get laid you're the wrong person to go to the right clubs.
>>
The sorts of parties I go to, I know 50% of them well, so I have them to have a good time with, and of the other 50%, 30% i'll know by name, and 20% I'll have no idea.
I'm a quasi normie. I have friends and a degree of a social life, but I'm a virgin. (ENFP-T)
Basically what the appeal to most normies is, is that you're drunk and horny around other drunk and horny people. Clubbing is quite often the empty pursuit of getting laid. What kind of existence is that?
At the parties I go to, I usually have some control over the music, so it's usually 50% normie bangers, and 50% my danceable stuff I like. Great reviews all round.
>>
>>27576811
Now that I'm older and drink every weekend with my old school friends, I'm starting to get the appeal of getting drunk and letting loose in a public setting instead of my or soemone elses's house.

It took a few years since I school, but now that it's easy for the 3-4 of us to drink and such and we chill alot, I actually feel like a club might be fun. I used to think that shit retarded when I was younger, but it's setting in now.

Maybe I'm just becoming an alcoholic, but I finally get it anaons.

Is this it? Did I drink myself to making it? I'm fucjing wasted robots.
>>
>>27577577
You're an alcoholic when you can't sit in your bedroom alone without a drink.
I feel I could easily reach that stage, lying listening to Oneohtrix Point Never whilst hammered is a beautiful feeling
>>
>>27576811
The whole idea seems appealing to me. Except i'm too self conscious, plus zero friends.
>>
Are we talking about parties or clubs? I've done both didn't really enjoy either. I only went because I'd feel even worse missing out. Its nothing like the movies at least these days, everyone is on their phones non-stop and hardly looks up. Some people are hooking up but not everyone.
>>
>>27577577
You're just mature. Hating on something is just an underage thing to do.
>>
>>27577318
>clubbing
>14
nigger what
>>
>>27576811

Literally nothing. One of the best parts about getting older is realising how many things you didn't enjoy not because you didn't "get it" or were a weirdo autist (which you are) but because they were just objectively shit.
>>
>>27577658
They have these shitty u18 parties in clubs at least in the UK.
People would hand out leaflets for them outside the school I went to in the afternoon.
>>
>>27576811
You think all parties are exactly the same?
>>
>>27577668

Most people just go to them to be "cool", if you sober up and look around you just see a bunch of bored kids. The only reason to go clubbing is to pick up girls and if you do get lucky enough to do that you want to leave with her ASAP and go somewhere chill.
>>
>>27577697

Exactly anon, sadly I was a dumb faggot who succumbed easily to peer pressure so it took me ages to figure that out
>>
File: 1129871297.jpg (245 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1129871297.jpg
245 KB, 960x720
>>27576811
What's so appealing about being locked in your room every night for 10 hours playing by yourself and fapping?
>>
>>27578289
Control. Every thing on my room, exacty where they are meant to be. No flaws. No disorder. Normies won't understand. But reading a book and listening to music while watching visual art makes you break the paradigms of reality and open the doors to other dimensions lost in your mind. It's much more thrilling experience than getting drunk and laid with drunken roast, because it provides emotional abd spiritual catharsis. In the center of the room, I'm my own God.
>>
>>27578383
lol you fucking faggot, it's probably for the best that other people don't see you outside your room
>>
It's fun if it's just a house party and you know people. It's just hanging out and shooting the shit with a bunch of people.

Clubs are horrible.

I stopped going out much at all though because it fucks up my health and my schedule and I like getting things done on weekends. I don't even understand people who have normal lives but go out drinking til 3 AM every weekend.
>>
>>27577409
>misspells independence

stopped reading
>>
>>27577686
I think being in an environment with a bunch of strangers where the point is to socialize is stressful and irritating.

I hate walking down crowded streets. It's like if while doing that giant gates magically surrounded a number of us and put drinks in our hands, I would want out, just like I always do.
>>
>>27578401
You sound like someone I would hate to be around, while the anon you're replying to sounds like someone I could relate to.
>>
>>27576811
>so appealing about being in a crowd of houndreds of strangers, listening to music
That's it
Normies love that
Why? Because they love loud and obnoxious people like themselves. Attention whoring is their life.
>>
Normie non-chad here.

>bars
Loud, decent if you're with friends, but drinks are overpriced. Only good for events like trivia. I've never even heard of anyone picking up a girl in a bar, I think that's a tale from another era

>clubs
Disgusting places where everyone is a degenerate. You can't talk, all you can do is "dance" aka grind usually. You can fuck girls from here but they're sluts. It's not inherently fun and I'd bet nobody would ever go if they were asexual, as that's literally the only appeal.

>house party
Best of the 3, here you can actually talk and have some laughs. If it's too big it turns into a shitty club atmosphere, but keep it small and you might enjoy yourself. Probably not though

>small gathering of friends chilling playing drinking games
Literally the only enjoyable thing on this list after you turn 25. Everything about this is superior.
>>
>>27577658
You can go clubbing in Italy even as a teenager.
>>
>>27578630
>Literally the only enjoyable thing on this list after you turn 25. Everything about this is superior.

I've always only enjoyed this to be honest
>>
>>27578630
>Forgets about raves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qy7UxIJtRo

baka anon are you a normie?
>>
I have schizoid personality disorder, so I really can't relate to people who enjoy clubbing or partying. Music is nice I guess? But I prefer listening to music alone, at least that way I can choose what I'm listening to and I don't have to be surrounded by these animalistic obnoxious people.

I don't really care about it though. When I think of the weird and odd things I enjoy or would love to do that would be totally inexplicable to normies, I just think let them be, as long as they're not bothering me with their obnoxious behavior I really can't be bothered with it. Not like it affects me. If my neighbours were having loud parties next door every weekend I might get more annoyed with it and start actively hating them, but since that's not the case I generally don't give a shit what happens in nightclubs on weekends far away from my nice and comfy room.
>>
>>27578726
I've never been to a rave but I imagine it's just a bigger club
>>
>>27578763
Besides being mental I just hang out with my bro joe and drink shitty cheap beer at a ball park.
Pretty awesome times over house party's
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.