[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >fapping, having a good time >about to nut shit.jpg
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: killme.jpg (126 KB, 1300x956) Image search: [Google]
killme.jpg
126 KB, 1300x956
>be me
>fapping, having a good time
>about to nut
shit.jpg
>i dont want to get it over my pants so i cover it with my hands and rush to the toilet.
>my hand is covered with the liquid of gods and dripping off my penis into the toilet

>some gets on my fucking jeans

imgonnafuckingkillmyself.jpg

>find out some has gotten in my pants too

this is why you always get a tissue children.
>>
Or you could just cum into your hands and then lick it up?
>>
>2018-2
>not holding your foreskin closed right when you cum to keep everything in and dumping it in the toilet after
>>
>>27577238
That would work if I didn't cum fucking buckets.
>>
>>27577314
Just fap more often
>>
>>27577238
That's what I do but my peepee gets all smelly
>>
>>27576699
I just cum all over my fucking self

Feels pretty good

Then go wipe it off or take a shower.

I cum a fucking lot though
>>
I just decide to hold it in slightly as I cum. That way it doesn't shoot out like a wild man and I just get a nice bunch of cum that the foreskin can hold in place while I go to the sink to piss
>>
>>27579390
Fucking wash yourself.
>>
>>27576699
I just squeeze my dicks muscle as hard as I can when I cum and nothing comes out
you should try that its so nice to not have to clean up
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.