[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1438464900582.png (315 KB, 530x580) Image search: [Google]
1438464900582.png
315 KB, 530x580
Ask a High af muslim dude anything.
>>
>>27576698
Why do you believe in a false religion?
>>
Why haven't you /converted/ to literally any other religion on the planet? Or rather, why aren't you /atheist/ yet?

Also are you a really hairy, aggressive sex fanatic? My momma told me to stay away from you lot.
>>
How do you feel about your brothers coming into Europe and raping white teen pussy?
>>
>>27576710
It is not false you are wrong sir
>>27576714
because I was born into this one..molded by it

I am a virgin sir, not much body hair either
>>
>>27576714
>there are boys pretending to be grills RIGHT NOW
>>
>>27576793
Mom's speak that way to fat autists too m8.
>>
If you were really muslim then you wouldn't be getting high.

Unless you mean you're high as fuck from spilling the blood of infidels.
>>
>muslim
>being a degenerate
you must be beheaded desu.
>>
>>27576756
It is false, sorry to bust your bubble m8

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nNAS0aaViM4
>>
Hi Adam!
>>
>>27576807
Nope, i am stoned rn but was on shrooms earlier
>>
Are you aware that Islam prohibits all sorts of drugs? Allah doesn't care about your nitpicked rationalizations, what you are doing is inexcusably haram and you will pay for it.
>>
why did u do 9/11?
>>
Are you a practising Muslim or just in cultural identity?

If the former, why do you hold such nonsensical beliefs? (I'd pose this question to a person of any other faith, as well)

If the latter, why choose to associate yourself with a sect of the world that's so hated right now?
>>
>>27576698

brother. may allah forgive your sins of using.
>>
>>27576838
Then you're not a muslim. You're betraying your religion.

Why are you even bothering to call yourself a muslim?
>>
>>27576840
yes, and you are right, but maybe the test of this snicker's bar is worth the punishmebts

>>27576854
I did not, but id assume it was because they were eager
>>27576858
practising

ingrained in me since i was a kid,
>>27576859
ameen
>>27576864
calling myself something else is even worse
>>
>>27576858
Reminder that Christianity is objectively true and atheism is the least sensical belief to exist
>>
>>27576884
How can you be practising and seriously call yourself a muslim when you go directly against your religion and the absolute teachings of your god?

I just don't understand you people. Christianity buttfucked itself into the pathetic mess it's in today by making constant excuses and exceptions and finding ridiculous loopholes.
If you really believed in your god then you would be true to the teachings and not go against them. Because you would want to please your god and you would know what punishments awaits you for failing him.

At the rate you're going, you won't get a single virgin in heaven.
>>
>>27576927
Amen brother :)

God bless
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.