[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I promised I would report back. So here I am. Turns out despite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-04-02-11-19-24.png (257 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-02-11-19-24.png
257 KB, 1080x1920
I promised I would report back. So here I am. Turns out despite being really hot, she was also a fembot. We were both too awkward to say anything about sex despite lots of talk about sex across facebook. Neither of us brought it up and we just talked about nothing much for four hours. She still wants a second date though, I guess it's just going to take time.
>>
>>27576670
Jesus

Did you try to make a move for any personal contact?

You have to. Search kino and escalation. Go slow for sure, but at least make progress.

Because the thing is, you go 3 or even 2 meetups with zero phyiscal contact and she will give up on you and assume you are not interested.
>>
>>27576670
Where are you from OP?

Fuck off original bullshit
>>
>>27576799
This.

You literally have to do all the work. You have to make the first move and every following move.
Also, she might say 'no, we can't' or 'no, we shouldn't'. If you stop the first time she says that, then you fail the test.
>>
>>27576917
t. rapist
>>
>>27576959
That's what they want, m8. They want to be so attractive and desirable that you wouldn't be able to stop yourself.

But then they do want you to actually stop if they seriously say stop and/or aren't feeling it or they pussy out.
Go by tone of voice.
>>
File: 1458429067490.jpg (68 KB, 766x511) Image search: [Google]
1458429067490.jpg
68 KB, 766x511
>>27576670
Lol a woman let alone a hot woman being a "fembot" and not just another mentally ill whore who uses guys on here
>>
>>27576985
how many girls have you fucked if it works
>>
>>27577184
Like hundreds. You don't know them, they live out of town.
>>
post conversation

unoriginal
>>
>>27576799
Will she really lose interest? I felt like there were no moves to make
>>
>>27576799
The first time we met I was drunk as fuck and she sat on my lap and we hugged for ages, will she remember that more than the most recent meet up?
>>
>>27576670
> fembot
Nice meme, fuck off faggot
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.