[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I dare you to find me a hotter MtF transition than Gigi Gorgeous.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
I dare you to find me a hotter MtF transition than Gigi Gorgeous.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>27576665
why the fuck is this on r9k?

>>>/b/
>>
We already have a faggot board.

>>>/lgbt/

Stay there homo
>>
>>27576690
https://youtu.be/pzYGWF6qrts
>>
>>27576690
agreed. sage'd and report'd.
>>
>>27576665
Yes, she was the best.
Literally no one can compete.

I've tried looking, but she is the best.
Honourable mentions go to that Diana girl on Youtube.
>>
>>27576665
I hate seeing cute boys turn themselves into bimbos
>>
>>27576665
He was hotter as a male.

T.male.
>>
>>27576745
Are you clinically retarded?
Of course he wasn't.
>>
>>27576816
He was cute as fuck you brain dead shithead, look at the girls commenting on his videos as a male, now he looks like a man faced woman with that giant chin and long face.
>>
>>27576665

This doesn't belong on r9k

also

>protip
>is absolutely subjective

I dont like traps or trans, but lemme tell you, I've seen way better transitions.

This is pretty bad actually, the nose and chin and eyes give this faggot away.
>>
>>27576665
It's nothing but make up and photo angles.
>>
>>27576816
before he looked like a cute twink, now she's just an old woman

waste of a good boy desu
>>
>>27576665
looks like a fake barbie doll. disgusting

still going to have man hands and stubble in the morning though
>>
>>27577029
This, so fucking much of this, super fucking original comment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.