[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone /eatalone/? I really wanna get some sushi but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 382x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 382x500
Does anyone /eatalone/?

I really wanna get some sushi but I feel like it's too pathetic to go to a restaurant alone.
>>
>>27576628
All the time. It's nothing.
>>
i eat alone every time
>>
>>27576628
If you really feel like that, get a nice looking suit, and go eat in that. Makes you look like a very busy businessman, no one will give a shit if you sit alone then because they understand.
>>
>>27576657
>5'5"
>in a suit

I can never look like a business man...
>>
Take a newspaper with you, put it on the table and pretend to read.
>>
>>27576686
I feel like in a dim atmospheric restaurant that's more rude than not
>>
>>27576628
lol I ate sushi alone just a few days ago. like you, I wasn't sure if it was pathetic or not, but after going with someone a bunch of times, I notice there would always be someone eating alone at the bar. so no worries anon.
>>
>>27576702
You're right, I just gotta stop being a faggot and go.
>>
Yeah it's quite a different experience. I liked it. I once had to travel for a month straight and ate out alone almost every time.
>>
>>27576755
But like in just bistros and bars or fancy shit?
>>
I naturally have always preferred to eat alone. Having said that, I would just go alone without much thought. Who cares, at least you are out somewhere for a while.
>>
I'm still in college and i'm so afraid of having acquaintances looking at me when i'm alone somewhere.
>>
just take it to go or order that shit
>>
>>27576825
Fucking everyone has friends and shit to go out with :(
>>
every sushi place I've ever been to does take out if you call them. I do it maybe once every two months. Sushi is dank.
>>
It depends.

If it's a fast food type setting I wouldn't mind.

If it's not, you could dress semi-professional and look like you're on lunch break or something and your kind of busy.
>>
>>27576839
True. And living in a third world country, individualism is not very common here. Everyone go out with someone.
>>
>>27576628
just go you fucking stupid faggot, do you honestly think you will ever see anyone at that restaurant again?
>>
>>27576855
I'm not third world but I am Spanish and going out is like 14 fucking people. No one I'm related too has fucking taste and hates when steaks are pink let alone raw fish
>>
Did you ever notice anyone eating alone ? Did you ever actually -notice- anyone in a restaurant ?

You're just a background blur for other people. No one would even realize you're eating alone or remember it in the next 5 minutes.
>>
>>27576897
Good point... But the waiters will notice and they're the ones I gotta talk to.
>>
>>27576897
I don't care about people that i don't know, i'm just worried about seeing faces that know me (people from the same major/class).
>>
>>27576886
Lucky them who live in USA, when even going to the movie theaters alone is very normal and prejudice-free.
>>
>>27576628
why are you shy, you pay for the food, you didn't steal it OP.
I always eat alone, at home or restaurants, I prefer it than eating with someone else.
>>
>>27576936
Lol why do you care what waiters think about you? It's literally an entry level job for entry level people
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.