[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me your regrets bots do you think they will come and haunt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Tell me your regrets bots
do you think they will come and haunt you in the future?
>>
I don't regret anything
>>
Moving back in with my abusive parents thinking it would be different
>>
>>27576570
I wish I was less of a pussy when I was younger. Maybe I would've turned out okay.
They already haunt me.
>>
Being Born and that haunts me every day Anon :)
>>
>>27576570
My regrets already haunt me. I wish I'd been strong enough to fight back and to put myself first in some situations and told people to fuck off in order to damage emotional wreckage. If I'd done that maybe I wouldn't be so sad nowadays.
>>
pretending I didn't notice that my father was raping my sister

she's super fucked up now and we haven't spoken in over a year, so I'd say it's haunting me
>>
>>27577087
That's>>27577087
pretty fucked up senpai
>>
>>27576570

Having sex with my 10/10 cousin several times at a young age. (will not specify age in fear of being banned)

Lets just say we were 18, any way, point is, I was too young, and while it was fun, I fear the she and I got too close. (we are still close, but we dont fuck anymore)

As I said we dont do it any more for a large amount of reasons...

But I think there was something special we had, I mean, people dont just fuck their family members. Its kinda weird, because I dont find anyone else in my family sexually attractive, just my cousin.

Any way, Its sad because we were intimate, and perhaps If we weren't family then we wold be together, but now we are separated and I dont think our relationship will ever be the same.

(you know, because incest and all that)

I just try not to think about it when I see her. I think she does the same.
>>
>>27577403

Oh and yeah, I forgot to mention, this haunts me everyday.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.