[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm such a fucking loser. In the past few months I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
I'm such a fucking loser.

In the past few months I've gained 40-50 lbs by eating junk food since I was severely depressed. I had been getting bullied for being gay.

Now I look in the mirror I don't see myself anymore. I see a disgusting fat slob.

Anyone else experience weight gain as a result of being depressed? Going to start dieting cold turkey tomorrow.
>>
Try exercise anon, it's very good for you and makes you happy
/fit/ can help
>>
File: 23.jpg (131 KB, 984x480) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
131 KB, 984x480
>>27576186
dieting doesnt work
real talk this shit helps and i lost 80 pounds by doing this:
count your calories, aim for 1500 calories a day
whenever you feel the urge to have a snack or eat over your calorie limit, just have a tablespoon of some really hot ass hot sauce

shit works senpai
pic below is me before and after
>>
>>27576225
>count your calories, aim for 1500 calories a day

That is dieting you stupid fuck.
>>
I lose weight when i get stressed or depressed. Gaining or losing pounds probably is not what you should be focusing on, but rather what caused/is causing you to feel like such a loser in the first place.
>>
>>27576186
Yes, I can empathize with you.
I put on 60 pounds roughly in the last year.
I spiralled into a long depression, and I am only getting out of it now.
My weight is plateauing now, which is good, at least I can lose it from here on out.

But yeah, I was just feeling worthless, and that life was ultimately pointless.
I'm feeling better now, and I have a gym membership, so I'll be getting fit now.

Good luck to you too
>>
> bullied for being gay

Maybe you could fuck off back to /lgbt/ you tub of lard
>>
>>27576225
>dieting doesn't work
>so try this diet that works
>>
>>27576225
What you just described is literally dieting.

But good job on the progress anyway mate
>>
>>27576256
Wow. Looks like even robots don't accept me along with everybody in my life.
>>
get depressed enough to not leave your house, worked wonders for losing weight for me
>>
>>27576395
Isn't that called cocoon mode or something? But yeah will do that. Should be easy losing the weight hopefully since I've been svelte my whole life.
>>
File: Total2.jpg (148 KB, 654x1544) Image search: [Google]
Total2.jpg
148 KB, 654x1544
>>27576225
Weight loss thread?
Weight loss thread.
>>
>>27576186
>weight gain as a result of being depressed
yes anon, you have atypical depression
hope your diet goes well
>>
>>27576225
And then you became slavic?

Impressive
>>
>>27576262
I laughed way too hard at this Anon
>>
File: 1459555594239.jpg (9 KB, 249x242) Image search: [Google]
1459555594239.jpg
9 KB, 249x242
>>27576186
>Going to start dieting cold turkey tomorrow.

Good luck, OP, sincerely.
>>
>>27576648
Thanks man. We're all going to make it
>>
>>27576186
I have pretty heavy weight gain when I'm depressed. Weight loss is pretty easy though because I basically just stop eating. I try to eat basically protein only to not lose muscle and take vitamins. I mostly do this weight loss when I'm at an especially depressed stage which is why I don't get too hungry. I also function much better when I eat like 600-1000 cal a day because my presumed ADD is barely noticeable and I sleep much better due to constant energy deprivation.
>>
dude i lost 30 lbs in 3 months because of diet running and cocaine benders
>>
>>27576186
>Going to start dieting cold turkey tomorrow
If you dont have enough self-control to start right away you wont last two weeks.
>>
>>27577379
Starting right away is stupid. I was going on a diet so I chose one last day where I ate as much as possible, candy, ice cream, heavy fatty food and all that. Probably at least 7000 cals in a day. Thanks to this cheat day I managed to diet for a long time without considering cheat days because I felt fulfilled from my last day of eating.
>>
OP, accept yourself and be proud of who you CAN BE.
When I realized and accepted I was gay I started taking way better care of myself. Ive lost 20 pounds in 4.5 months.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.