[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board now flooded with white knights that worship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: wrights.jpg (48 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
wrights.jpg
48 KB, 625x415
Why is this board now flooded with white knights that worship women and wanna be women? You stupid fucks, women are revolted by you. Your feminine behaviour disgusts them. Why are you worshipping people that would love to see a high test Chad kick your pathetic heads in? Even women have more sense of self-preservation than this.
>>
Reddit and tumblr arrived en masse after the Rodgers incident
>>
File: 3424788.jpg (117 KB, 807x720) Image search: [Google]
3424788.jpg
117 KB, 807x720
OP here. Check out this screecap of a convo with a bitch I had on my >facebook. This is how you show women who's boss.
>>
>>27576156
>pathetic white knight cuck detected
>>
>>27576091

>it's an I'm a loser so everyone else has to be a loser and think like me thread again
>>
File: 1408760285134.jpg (37 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1408760285134.jpg
37 KB, 412x351
>>27576156
>bad boys are no good, but good boys are no fun
>>
genuinely curious as to what sort of person writes a post such as this
>>
>>27576418
shit like this is exactly why i gave up on women long ago. giving them any rights was a huge mistake.
call me misogynistic, women are clearly nothing but children even when they grow up.
>>
File: 1428791160744.jpg (28 KB, 558x744) Image search: [Google]
1428791160744.jpg
28 KB, 558x744
>>27576484
That may or may not be true to a degree, but the fact is that the person saying this is probably himself a complete mess and a total hypocrite, who's just blaming women for it.

When you're working 8 hours a day and making 70k a year plus, okay then maybe you can complain about women and have something worthwhile to say. But until then, shut up and focus on your own shit.
>>
>>27576091

but i love responding to /r9k/ tripfags and sluts it makes me feel so good ;_; :/ idc
>>
>>27576544
I work 10 hours a day. I don't make 70k but one day I might be. I still despise women and their behaviour. Posts like yours are more proof of this. You immediately assume that anyone who hates women must be a total NEET loser who never leaves the house. Maybe some people are genuinely not okay with the way women behave and the men who enable them to do so and would like to see things change for the better?
>>
>>27576418
That's why you should date men, not boys.
>>
>>27577118
>I work 10 hours a day.

I really, really doubt that kiddo
>>
>>27577183
I don't see how I can prove it to you but I just got home from work. Good job just attacking me over and over and calling me a loser because I insulted women you walking stereotype roastie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.