[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you use Flist? Post profiles if so.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Do any of you use Flist?

Post profiles if so.
>>
i have an account but i forgot >.<
>>
>>27575994
What kinks was it built around senpai?
>>
File: daa1649810d8cf54429936ad1c0ad2d9.jpg (624 KB, 1200x1451) Image search: [Google]
daa1649810d8cf54429936ad1c0ad2d9.jpg
624 KB, 1200x1451
AoiMizuna

Built around gender bender stuff, so gimme a call if you don't mind teasing a guy in a girl's body.

Especially wanna do konosuba stuff right now.
>>
Anyone here name normiegram? I'll follow you on my shitpost ACC
>>
>>27575926
I have one and use it daily. :3
>>
what flist?
>>
>>27576814
Post it nigger
>>
>>27576762
I really, really like that picture.

I don't think I'll ever see that happen in real life.
>>
>>27576867
Noooo, then I'll get harassed by /r9k/ degenerates :(
>>
>>27576762
>no such character exiss
>>
>>27576906
If you have a profile you're without a doubt a degenerate.
>>
what is this?

I'm scared to google it
>>
>>27576928
I suppose, but aren't we all allowed to enjoy our naughty tastes?
>>
>>27576975
You're the one who mentioned degenerates in the first place.
>>27576939
An ERP site.
>>
I used to, but I got banned over a small infraction, and got escalated by some butthurt chat mod who decided to just frame me for ban evasion and get me perma'd. Them mods take shit too seriously. I really enjoyed my characters though, mostly slutty, but whenever I had good roleplay partners, things worked out. I was considering actually starting up my own rtc without the furry base, and more focused on the fantasy base in general. I feel like f-list is missing out on a lot of users because of the furry look; the only problem is money, and since people actually fucking buy premium accounts on there (as well as direct affiliation with baddragon), they can hold a fuck ton of people, so competing with f-list is definitely gonna be hard, especially with their user base full of furry vets. There are other roleplaying and furry networks out there, but f-list had the best one since it was soley made for roleplaying (with kinks list and profile creating). I also tried starting drama at one point, since f-list has an official Minecraft server called f-craft, which is riddled with little kids. Yeah, Minecraft and furries; big woop. The only problem was that the server owner was getting kids to send him nudes and adults hooking up with minors on there. Korgin is a fag and f-list roleplayers are much better than everywhere else, plus everyone reports kiddos. Give it a try, yo~
>>
>>27576890
That's what RP is for anon!

>>27576907
My autism levels were running high, and turns out there's a space between Aoi and Mizuna.
>>
>>27576982
I'm just a regular degenerate, I'm talking about getting flooded by the real BAD degenerates. There's a class system!
>>
File: Lenevia.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Lenevia.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
>>27577022
>the server owner was getting kids to send him nudes and adults hooking up with minors on there
>>
I swear to god if anybody posts their "just am average guy haha" account I will bully you so hard

I bet robots understand the joy of escapism better than that
>>
I love the site desu, but it's hard to find proper partners anymore. Even people with enjoyable profiles dish out meaningless one-liners.
I've gone from having a dominant profile to a submissive one because all the subs are trash, but all the doms are trash also so I don't even know anymore..
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.