[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is KFC good? There is no KFC in my country so I was just wondering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: KFC_bucket.jpg (140 KB, 620x782) Image search: [Google]
KFC_bucket.jpg
140 KB, 620x782
Is KFC good? There is no KFC in my country so I was just wondering if it is good.
>>
yeah

though i live in a town with a ton of KFC advertising but not a single KFC
>>
File: 1457486542127.jpg (23 KB, 232x300) Image search: [Google]
1457486542127.jpg
23 KB, 232x300
Yes, support the Kentuckian Jew
t. Kentuckian
>>
KFC is garbage. Popeyes is much better.
>>
>>27575849
No, but the burgers will tell you it is because they don't know any better.
>>
It's pretty good. They're usually combined with Taco Bells here.

>>27575890
Bullshit faggot, Popeyes is overpriced shitchicken.

Bojangles master race.
>>
>>27575890
You have to be a true negro to actually like Popeyes.
>>
>>27575890
literally nigger tier garbage, at least niggers avoid kfc because of the meme so they all flock to popeyes
>>
>>27575900
Poor detected. Get the spicy chicken and some biscuits. Best damn fast food. If you can't afford $7 or 8 for a meal I feel bad for you.
>>
>>27575849
What country do you live in?
Also KFC is meh

When I'm hungry, I like the idea of eating KFC, but when I buy it, I soon regret it.
It's very greasy, and some of the fat kinda congeals under the chicken crispy skin.

It's OK, but I prefer McDonalds.
>>
>>27575915
Trevor, go to your room! That's unacceptable behaviour in this house!
>>
Which country do you come from? My country has no kfc either but i kind of don't really care
>>
>>27575890
This. Why does mediocre garbage like kfc still exist?
>>
>>27575946
>>27575967

Finland

Oruginal post
>>
There is a KFC across from where I went to highschool. I must've gone a handfull of times within those four years. it's pretty garbage. the only thing I order from there is popcorn chicken.
>>
a few weeks ago I ate KFC, got drunk and threw it up, i'm done with kfc forever.
>>
>>27575995
Hesburger is way better than KFC. be happy you guys have that.
>>
If you just eat the skin off like Cartman it is ok, otherwise garbage that will leave you shitting for a day.
>>
>tfw will never be American
>tfw will only ever have McDonalds, Burger King and the occasional KFC for fast food

I'm Brit, so every street has at least 10 kebab shops. But they're all fucking terrible. If I'm getting fat I want it to be on good fast food instead of what we have now.
>>
The biscuits are tasty, plain -they're no Red Lobster cheesy biscuits- but they're pretty yummy imo.

Everything else is just whatever. Not remarkable, fairly mediocre, but I still crave it every once in a while.
>>
>>27576095
I agree. The amount of amazing and different fast food restaurants in USA makes me sad.

I know people say it as a cliche. but I'm also kind of glad I don't live in US, because I would become legitimately obese.
>>
>>27576226
I just want to go somewhere that isn't one of these:
>a Chinese or Indian takeaway/restaraunt
>a kebab shop
>cafes and pubs
But I'd have to move to London to do so. And fuck going to London.
>>
I think kfc is alright
>>
>>27576263
I live in London mate, and it literally is only that.
There isn't much else.
In terms of takeaway food, it really is limited to Chinese, Indian, Pizza, or kebab.
>>
this. I was visiting the USA a few month backs and the amount of diversity in restaurants is just ridiculous. I was cruising down some streets and in just a few blocks I saw italian restaurants, korean restaurants, a shitload of fast food stores (though I guess that goes without saying), a bunch of presumably family owned burrito/taco shops, and a fucking ETHIOPIAN restaurant with a jamaican restaurant across the street.
>>
>>27576308
amerifat here, will trade. plz give kebabs 4 shitty wendy's and taco bell
>>
>>27576317
Do Kebab shops exist over there?
>>
>>27576308
Well that's shit. Whilst Toad in the Hole and Full English are god-tier foods, our cuisine is like a terrible mixture of American corn-syrup filled shit and pacified foreign food. Cadbury's isn't even British anymore, it's Kraft-made disgusting tasting shit.
>>
>>27576336
Yep. You'd find more in Muslim areas like Michigan, though.
>>
>>27575849
KFC Vietnam is god-tier. KFC here in America is okay.
>>
>>27575849

Why would you want to eat fast food? Its fucking dogshit.
>>
>>27576399
>/r9k/
>passing judgement on others' eating habits
>tendies
tendies
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.