[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I regret choosing the internet over real life friends and education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1459585262778.jpg (281 KB, 1771x2262) Image search: [Google]
1459585262778.jpg
281 KB, 1771x2262
I regret choosing the internet over real life friends and education
>>
>>27575831
I don't.

People are an infectious disease. I'd rid my life of them entirely if I could.
>>
It's not too late now, anon

>>27575911
Like the fox who couldn't reach the grapes
>>
>>27575934
I wouldn't say that anon.
I am a reasonably social being quite a lot of the time. It isn't that great.

I'd argue that apart from a small selection of people I know, most are pretty shit.
>>
I was going to say that I regret 4chan but actually If I wasn't expending my time lurking here it will be on a another website.
>>
I regret not dying in that car accident 20 years ago.
>>
Not me. I got my opportunity to be normal near the end of middle school and the start of high shcool. I went out to the cinema, had pizza parties, took my guitars to friends houses and played, went out to fast food restaurants, even hugged a girl at a scary movie. All I wanted to do was go home desu. The girl groping was nice, but it was so boring the rest of the time. I'd just come home feeling I'd wasted the evening and thrown away money that could be used for actually fulfilling things.
>>
Why? You could only regret this if you were a non-inferior normie. Otherwise you really had no choice.
>>
>having a choice
Fucking failed normie. You deserve every bad thing that happens to you.
>>
File: Akatsuki intr.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Akatsuki intr.jpg
78 KB, 1280x720
NicoXMaki has brought me more joy than friends could fampi.
>>
I don't however I regret not using the time spent on the internet wisely and turning myself into a skilled, knowledge, and successful person
>>
>>27575831
>real life friends and education
>Implying you actually believe you can have both
No son, if you actually have a decent education that you have in some way invested in, you will become a lonely backstabbing piece of shit. Because that's the only way your education will ever pay off (financially), by focusing everything on your career and forgetting everything else.
>>
>>27575831
You probably overestimate the value and enjoyment of "real life friends and education" probably due to unrealistic expectations induced by your escapist media consumption.

The friendship dynamics and lifestyles you find in anime are unrealistic just like what you see in TV shows. Life is rarely as vivivd and intense as what you see in entertainment.
>>
>>27575831
i regret being alive
>>
>>27575831
i don't think i regret it
>>
>>27575831
No not at all, loneliness is a quiet companion , the sooner you get used to it the better.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.