[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: GIOFYC.jpg (23 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
GIOFYC.jpg
23 KB, 500x440
To scared to say something to someone?
Say it here for a chance of them seeing it or want people to discuss.
>>
>>27575610
>tfw lonely but can't interact with people outside of anonymous posting
>>
I love you Ben.
>>
>tfw you hate that you love him
>>
>>27575610
>tfw high and nobody to talk to
>>
>>27575809
keep it in your own thread, creep
>>
I am so fucking tired of being treated like an incompetent autist with no place in the real world. Granted, that's basically what I am, but not to the degree that I used to be and not to the degree that my people think I am and treat me like. But every time I make a move to improve myself I just get laughed at, like a cat trying to open a door or a silly monkey in a zoo. And I just can't deal with that right now, so I go back to isolating myself and putting on a facade.
>>
>>27575818
say that to my face not online and see what happens, faggot
>>
>>27575840
I wouldn't say it to your face, you have smelly stoner breath.
>>
>working at planet fitness right now graveyard
>Stacie comes in
>she wants to sign up for a membership
>get her all set up
>she can't afford the 30 dollars it costs, card declined
>silently lmaoing in my head
>she says she'll come pay it next paycheck
>leaves
>stalk her on Facebook
>she put up a status telling all of her friends she just got a membership and worked out and is all sweaty
>10 likes

What the fuck is wrong with normies
>>
Why is it literally impossible to find a hobby that isn't wasting my time on vidya.
>>
>>27575610
>in love with someone for almost 3 years
>got rejected, but we stayed friends
>tfw I'm so deep into the friendzone right now, he even asked me to introduce some single friends to him ;_;

I really want you to be happy, but I can't do you this favour.
>>
the only friends I have are online and even then I can't consider them friends
>>
>>27575840
>implying people on this board say things to people's faces
>>
>>27575850
>I wouldn't say it to your face
All I needed.

>>27575855
It's true for most people.
>>
>>27575836
I wish I was diagnosed with autism so my family would expect less of me and I could have an excuse for constantly failing in life.
>>
>>27575610
I feel like life isn't real and it's all a dream
Also feel like friends wouldn't give two shits if I died, they think I'm weird cause I'm not a normie Chad like most of them
>>
File: 1457589318506.jpg (105 KB, 960x559) Image search: [Google]
1457589318506.jpg
105 KB, 960x559
Sorry toku... I guess I'm just to crazy.
>>
>>27575784
i know that feel

og comment
>>
>>27575852

Make videos on the internet about video games. You'll be able to put all your knowledge about them to good use and you will feel more productive with your free time.
>>
>>27575851
normies have literally no shame, holy shit
>>
File: 1458347098467.png (320 KB, 532x533) Image search: [Google]
1458347098467.png
320 KB, 532x533
I want to be dead but there's also things I want to experience before dying
>>
>>27575862
I mean, I'd just need a mask or something so I don't inhale your degenerate fumes.

I could beat you up, you hippie
>>
I feel like a little kid sometimes. I just want to be cuddled by a woman like a a mom would her little kid, but uh, with romance involved. I don't understand why I am like this, my mom wasn't neglectful or anything.
>>
>>27575895
*cocks shotgun*
>>
>>27575840
funniest post in a while
good job
>>
i'm in love with a guy i can never have
>>
>>27575914
*teleports behind you*
not today
>>
I'm sorry for being such a faggot, Amanda.
I wish I still knew you. We were so alike, physically and mentally. I obsess over it.
>>
>>27575871
get some real friends
fuck normal faggots
>>
>>27575854
you are a huge dork for not considering internet friends real friends
>>
Constantly feel like i am always failing at everything, my anxiety is keeping me from fully enjoying stuff, i don't even know who i am anymore, my life just keeps getting more and more confusing. I would like to do a lot of stuff like i used to do in the past but i'm not strong enough anymore, I'm just so easily overwhelmed by life. I've been in love for a few years and being left by that person after 4 years has led me to this. I'm starting to really like another person but i just don't feel like telling him. I don't think he deserves me or having to deal with my shit.
>>
I'm getting really really tired of all my internet friends posting about how awesome Trump is and reacting with so much hostility when, god forbid, I criticize him. I don't understand the cult of personality. It was funny at first and now it's just bizarre. This election season needs to end.
>>
>>27575931
what is stopping you faggot
>>
>>27576057
People need to realize that everyone in politics is to a certain degree a shitstain.
>>
>>27575853
It doesn't get any easier to get rid of these situations as time passes. I understand this. It's self harming after all. We're here for you.
>>
>>27575871
This is never true. Last february a good friend of mine committed suicide. I still can't believe it if i think about it. There is always someone who loves you even if you don't feel it.
>>
File: synth.png (286 KB, 439x464) Image search: [Google]
synth.png
286 KB, 439x464
everything i want to do is either illegal or heavily frowned upon

all i crave 24/7 is to be left alone
>>
>>27575931
Tell us why. Some of us are in similar situations. We may help.
>>
>>27576074
you meant total piece of shit, right?
>>
>>27576093
Do they love you or do they love who they think is you? Did they make an effort to try and find out who you are? Because if not I don't think it really counts.
>>
>>27576057
Trump is the american Berlusconi imho
>>
>>27576122
I honestly don't know who i am, and i understand i love people for what i see of them; i understand that people do the same thing. Even if they don't know me, i believe they are doing good. But again, it's just my opinion.
>>
>>27576122
I think people who aren't close to you will feel sad out of a sense of guilt instead of grief. At least, that's what I think about when I contemplate suicide.
The only thing stopping me is that I know my mom will probably blame herself.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 259x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 259x200
None of my friends really like me all that much
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.