[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>IT'S OKAY TO BE A PEDOPHILE What's wrong with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1459328352427.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1459328352427.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>IT'S OKAY TO BE A PEDOPHILE

What's wrong with these attention whores?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8J83lChgA
>>
>>27575566
She's young, pedos (inb4 muh ephebihpioiahilia) like her. She knows she's getting older, pedos are losing interests but she still wants to keep them on her side.
>>
she seems like a very nice girl. people are too mean to her.
>>
File: 1459584684255.png (54 KB, 248x189) Image search: [Google]
1459584684255.png
54 KB, 248x189
>I'm not mocking the girl she's clearly a smart person and is able to think for herself at a young age but it's a little misguided in my opinion.
>she's clearly a smart person
>mfw

Not this shit again.
>>
File: 1459171360927.png (28 KB, 622x659) Image search: [Google]
1459171360927.png
28 KB, 622x659
>law saya its wro6nf
>Underage girls think its fine and want older cock

We should scrap the legal age shit, consent is all that matters.
>>
Erica was the first person to be openly nice to r9k in a long time, that's why i went beta bux and bought her stuff from her wish list.

Everybody here is pretty mean, especially to Erica.

honestly i wish she never found this place.
>>
>>27575664
Man you are fucking pathetic.
>>
>>27575664
She's mean and also a bully. Fuck off, Erica beta cuck.
>>
>>27575683

i never got to see that mean/bully side of her because i don't talk to her, ever. smart move on my part.

>>27575677

you're the person i am talking about when i say people are mean.
>>
>>27575566
I'd marry her so we can diddle our kids.
>>
>>27575706
>dont talk to her
>butt i bought her stuff lmao
>she is so kind trust me

You're a fucking retard pedophile.
>>
i'm torture-gender and identify as rapefluid murderqueer, check your privilege pro-social scum
>>
>>27575566
Jesus she sounds so fucked up. Like mentally and emotionally.

Someone must have raped her or something.
>>
>>27575726

>implying i am the pedophile
>i don't even talk to her on skype, or ever attempted to contact her over skype.
>while you probably orbit her trying to get her attention on skype

hmmm
>>
>>27575747
>i dont talk to her
>but i know shes so friendly lmao so i bought her stuff

My god You're a fucking retard, probably that loser doj.
>>
i hate how the people calling me a beta orbiter, pedophile, and everything bad under the sun are probably the same people trying to talk to her over skype, the same people buying 500 bus tickets to go see her while i did none of those things and only bought her stuff from her wishlist on a whim simply because she asked nicely.

she is the first openly nice girl to r9k in a long time, which is why i thanked her by buying stuff on her wish list.

but hostile crazy people scared her off, and are now obsessed with trying to ruin her life. and these people trying to ruin her life are the ones that dare to call ME the cancer, when in fact they are the terminal sickness killing r9k.

again, i wish she never found this place.
>>
>>27575764

no im not doj, he's a cuck that talks to her on skype.

i don't think anybody that talks to her on skype actually bought her anything from her wish list.

the people that talk to her on skype are the creepers with cheap pockets.
>>
>>27575741
Her dad enjoyed her fanny quite a bit that's why she's retarded.
>>
>>27575791
>are probably the same people trying to talk to her over skype, the same people buying 500 bus tickets to go see her

Stop projecting you pathetic loser.
>>
File: images (6).jpg (13 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
13 KB, 250x250
>>27575799
> i boought a underage attention whore stuff from her wish list ive never ta6lkef to
>lmao im not a cuck
>>
>>27575791
Da fuck nigga, kill yourself.
>>
>>27575803

but i am not, i am innocent of those things while you are probably guilty of one of those.

you're the one projecting, and trying so very hard to project your failure onto me. but you'll never be on my level because i am innocent while you are guilty.
>>
>>27575822
>>27575799
1/10 bait, child.
>>
honestly, buying her things off her wishlist only set Erica up to be disappointed by you guys since i don't talk to her while you guys desperately try to.

irony
>>
>>27575846
-1/10

Getting worse,
>>
>>27575839

it's not bait. you seem to know much more about her than i. all i did was buy this girl some cheap stuff off her wishlist and probably made her very happy.
>>
>>27575858

you're negative and contribute nothing overall, basically you're in no position to judge anyone especially if you've ever attempted to talk to erica over skype.
>>
>>27575860
Hush now little child.
>>
File: 635356363-1.jpg (62 KB, 736x715) Image search: [Google]
635356363-1.jpg
62 KB, 736x715
These tumblr trolls are embarrassing. I miss the days when people trolled with heart.
>>
>>27575566
Change is here!
>>
Alison did nothing wrong. blox
>>
all i wanted was to make this girl happy by buying her stuff off her wish list.

i'm not surprised that Erica or Eliza has/have an orbiter group. and im not surprised that some of them tried to take it outside the internet and try to go see them.

what i am surprised about is the intensity of the feelings involved by those orbiters for these girls.

buying somebody gifts over the internet involves little to no emotional attachment. skyping with them daily involves a huge emotional investment in these strangers, and this is something that i've never done with them.

i anticipated this kind of fall out. and i feel pretty smug about not being a part of it except buying gifts, something that bothers you THIS much because you are trying extremely hard to project all these sins onto me.

yeah i was definitely the facilitator of all of this by buying her gifts. i actually wanted somebody to fuck up and try to orbit them/go see them so i could laugh.
>>
File: 1458962480360.jpg (20 KB, 238x222) Image search: [Google]
1458962480360.jpg
20 KB, 238x222
>>27575941
>I was p-playing all along I swear!
>>
>>27576014

It made me happy when she appreciated the gifts I bought her and said so on r9k.

I have never tried to Skype with her though. And all those emotional orbiters/people that want to "ruin" her all have attempted to talk to her on Skype.

You can call me beta bux and I'll own up to it. But that is infinitely better than being a real beta orbiter ans actually trying to take it beyond r9k.
>>
>>27575663
Kids can't consent
Doesn't matter if they say yes or not
>>
>>27575706
There is no mean side at all. She's otherworldy sweet. It surprised me.
>>
>she's so nice and innocent!

does anyone have the screencaps of her stripping for some chad on omegle?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.