[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Desert Island scenario
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: SCENARIO.jpg (410 KB, 732x540) Image search: [Google]
SCENARIO.jpg
410 KB, 732x540
Choose of these one of options three!

How would you make a go of it?
>>
For me option A is the only one.
I dont like dogs, i love playing instruments/being creative, have bloodphobia and all the stuff that comes with it but can manage to gut fish. Which you dont even need to do, can just put em over fire.

I dont smoke but maybe i can make soup of them if i manage to grow cannabis, get high that way. Dont know how it works.

And on top of that looks like quite a portable home, comfy, easy to build onto. The axe will work wonders. But ill probably end up hurting myself and give up so the rifle is very attractive.
>>
Scenario C. I would get drunk and shoot myself.

As in life, only winning move is not playing.
>>
I would choose option B. I'm more of a cat person, but a doggo is a good companion and potentially useful for hunting.
>>
Only dipshits pick anything other than C.

>Alcohol is useful for many other things besides getting drunk, like treating wounds.
>Melee weapons as well as the most useful ranged weapon.
>Use 199 books as kindling, with one left over for Mein Kampf.
>>
>>27574959

damn WTF, scenario A is the worst one but it has the cannabis seeds.
>>
File: thegreatbattle.png (1 MB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
thegreatbattle.png
1 MB, 707x1000
B most likely

A solid shelter like a bunker would withstand monsoons and hurricanes hopefully

Don't care for drugs personally, shrooms might be nice in my bunker for growing though

Knife seems like a better tool 2bh, more compact and probably a better weapon to defend myself with

Bow with remake-able arrows for long-term survival, quieter so I don't attract some crazy bear to my home

Dog companion would be nice, though at some point I would go through the horrible process of watching him die in the wild or of old age

My only friend for several years dying and leaving me alone would probably make me kill myself and my survival would be over
>>
ya scenario C is the best one.

dem books and guns/ammo make it a winner.

alcohol is meh, would prefer cannabis seeds. but weed without society? not sure how to feel, perhaps alcohol is better in that situation.

a doggo companion is nice but its another mouth to feed and hunt for, and ultimately be responsible for.
>>
C. How is this even a question
>no mention of specific predators, gun would be the only thing guaranteed to stop them
>alcohol by far the most enjoyable drug on this list, as well as the one with the most medicinal/practical use (sedative, antiseptic, fuel source)
>best form of entertainment by far, dog would eventually die and I can't play music for shit.
>can use rifle scope to spot far off objects
>tools can be utilized to make primitive versions of every other weapon and tool on the list
>most easily renovated shelter
>>
>>27575264
Shit forgot to mention
>alcohol distillation apparatus could be used to distill clean water, and I actually love the taste of distilled water
>>
Fucking C.

Your survival choice shouldn't be based on which drug you love.
>>
File: nets.jpg (242 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
nets.jpg
242 KB, 1000x750
>>27574959
Ok, now if you could choose a survival sub option for each category, how would you configure it?
>>
>>27575807
Helicopter
Distillery
Maddock and knife
Fishing gear
Portable intrument
>>
>>27575807
It would literally still be C to a tee.
>>
What about this scenario?
>>
>>27577728
Knife, rope, hunting rifle. You can use the rifle scope to make fire and use it to kill yourself and the others are obvious.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.