[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>parents just invited me to go to a "second chance prom"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1454314436368.jpg (306 KB, 629x800) Image search: [Google]
1454314436368.jpg
306 KB, 629x800
>parents just invited me to go to a "second chance prom" for people that didn't go to their prom in high school

Do they not understand the odds of me getting a date are zero?
>>
>>27574889
Is.. is the actually a thing? Sounds pathetic as fuck.
>>
>>27574889
Normies simply cannot comprehend failure because all their life they have experienced success
>>
Why you didn't go to the first one?
where you sick or something?
>>
>>27574901
It is but it's more for people that couldn't afford to go, my mom is going because she was too busy getting railed in the park to go and she regrets it, they want me to go because I played WoW for my prom and also my graduation
>>
>>27574889
>parents invited me
>getting a date

well there's your problem anon
>>
>>27574889
Go with your parents anon
>>
>>27574909
Not the OP, but I didn't go to prom.
>no date
>no friends
>no limo/ride
>tickets were expensive
>renting a tux is expensive
>hate having my photo taken
>hate dancing

Spending a Saturday night in a gymnasium filled with balloons, chaperones, and a bunch of kids I don't know jumping up and down to Bruno Mars, and paying out the ass for it, does not sound like a good time.
>>
never went to prom because i'm gay and i went to a catholic high school, plus i'm an autist
>>
File: 1458261227785.png (217 KB, 525x409) Image search: [Google]
1458261227785.png
217 KB, 525x409
>tfw wasn't even aware of when my school prom was going on
>>
>>27574937
You may as well go. You could meet a qt 4/10 girl.
>>
>>27574937
>my mom is going because she was too busy getting railed in the park to go and she regrets it
kekkity kek
>>
>>27574889
I didn't go because I didn't expect anyone to want to go with me. Told people I didn't wanna go. I secretly wanted to

>>27574901
This t b h f a m
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.