[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to your oneitus from highschool? Mine got fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10
File: 1455733950567.png (6 KB, 283x285) Image search: [Google]
1455733950567.png
6 KB, 283x285
Whatever happened to your oneitus from highschool?
Mine got fucked up big time
>7/10 at least asian
>straight A student
>friendly to everyone
>introverted, only hung out with me and a few other people
>made dirty jokes guys typically would say

>goes to prestigious aeronautical engineering college
>98% male students
>becomes more extroverted
>starts smoking weed
>goes to orgies at her school
>gets thrown out of school for having a fuckton of weed in her dorm+car
>turns out she has a rare genetic blood disease, can barely walk
>>
>>27574847
any pics of her famalam?
>>
>>27574847
yeah post pics lad
>>
That was a pretty amusing story.
>>
>>27574847
think: if you had just summoned up the courage and dated her she never would have been doing any of that self destructive stuff. you did this anon. nobody is responsible but you
>>
>>27574847
That's sounds pretty sad

Also, why teens should be allowed to be teens and experience life. Parents shouldn't pressure them too much so they don't go crazy with freedom at college. I'm gonna guess that was the case with this girl since she's Asian.
>>
>>27574847
Mine married the "class clown".

They are dirty poor and live in some shithole in Germany now.
>>
>>27575023
What are you talking about? You confuse me.
>>
File: 1459047067772.gif (222 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
1459047067772.gif
222 KB, 500x720
>>27574985
If you could've summoned up some courage in your life, you wouldn't be posting on /r9k/
>>
>>27575039
my oneits
>>
File: image.png (269 KB, 422x388) Image search: [Google]
image.png
269 KB, 422x388
She died in a car accident 4 years ago
>>
>>27575023
>Germany
She's probably getting raped in front of her husband by friendly refugees right now
>>
>>27575066
Are you sure you'd like to talk about it?
>>
>it's the thread where they attempt to feel superior to the person who they were in love with for years and who ignored them the whole time
>>
File: aaa.jpg (49 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
49 KB, 480x480
>>27574931
I'll post one but I'm censoring it a bit. I know she went/goes on 4chan and I don't want to be a dick about it.
Also I got it wrong, it's an immune disorder not a blood disease. Incurable too.

>>27574985
Man I tried but that ended up with her saying no since I was only in junior year and she was in senior. This is going to sound really chad and normie but she wanted a one night stand type of deal once but I turned her down because I'm a major fag and think sex without a love/at least a relationship is fucked I have no idea why she wanted to since this is before I asked her out and I was/am fat with a shit haircut
>>27575018
Not even. She wasn't restricted and I know this because she got me into going to hookah bars with her and the others. We only went a few times and I haven't been since but we used to do tons of shit

>inb4 someone recognizes something and I get called out
>>
File: 1457290649962.jpg (84 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457290649962.jpg
84 KB, 600x800
>tfw stopped talking to oneitis when grade 9 ended
>used to sit next to her in art class everyday I sucked and was embarrassing
>she was dating friend
>separated by classes
>haven't talked to either throughout high school or now
>to self conscience about autism to use social media
>>
File: donald.gif (428 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
donald.gif
428 KB, 480x238
>>27575086

Most of my """""friends""""" from high school is now married with kids and miserable.

I feel like I dodged the bullet thanks to my autism.
>>
>>27574847

Well...
One of them ended up moving to Washington in some art school. Judging from what I can see on her FB, she was hot through college and just recently put on the pounds. She fucked me up emotionally, but have gotten over it mostly.
Another, married some curry and had a kid. Not sure about any education. She's the one I miss occasionally. However, it's been 11 years since HS.
>>
>>27575086
Yup, my oneitis is still just as hot and doing great things. I refuse to delude myself.
>>
mine ended up dating my best friend after a year of me being too autistic to realise she was coming on to me. i dropped out of highschool and haven't really heard from her since other than the standard small talk bullshit catch up conversations. we were so close and i fucked up so bad, i wish i could go back in time because i still dream about her and it kills me.

i had like 4 major chances to fix it aswell, kek
>>
File: 1371170915690.jpg (281 KB, 1600x1064) Image search: [Google]
1371170915690.jpg
281 KB, 1600x1064
Married some guy in the military and had at least 2 kids with him. I'm glad she's happy, and mad at myself for not being with her when I could. Looking back, she genuinely liked me too and we could've been something if I just made a move and not been such a fucking coward.
>>
>>27575127
Not really since you're projecting your unhappiness on them.
>>
>8/10 qt
>relatively popular
>decent student
>lot of friends
>we had a similar sense of humor

>got into law school
>suprisingly full of Chads
>date one of them
>they turn into a couple and do a lot of stuff together
>they actually look really happy so It's fine I guess

>mfw I will never share my life with someone they they are doing it rn
>>
>good friends with oneitis
>we were both obsessed with bio and med
>said we'd become doctors
>both our high school grades weren't good enough for direct med entry
>I did biomed as an entry path
>worked hard, got into med school, be a doctor in 18 months
>she got lazy
>started smoking weed
>weed turned to pills
>pills turned to meth
>meth turned to heroin and ice
>her current bf beats the shit out of her
>I no longer care because I have my own qt
>>
>>27575188
>(...)the way they are doing it rn*
>>
>>27575196
Then she's going to hell for being obsessed with witchcraft.
>>
>>27575086
Not even. I'm just curious as to what happened with them/what is going on with them.
>>27575145
Hell maybe I was too autistic to notice advances as well. Only thing I really noticed was that she prefered to hang out with me as opposed to the others in our group
I also noticed the time she was trying to rub my dick in her car but my penis was on the other side of my pants
>>27575165
You realize married people can be unhappy right? Maybe that couple is really fucked up and they're such shitty people that they make it public on social media.
>>27575188
Damn that sucks. At least it wasn't she turned into Stacy and found a law Chad dick for a free ride
>>27575196
isn't meth and ice the same thing? Or is ice crack? I don't know too much about drugs
>>
No clue. I don't have a facebook and I don't stalk people online. I cut whatever ties I had with everyone from my home country and never looked back.

>>27575100
damn, she looks cute. Shame she turned into a slut.
>>
>>27575222
>isn't meth and ice the same thing? Or is ice crack?
Ice is a type of methamphetamine but far more addictive. Technically a different drug but yeah, quite similar.
>>
>>27575246
Do you remember a Guardian by the name of Aki?
>>
He became a communist drug dealer, he was never the brightest but he was nice at the time and sometimes I regret turning him down.
>>
>>27575222
>>27575145

she borderline asked me out 3 times and gave me her number but i never went out or called her cause i was so fucking depressed
>>
File: 1459284593794.jpg (54 KB, 488x254) Image search: [Google]
1459284593794.jpg
54 KB, 488x254
>>27574847
>left me as soon as highschool ended
>lied to me the week before the semester of college starts
>she been fucking some pedophile schizophrenic that she had known since she was 15 and he was 18
>BIZ MARKIE INTENSIFIES
>Whatever
>two years later
>text out of nowhere; know it's her five texts in
>visit her that Friday
>intense rundowns and sex
>continue that for a month because her guy strangled her and got sent to a state mental house
>two years of abuse pass while she cons me out of a total of 7k due to threats of prostitution, suicide and self harm
>she gets knocked up by him
>she has kid, he leaves
>she's now living at her mom's, no car, massive student debt, barely had job, kid is over a year old

I say she deserves it. She ultimately made every single choice that led to her destruction and I had to be Cp. Save A Ho.

The kicker? I actually managed to assure that she could live with me for community college, and had everything planned out. But then she just went full tard and lost it every single possible time.
>>
>>27575023
*live in the shithole germany now*
Fixed
>>
File: 1430080933869.jpg (34 KB, 896x349) Image search: [Google]
1430080933869.jpg
34 KB, 896x349
>>27574847
>goes to orgies at her school
Sounds like bullshit, but whatever. I take everything here with a grain of salt.

>meet girl in 1st grade
>she becomes my "girlfriend" for awhile, "break up" eventually
>spend the next years distant friends
>high school comes around
>now a cynical bastard
>reconnect with nerdy friends who are all also cynical bastards
>she is still tangentially connected to them
>reconnect, become really close
>have a lot in common, tell each other everything about ourselves
>know her better than I know myself
>too beta to make a move
>she suddenly fully develops over freshman-sophomore summer, goes from a 5/10 to an 8 or 9
>everyone all over her
>slutty friends play on her remaining insecurities from being a 5, turns her into a fake bitch
>flirt a lot, but nothing more
>eventually quits hanging out with slutty friend, starts talking to me more
>she starts hanging out with the nerdy crowd again
>I've now become horribly depressed and quit giving a shit about most things, causing me to gain, or at least seem like I gained, confidence.
>get in deep with her again, start to become something
>she wanted to fuck, but I revert to beta when I remember her dad is in the house and I picture him shooting me
>After that she says she wants to stay friends, I quit talking to her, because even though she was a lifelong friend, it just fucking hurt

>months later her dad fucking dies
>still can't bring myself to talk to her
>she spirals into near insanity, dates some omega guy who takes care of her every need
>we start talking again
>breaks up with him after awhile, drifts back towards normality
>becomes a born-again-christian despite being agnostic/atheist before
>we don't have much in common anymore
>still have some fucking retarded lingering feelings for her

She still texts me now and then. I never really know what to say, because now I'm a neet faggot after having a life meltdown after school due to depression, her, and a fuckload of other things.
>>
I'm not sure since she doesn't have any social media

Her dad died last year though, so that must have been sad for her
>>
I haven't seen her in almost a year now, despite us not being that far away from eachother.

She has a boyfriend and I have a girlfriend.
I still love her, I would drop my gf in an instant for her if there was a real opportunity.
I feel like we were meant to be.
>>
posting on april fools 4chan
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.