[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you stay in a relationship with a girl who was cute and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: yui.png (844 KB, 980x1196) Image search: [Google]
yui.png
844 KB, 980x1196
would you stay in a relationship with a girl who was cute and nice and loves you a whole lot, but has a short temper and hits you when she gets angry?

just wondering
>>
Depends on how hard she hits me.
>>
>>27574840
this thread feels really generic.
>>
Yes because I don't make people angry
>>
Yea, I'm a pretty big guy anyway.
>>
No domestic abuse is a deal breaker, one day she will piss me off enough for me to hit her back and away I go.
>>
>>27574840
I'm okay with getting hit especially from a cute and nice girl who loves me a whole lot
>>
>>27574840
If she can handle me hitting back, sure.
>>
>>27574879
I know, but what if it's not a playful hit. what if it's a "I'm really mad" hit
>>
>>27574840
Yes
Why would you ask this OP?
>>
>>27574893
COME ON DOWN TO THE STORE
YOU CAN BUY SOME MORE AND MORE AND MORE AND MORE
>>
Hell no.
I have taken hits from many people and now I have a lot of anger for it.
I would walk away quickly. I don't have to tolerate this shit.
>>
>>27574840
Depends on how easily she would get angry.
>>
I'm a big guy so I'd just pin her down and fuck her. If she really loves me she'll appreciate it.
>>
Yeah, but I will hit her back
>>
Depends on how strong she is and what kind of hit. Anything to the torso (from a reasonably sized girl) but if she goes for the face? No way, that actually fucking hurts.
>>
No
httrgjhgcghhhg
>>
Like a cutesy "wah you killed me in cawadooty" slug on the shoulder or actual abuse.
>>
She's not nice if she hits you, OP. It's not worth it.
>>
Let me guess, if he restrains you until you calm down that's a dealbreaker?
>>
I'd be ok with it as long as she'd be ok with me pinning her down and buttfucking her :)
>>
>>27574840
That sounds annoying as f tbqh senpai
>>
>>27574840
Depends on how short tempered she is (like will she explode if she see's a puppy look sad) and how hard she hits
>>
No obviously not
>>
>>27574840
Yeah but I would hit her back.
>>
>>27574874
Jailed probably
>>
>>27574840
Yes, I would.
Mainly because I am 6ft4 and 240 pounds.
Her punches wouldn't hurt me much, in fact they'd probably turn me on.
It would also be funny seeing someone so much smaller than me, and also female, try and hit me.

It would probably endear me to her even more.
In fact, I'd say a short temper and hitting would be a requirement for my girlfriend.
>>
>>27576527
wow you're massive
>>
>>27576605
thanks. you like bby? ;x
>>
>>27576605
>>27576713
that's not me who you replied to
>>
>>27576527
can i be you cute girly boyfriend?
>>
>>27574840
No because domestic violence is worse on the male side but I'd really like a girlfriend who cursed an awful lot.
>>
>>27576741
Are you feminine looking?
Also do you have a short temper and do you hit?
>>
File: veteran given kancolle pic.jpg (66 KB, 400x534) Image search: [Google]
veteran given kancolle pic.jpg
66 KB, 400x534
nah. the hitting wouldn't be so much of a problem as what it signifies about their personality. they'll probably flip out in jealous rages, threaten to kill themselves, threaten your family, turn up at your work, etc. nightmare shit when you've had to deal with it.
>>
File: 656.jpg (20 KB, 403x395) Image search: [Google]
656.jpg
20 KB, 403x395
>>27574840

Yes i would, because I'd slap you right back and send you flying.
>>
>>27574840
Maybe if we both beat each other up all the time. She punches me, I punch her, we get into a fist-fight then wrestling then one thing leads to another.
Take some martial arts classes and spar all the time.
>>
>>27574840
Yes, I hurt myself anyway and if a girl would do it would be arousing too. Don't get your hopes up too much though I'm a disgusting manchild, I don't think normies or betas would do the same.
>>
File: 1459268115469.png (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459268115469.png
15 KB, 200x200
that's really cute

sign me up, I can take it
>>
>>27574840
If she's ok with me punching her back then yes.
>>
Absolutely that's actually a plus for me as I do alot of fighting and wrestling. I'm not afraid of violence from any female.
>>
>>27576789
Yea and yea do u think you could hit me when your angry or make me cry
>>
>all these desperate cucks saying yes

No. What next, she'll start destroying things around home? Start throwing scenes over stupid shit all the time? I'd much rather be alone than have a gf like that.
>>
>hits me
I'd beat the fuck out of her for trying
>>
>>27574840
Being abused is the best what are you talking about
>>
This is how you get your dick cut off with a kitchen knife while you are sleeping.
>>
>>27574840
If you have to ask this question, then you may as well risk disciplining her when she gets out of line. People like that have never correlated loss and pain with their behavior.
>>
I own a lot of guns and carry everyday, so losing my gun rights because of a domestic abuse charge would suck. Then again, something that comes with carrying is that my de-escalating skills are superb, I think I could almost always keep her calm, especially if she's a qt.

As long as she:
>Drinks with me or is ok that i drink with my friends
>likes guns or tolerates them
>likes travelling
>>
>>27577375
What about a boy who you can hit and abuse?
>>
>>27577253
yes I would do that.
sometimes i'm very aggressive and i might hit you.
but because i'm 6ft and big, I don't hit people now, I used to when I was younger.

I've tried to calm myself, but I want to hit people hard and make them cry.
i could do that with you
>>
>>27577804
Okay can you post your email or skype
>>
>>27578061
Post yours, and I'll add you. It seems you want me more than I want you.
I'm 6ft4, how tall are you?
>>
File: 1443336017492.png (93 KB, 216x249) Image search: [Google]
1443336017492.png
93 KB, 216x249
>>27574840

I already am, worst was when she threw a glass at me in a hotel dining room in front of everyone
>>
File: akarishrug.png (376 KB, 940x720) Image search: [Google]
akarishrug.png
376 KB, 940x720
I'm kinda a masochist so I think it wouldn't be a problem although I don't know if I can say/am a masochist when I haven't done it in person but only fapped to it
>>
>>27578222
Uhm please post an email or something? 5'7. I can make a skype.
>>
>>27578276
Make a skype then.
When you've made your skype, give me the ID.
>>
>>27578363
I prefer email but the skype i made is hittingdumbboy
>>
I had a girlfriend who used to bite me. I think she had an oral fixation or something. Anyway I didn't mind it because normally it wouldn't be too much but one day she bit my hand really hard to the point where it started bleeding and out of instinct I slapped her hand away

She acted like I punched her in the jaw. She started crying and told me to leave. Fucking crazy bitch
>>
File: 1443214323961.jpg (54 KB, 530x527) Image search: [Google]
1443214323961.jpg
54 KB, 530x527
It depends on how she hits me.

I don't really care if she loses it and just wails on my body like an angry girl for an hour, that wouldn't hurt too much and I'd probably only get a bruise or two. If anything I'd probably just continue what I'm doing and ignore her while she hits me.

If she knows how to punch and actively tries to hit me like a professional boxer in a million dollar fight, I probably wouldn't be too into it.
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.