[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IIT: pics that make you uncomfortable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 615x407) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 615x407
IIT: pics that make you uncomfortable.
>>
>>27574697
why does this make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>27575078
probably the gremlin on the left wants to steal his soul and he knows it
>>
>>27574697
the only thing making me uncomfortable is what the fuck they are eating

seriously, what is that shit, that's not a lunch, that's the goddamn selection at a snack bar
>>
>>27574697
no wonder. Theyre all ugly af. Pretty sure the one with short hair even has a penis
>>
>>27575326
its breakfast you retard
>>
>>27575078
Cause formalized dinner with people you have nothing to talk about with.
>>
>>27575405
Plus they silently or even openly judge your robot lifestyle.
>>
>>27575078
Because they've sat me at the head of the table
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.