[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/suicide/ general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1434210046429.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1434210046429.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
When?
How?
Why?
Would you be content with life if you had a gf?
>>
>>27574628
i was on the golden gate bridge earlier today

little cop vehicle went past me on the sidewalk

wondered if they were going to someone looking over the edge...
>>
This weekend.
Get drunk and load my shotgun with slugs.
KEK. There are more reasons to than there are not to.
No, but I'd be close enough. I've had a gf in the past for a year and it was the happiest in my life I had ever been and I know that really what I wanted in life. Too bad there isn't any hope for that happening again. Besides, we are all gonna die eventually anyway. Might as well cut out the middleman and end it right now.
>>
When i turn 33
Car fumes/ grill fumes + drunk
Becuase i hate being a burden on my family and i dont fit in anywhere

I dont want a gf, that feeling passed at around 18 years old. The type of partner i once wanted would never exist unless magic was real
>>
Anyone have any tips on how i can score 20 morphine pills or another painkiller i can OD on? Where do I start looking?
>>
File: suicide-warning-signs.png (184 KB, 630x550) Image search: [Google]
suicide-warning-signs.png
184 KB, 630x550
Which ones, my /robots/? The only items I don't check are alcohol/drugs abuse and talking about being a burden to others. I feel like I won't live until 30.
>>
>>27574817
Suicide hotlines are so pointless. The person on the other line doesn't care, and their job is simply to keep you talking long enough for help to arrive do you can get committed.
>>
>>27574817
I'm the same as you, famalam.

Just wish I wasn't a big enough bitch and actually go through with it though.
Fuck what anybody says, it takes balls to actually kill yourself
>>
Depends on the state of my relationship with my parents, basically boiling down to their willingness to provide me with free housing, because if I have to live on my own with my minimum wage job I'll need multiple roomates, I'd just opt to be homeless instead followed by suicide probably.

I'll probably jump in front of a train, its so destructive that its overkill, doubt anybody could live long enough to feel pain when the necks on the line.
>>
Just moved across the country for a new job and I hate it. Left behind everything I had. I'd quit but its the only job opportunity I had. I'm irritated by every little thing people do at work. Every day feels like prison.

Having a gf wouldnt solve my didpleasure at work but it would fill a gap. I've been here a few months and I don't feel like I'm at home but maybe being connected to someone would make me feel more grounded
>>
>>27574878
I've used the hotline once. They don't commit you or send cops to your house unless you're an idiot and say you have a gun in your mouth or a rope around your neck. I agree they probably don't care, but that's not really the point. The point is to talk to you enough so you can calm down. They are actually pretty helpful at recommending ways to improve your situation and they recommend places and websites to help you out. I don't think you should discourage people from trying something that could potentially help them - especially if you've never even tried it yourself.

I used the hotline once and this woman spent 2 and a half hours talking to me starting at like 5am. Within an hour I was already calmer.
>>
>When?
In about 6 months when my life insurance policy passes 13 months. It covers for suicide but not in the first 13 months, so I gotta wait.

>How?
Helium tank/pills.

>Why?
I have everything I could possibly want and I'm still depressed. I've been telling myself for years "It'll get better when you get that job, a girl, a home, a child". It doesn't get better. I'm just naturally depressed.

>Would you be content with life if you had a gf?
I have a qt wife. Hence the life insurance policy.
>>
>>27575363

>getting into a relationship despite knowing that you're "depressed"

What an idiot.
>>
>>27574628
If she was 2D then yeah
>>
>>27575516
I thought it'd make me happier like most people on here.
>>
File: N-Six.jpg (15 KB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
N-Six.jpg
15 KB, 600x340
>>27574628

Tomorrow
Hanging
No life Too fucked up to change
Probably not.
>>
>>27576103

Yours isn't even a relationship, it's a marriage. I doubt that someone "depressed" could go on that long to reach marriage. Unless you married each other after a couple of months.
I also don't understand how you can have someone that close, a wife, yet still not talk to her about your problems.
>>
>>27576433
godspeed anon

>>27574628
I'll probably strive for wizard, then off myself. Unless I somehow get a good opportunity beforehand. So basically in the timeframe of 6 years.
Don't think a gf would help, as the prospective of getting a 9-5 job, having a family, living 40 years like this then end up in an old people's home makes me almost more depressed than my current situation.
>>
>>27574752
>slugs

Good choice my mane
>>
>>27574752
nah bro don't do it, do drugs instead.
>>
>>27576835
Yeah anon, don't you talk to her at all? is she just a wet hole? you said she's a QT so that must help

also

>helium tank
helium a shit, nitrogen best gas
>preferred by euthanasia advocates
>not detectable by autopsy (might make it easier on your wife)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.