[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>turning 23 this year >not had a single realtionship, holiday,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453405320843.jpg (76 KB, 610x660) Image search: [Google]
1453405320843.jpg
76 KB, 610x660
>turning 23 this year
>not had a single realtionship, holiday, school or any experience since dropping out of education at 16
>slowly going insane, either I change myself very soon or I'll probably be dead in 2years

so, did anyone climb themselves out of a similar situation? anyone got any reccomendations on what a robot can do to make something of themselves, I'm not really bothered about realtionships I just want to have a well paying and respectful job someday.

I'm talking about what fields of work or study can a complete shut-in loser potentially make work if any, share your experiences please
>>
>>27574480
If you don't want to commit sudoku at every waking moment of your existence, you're a fucking normalfag and need to leave.
>>
fuck off loser this thread has been made several hundred times already

FUUUUCK OOOOOFF
>>
>>27574527
I never said I don't want to I've had that feeling for 7years now but deep down none of us really want to feel like this all the time and want to change, calling me a Normalfag when i'm probably the furthest thing away from it you can find isn't really helpful

then again this thread isn't aimed at you, I wanted to see if there was any older robots who actually achieved something despite the challenges
>>
>>27574528
Ofcourse I've been in many, but there currently wasn't one up

sorry for not posting another reddit tier /soc/ thread or IM 17YEARS OLD IN HIGHSCHOOL WITH NO FRIENDS post and actually trying to get some conversation with people who have almost made it out of this hell

high school redditors trying to fit in with /b/ tier hostility here doesn't help this board at all and is infact killing it, no wonder all the real robots migrated to the other chan
>>
>be wizard + 364 days
>realized that that I wont go insane or die soon
>just going to slowly rot away in my own filth

You should never fear that something is going to happen, its much worse when nothing happens at all.
>>
>WAH NO GF
anyone else tired of these little bitches who come here and cry and moan and expect a pussy to just appear out of thin air for them to fuck?

you have to leave your mom's basement to get laid
>>
>>27574782
Did you even read OP's post? Literally said he doesn't care about relationships.

baka, typical Bernice.
>>
Yes except I dropped out of school in 7th grade. I'm going to go to sleep, but if you want more advice email me [email protected] and I will talk to you when I wake up
>>
Why are /r9k/ such cunts look at everyone in this thread this guy is just after advice I'd say go to uni or something man you gotta get motivated somehow maybe gym? chads are way better then robots because they'll actually support you robots are fucking cunts leave this place because it makes you worse.
>>
>>27575125
I am not, I am glad. I used to play tenor sax.
>>
File: 138790153722.jpg (22 KB, 300x286) Image search: [Google]
138790153722.jpg
22 KB, 300x286
>>27574782
>hates to hear lonely guys crying
>sounding like Chad
>on a board dedicated to anti-Chad sentiment and constant virgin feels
Is this your first time on r9k?
>>
>>27575125
>uni
OP hasn't even finished high school so he'll need a GED at least. But by the time OP graduates he'll be almost 30 so it's questionable whether he should still go, especially if he doesn't have a clear idea of what he wants to study and doesn't have too much money.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.